What's new

Pakistani celebrities make beeline for Bollywood

and its 5pm ? lolz lollywood already finished since last 20 years and you and hitting dead horse kid :rofl: its no almost impossible to take pakistani public in cinema .

Hahahaha Imran bhai i thought diferently by ur 1st reply. Hmmm.... as usual always.. but again u Rocksssssssssssss

If people are coming on a tourist visa but working in India they should be punished/deported.

My only issue with the news.

Before your bollywood started being molded into western half hindi half english culture, it was catered for North-West culture as you people used to just our copy music, and spoke Urdu in your films rather than hindi. That's why South Indians got sick of it, and their movie Industry is booming as well.

What do you mean?

Eastern, Southern, North-East, etc have been making movies sense the western part( Bombay). It's just one got big, it's not because anyone got sick of it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Urdu is an Indian language by the way and so is Hindi.

Nobody is saying that Urdu isn't India's Language, I think everyone knows that, but using Urdu and saying that its Hindi that's nonsense, well coping something and giving no credit to the original is Indian kind of thing

Pissin on someone's face and saying that its raining, is very Unethical you know :lol:

Nobody is saying that Urdu isn't India's Language, I think everyone knows that, but using Urdu and saying that its Hindi that's nonsense, well coping something and giving no credit to the original is Indian kind of thing

Pissin on someone's face and saying that its raining, is very Unethical you know :lol:

hindi has always been mixture of persian words and sanskrit words...when were you born?
you guys use many sanskritised words in your urdu...many of your weekdays and numerals use sanskrit words..

Urdu is an Indian language by the way and so is Hindi.

Composition of the music is not Indian.

Also Pakistan was once India, and it is our national language.

Your national language is Hindi, yet you make films in our national language, which the majority of Indians do not speak. Go figure.

Composition of the music is not Indian.

Also Pakistan was once India, and it is our national language.

Your national language is Hindi, yet you make films in our national language, which the majority of Indians do not speak. Go figure.

just listen to urdu used on pakistani channels and hindi used in indian movies and soaps...HUGGGEEEEE Difference dude..

just listen to urdu used on pakistani channels and hindi used in indian movies and soaps...HUGGGEEEEE Difference dude..

It is changed now. I was talking about in the 90's era of bollywood. Your films now are like a mix of urdu-hindi-mostly english.

Your soaps are primarily hindi, which I cannot understand.

Back
Top Bottom