What's new

Pakistani celebrities make beeline for Bollywood

I mean Indians on PDF always say to Pakistanis "you guys love our movies". Now Pakistanis will have a legitimate reason! :lol:

I mean Indians on PDF always say to Pakistanis "you guys love our movies". Now Pakistanis will have a legitimate reason! :lol:

see youtube comments and there will be more pakistanis than indian:rofl:

I think so. Its actually a win-win. By employing just a few Pakistanis here and there, we would be able to really tap into market of 180 million. I actually think the deal is in favor of India. Just like our trade. As and when Pakistan bans Indian films, you wouldn't see a single Pakistani participation in our films. I like it too just as you.
well said bhai..thts the other way to see it and reach and circumvent pakistani film banning rituals :)

see youtube comments and there will be more pakistanis than indian

Before your bollywood started being molded into western half hindi half english culture, it was catered for North-West culture as you people used to just our copy music, and spoke Urdu in your films rather than hindi. That's why South Indians got sick of it, and their movie Industry is booming as well.

And did you bother to watch even one of those videos?
or did you just youtube "Pakistan failed state" ?

I am guessing it is the latter :azn:

Those videos are done by political talk shows, discussing issues that concern Pakistan. Such as poverty, employment, education, etc.

ALL of which India has in excess.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since I don't want to assume you know anything about logic.

But if you consider these issues to mean Pakistan is a failed state then surly, by logical extension, your beloved India would be the mother of all failed states.

so once again please keep your egos in check, and if you really must masturbate to your own egos, don't do it in public.

ur every channel like dunya tv,geotv,express news,ptv, ary news etc r discussing everyday about failed pakistan.if i will tell everything it will be not end.everyone fight with eachother.
ask u in front of mirror u will find what ur people and gov situstion today.
not our media but ur all media doing discus everyday.give a single name from politician or media are not frustrated about current situation including zahil hamid.
ur gov have not money for next budget.ur pia, raiway,security,court justice is at end stage.every peson in ur media against pakistan.ur youths are frustrated.ur people are now against gov.gov is against army.both r doing dirty game with eachother everyday.army have one policy.gov have another policy.
only one can save pakistan is god.

ask u in front of mirror u will find what ur people and gov situstion today.
not our media but ur all media doing discus everyday.give a single name from politician or media are not frustrated about current situation including zahil hamid.
ur gov have not money for next budget.ur pia, raiway,security,court justice is at end stage.every peson in ur media against pakistan.ur youths are frustrated.ur people are now against gov.gov is against army.both r doing dirty game with eachother everyday.army have one policy.gov have another policy.
only one can save pakistan is god.

enof bro , leave it ...kindly dont ruin this thread ...peace:angel:

i personally do not want to see a pakistani in indian media and i do not want him to entertain me............. after all im paying entertainment tax and cable fee for the channel which show the program moreover i would prefer any one else.......

Before your bollywood started being molded into western half hindi half english culture, it was catered for North-West culture as you people used to just our copy music, and spoke Urdu in your films rather than hindi. That's why South Indians got sick of it, and their movie Industry is booming as well.

When URDU and MUSIC become solely of Pakistan ?????????

When URDU and MUSIC become solely of Pakistan ?????????

Well they are known as Hindi films around the world for a reason. And the music was stolen without acknowledging any rights from our artists.

Well they are known as Hindi films around the world for a reason. And the music was stolen without acknowledging any rights from our artists.

Most of the music are based on folk song which you are talking about even Munii badnam ;)

This is only 4 videos, there's over 20 of these I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is only 4 videos, there's over 20 of these I believe.

There are millions of song in Bollywood I have not heard the original version so cant comment....

And you know what if you are saying is right than the manner things are going is better atleast artist will be recognized for there work whether from India or Pak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it proves that we have the talent, and you guys are just giving us the platform! :pakistan:

and talent have no value without platform;)

+
even actress from sri lanka had talent and enjoyed good name here so nothing new from your side;)

Back
Top Bottom