What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's menu is acid water washing cake

oye mainu bhi infractions milti han har har mod aur WM se......Yeh tey hindustaaniyon di saazish hai jinho ne afwah faila rakkhi hai ke mujhe infractions nahi dete.

bolo to saari histroy post kar doon meri infractions ki

Bibi ap tu aadi mujram lagti ho, Main tu aik mansoom sa panchi hon:angel:

Mods, just close this thread. People are now just bashing each other. The issue is already clarified.

Yes, you are right. We are nothing short of monsters, ready to prey upon innocent blind guests.

Indian Doctors Gift New Lease of Life to Pak Woman | news.outlookindia.com

Cheers.

Try harder to put failed attempt under carpet

Mods, just close this thread. People are now just bashing each other. The issue is already clarified.

Dude - Atni jaldi kya hai, Naswar Corner mai tu har waqt tapkay rahtay, stay here thori sewa tu kar lain aap ki

Waaaiter, a long island iced phenyl for my buddy krait here!

Kaun kambakht khailnay kay liay phenyl peeta hai hum to peetay hain ky yahan baith sakain tumhein dekh sakain paroo ko bhula sakain

Sir jee switch to an alternative... Jab zinda he nai rahein gay tau humein kya khak dekhain gay!

What link do you need?

Are you slow?

Thousands of your Sikh Indian brethren come to our country ever year.

And they don't get served fcking acid either they are treated well despite coming from one of our more hostile countries

Waaaiter, a long island iced phenyl for my buddy krait here!
Sorry, I like Single malt whiskey on the rocks. And I always first smell the odor of the drink except water.:D

Yeah it's good not to get overly emotional but hmmm let's see put yourself in our boots

Wouldn't you also be in rage after some begharat did that to your own? Serving hazardous liquids to a guest - a blind one at that!

Sorry, I like Single malt whiskey on the rocks. And I always first smell the odor of the drink except water.:D

A good quality whiskey shouldn't emit any odor so I don't know what you be drinking on

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3680604 said:
today's menu is acid water washing cake
Aur saath main khane ko bhains ka gobar lao.

Yeah it's good not to get overly emotional but hmmm let's see put yourself in our boots
Wouldn't you also be in rage after some begharat did that to your own? Serving hazardous liquids to a guest - a blind one at that!
The anger here is justifiable. But if you look at the post of people like RazPak, you can see he is generalizing and blaming entire India and bashing all Indians. Its like an angry Indian pissed of on 26/11 calling all Pakistanis terrorist.

It was a gross mistake, don't know deliberate or not, the culprit might have a grudge against Pakistan and he might have taken his anger out on a blind man. So, we should wait for investigation.

We can have a discussion over this issue, you can register your anger, can present possible culprits like Hindu extremists who don't want good relations of Pakistan with India, an Indian can defend the issue by saying it was a gross but unintended mistake by hotel staff.

Few Pakistani poster here are now blaming that blind guy that he has taken money from Indian authority to deny the allegations. They are now questioning patriotism of that blind player.

But again, its all up to your discretion. You can keep posts which you think are justifiable on this thread.

XpaXD.jpg

I thought there will be some one to look after these blind players when they are playing abroad ..but they are all alone in a hotel room in foreign country !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom