What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. It was mixed in a glass. I.E intentional

Please. It was mixed in a glass. I.E intentional

The Hindu has reported it was in a bottle and since he is partially blind mistook it for water... How do you lie so straight?

That's failure on host's behalf, why would you put detergent in a blind man's room in the first place? its news because his life matters to us, he represents pakistan.
Agreed it was a mistake a grave one... But c'mon your media made it forced and some bigots here blamed entire India for it...

That's failure on host's behalf, why would you put detergent in a blind man's room in the first place? its news because his life matters to us, he represents pakistan.

Why not? He's not an invalid. I know a few blind people and I know they don't go around drinking from every container in a room and are extra cautiaus when doing so. We must wait for a clearer picture to emerge but blaming someone at this point other than himself is not needed,

Agreed it was a mistake a grave one... But c'mon your media made it forced and some bigots here blamed entire India for it...
living in india, you should know how medias of both countries work, if this had happened in pakistan, your media would have blamed everyone from hotel manager to ISI and vise versa with us Pakistanis, hope you understand

The Hindu has reported it was in a bottle and since he is partially blind mistook it for water... How do you lie so straight?

Heard his interview on Geo. :no:

living in india, you should know how medias of both countries work, if this had happened in pakistan, your media would have blamed everyone from hotel manager to ISI and vise versa with us Pakistanis, hope you understand

Sadly, that is what it has come to... No solution in sight, some satisfy their ego with slander and mud slinging...

Heard his interview on Geo. :no:

Of course, I believe you... With your military family how can I not...

Really? I wonder how many deaths are caused worldwide due to consumption of diluted detergent.

Kindly get a grip on reality, his life wasn't in danger at any point of time. Inconvenienced? Yes but stop making it sound like the dude cheated death.

That's worse than what happened to any Sri Lankan cricket player in Pakistan.

Our media should push this story and get this nation of savages for a boycott. It's a sport not war.

Ok. So you have put this incident in your comparison engine and got the result that this incident is worse than the bullet wounds suffered by Sri Lankan cricketers. Great to know.

Wow. You could only expect such a thing from bhartis.

Trying to kill a blind man.

Bhartis have no shame what so ever.

They also kill our unarmed innocent people at BD border. Its our incompetent AL, otherwise, we know how cowards are BSF/

Despicable!

Since when did you quote TOIlet.

BTW I can also post video on Pakistanis. But I don't want to get warning of any sort. :D

Wow. You could only expect such a thing from bhartis.
Trying to kill a blind man.
Bhartis have no shame what so ever.
Lesson on Shame from you. :rofl:

Funny to see that a Mod is thanking a generalized hate post on Indians @Abu Zolfiqar

Can I also post similar thing Zolfiqar bhai :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom