What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odour doesn't mean bad smell.

Odour - the property of a substance that gives it a characteristic scent or smell.

It could be bad or good. Odour is better term as for few smell of whiskey is good while for other its repulsive or bad. :D

You come in first category like mine. :D

Yes and hence Aroma, I can never call it bad except that one time when I had a terrible hangover... :P

Which single malt you like the most?

I like JD... But want to try some more...

Yes and hence Aroma, I can never call it bad except that one time when I had a terrible hangover... :P
Which single malt you like the most?
I like JD... But want to try some more...
Come to Naswar corner.

photo.php

worst can b expected from indians

So after nearly 40 pages- it turned out to be:
( correct me if I am wrong below on my summary of the latest)

Some worker( not Indian /hindu terrorist) mistakenly left, what amounts to be a house cleaning agent ( not acid), in the room, a bottle ( not in a glass that serves water) OR ( not at a breakfast table), which was drank by the blind player ( not put in front him covertly), and it led to him going to hospital for a precautions check up ( not his internals all fired up) and is fine ( not on his death bed).

Now what about these things the Pakistanis keep saying 'laanat' at you guys every time, whatever that means- does that now get taken back and go into their pockets?

So it was some detergent left on the table by mistake? Why is this news??

So after nearly 40 pages- it turned out to be:
( correct me if I am wrong below on my summary of the latest)

Some worker( not Indian /hindu terrorist) mistakenly left, what amounts to be a house cleaning agent ( not acid), in the room ( not at a breakfast table), which was drank by the blind player ( not put in front him covertly), and it led to him going to hospital for a precautions check up ( not his internals all fired up) and is fine ( not on his death bed).

Now what about these things the Pakistanis keep saying 'laanat' at you guys every time, whatever that means- does that now get taken back and go into their pockets?

You missed the bug-eyed Pakistani manager who spent the better part of the afternoon concocting tales on how he's certain of the contents of the bottle was acid and of deliberate foul play involved.

Not surprisingly, he has withdrawn his stories now although he deserves to be picked up by the cops for issuing misleading statements. Of course, the Pakistani media deserves an award for how it reacted to the piece of ''news''. I would like fellow Indians to keep this incident in mind when the issue of revoking the ban of Pakistani broadcasting channels(one thread popped up yesterday) comes up in future.

Pakistani team manager Bilal Satti said the hotel management, where the team is staying, had apologised for the mistake and added that his team considers that the “matter is now resolved”.

Earlier, confusion surrounded the circumstances under which the bottle containing the liquid was picked up by the Pakistani blind cricketer at the hotel.

Speaking to The Hindu on Saturday afternoon, Dr Naresh Shetty, Associate Dean of the M.S. Ramaiah Hospital, said the liquid taken by Mr Abassi "was not acid" as it was initially feared by the Pakistani team management. Consumption of acid would have produced a much more serious reaction that Mr Abbasi did not exhibit, Dr Shetty added.

The Hindu : Cities / Bangalore : Captain of Pakistan blind cricket team discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom