What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters, how do blind people play Cricket :confused:

XpaXD.jpg
Official drink to offer to neighbors ;)

Not the national drink. :D

A good quality whiskey shouldn't emit any odor so I don't know what you be drinking on
Effervescence yaar.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3680724 said:
:rofl::rofl:

i thought it was cow cola

india became shupar powaar, it must behave modaaarn
special discount for pakistani cow cola and camel cola too on demand.But you have to tick your preferences before booking the hotel.

mere 20 pages poore..tata bye bye..........

When Non Blind Pakistani team comes to town next year , they better be careful because this time it could be Acid.
As precautionary measure Pak kriket team should avoid staying at Taj or Oberoi brand of hotels.
Any employee of these Hotel who had endure hell called 26\11 can certainly replace water with acid.

Afsos ka Pakistan aaj Champion Trophy kay semi-phenyle main Holland say haar gya:cry:

Thats really Tragic.

The culprit who made it happened must be hanged.

Dont know much details about it, but I hope the cricketer gets well soon

Why everyone wants to hang the chap who forgot a bottle of cleaning agent?

He did a mistake and he has lost his job, we are not living in the imperial ages! Losing his job is bad enough for him...

The hotel and the host I.e the Indian cricket org should be held accountable and an apology should be issued... Nothing in extreme guys, we are not savages...

Who ever did this should be given death penalty, but why generalizing it for all Bhartis??

Afsos ka Pakistan aaj Champion Trophy kay semi-phenyle main Holland say haar gya:cry:

I've worked in quite a few projects of wikipedia related to Pakistan Hockey team and I'm really shocked that Pakistan Hockey just kept on decaying from 1994. Really sad! Pakistan need to put some effort and govt. must provide some monetary fund in this sector.

I would call it the aroma rather than odour :D
Odour doesn't mean bad smell.

Odour - the property of a substance that gives it a characteristic scent or smell.

It could be bad or good. Odour is better term as for few smell of whiskey is good while for other its repulsive or bad. :D

You come in first category like mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom