What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
its common rule applied in all the hotels around the globe that no cleaning of any kind will take place while the guests are dinning... even if cleaning is required its carried out without using any kinda dangerous substance. PERIOD

neither i am calling it anything called conspiracy. It was a deadly misake. and you should NOT risk your reputation atleast when the word PAKISTAN is involved. above all they are special persons and such a mistake portrays you in poor light.

if it had happened in Pakistan with your special person you would have gone too far in spewing venom and anger.

Its a fair response from our side.
the case of if's and but's. can we rest them to peace.
it did not happen in Pakistan, we did not do hall gulla if such an incident happened in Pakistan.
probably if you want to experiment on how our media reacts, may be next time when Indian players come there, please delibratly do some thing and see the reaction for yourself. I am sure that the responsible media, like HINDU NDTV, TIMES NOW, etc will wait to get the 90% of the story before we jump on televising the story

its common rule applied in all the hotels around the globe that no cleaning of any kind will take place while the guests are dinning... even if cleaning is required its carried out without using any kinda dangerous substance. PERIOD

This INDIAN hotel should be marked for avoiding by guests for using substandard stuff for cleaning :D dahhhhhh soap solution heheheh

:D :D he is upsetting many from your side

oi, he is ignored, no one is upset about, you think people here in PDF from INDIA are jobless, we are here just to have some conversation after a tiring day at office, to give the Pakistani counterparts a chance to hear their side of the story and think about a future that is promising to both the states.

anotehr gun jumper?
appa, I am fed up. Early morning in Newcastle, its cold that is the reason I am here in PDF rather than going to the swimming pool to relax.
இவனுங்களுக்கு வெல்கம் சொலி புரியவேகரதுகுள்ள, அப்பா சாமி முடியல

This INDIAN hotel should be marked for avoiding by guests for using substandard stuff for cleaning :D dahhhhhh soap solution heheheh

Mövenpick isn't Indian. It has establishments pretty much all over the globe.

No bro,seriously, I believe we should apologize. He was blind,it was in no way his mistake. My worst fears is that whether its the deliberate attempt of any as$hole. I would like to see the pakistani captain publicly apologized,the hotel shut down until the authority level enquiry finishes, and an adequate compensation given to that gentleman and IMO,he should be offered free treatment in any Indian hospital for the rest of his life.
oi brother, what do you mean by free treatment for the rest of his life.
it was a mistake and a public apology and a free treatment for his current condition is acceptable, if you ask for free treatment, as that for our country men as well,

The mistake by small hearted retards in India could have caused death to the special person.

Yes mistake by small hearted indians is condemnable and punishable.

But Big Hearted Pakistanis (who lacked security measure mistakenly or ignorantly)let INTERNATIONAL CRICKET PLAYERS to face firing of TALIBANIS probably causing DEATH OF ENTIRE TEAM and later whine on name of BCCI, IPL & ICC. are all innocents and angels.

anotehr gun jumper?
appa, I am fed up. Early morning in Newcastle, its cold that is the reason I am here in PDF rather than going to the swimming pool to relax.
இவனுங்களுக்கு வெல்கம் சொலி புரியவேகரதுகுள்ள, அப்பா சாமி முடியல
Gun Jumper???? what part of my post pissed u????? u know what do urself a favor & go take a cold shower... will do wonders for u :) ..... PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom