What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
oi brother, what do you mean by free treatment for the rest of his life.
it was a mistake and a public apology and a free treatment for his current condition is acceptable, if you ask for free treatment, as that for our country men as well,

Bro,free treatment was my personal opinion. I went for it because,it was an unjustifiable mistake from our part towards a guest who was blind too. Also,this is gonna affect our image internationally and in pakistan especially. Thats i why said he should be given free treatment for the rest of his life. Also,from my heart,i want to give it to him.

:lol: from distilled water to phynel and now DILUTED SOAP soultion??

ooo bheeensssssssssssssss it means the foreigners should avoid Indian so-called 5-10 star hotels since they use cheap diluted soap soultion for drinking? nah for cleaning ? hehehe must be smelly

No Maam, we treat our tourist according their class. :D

This Pakistani Guy was a exception to general Pakistanis who goes well with contaminated water.(Remember majority of your water resources orginates from where??)

This INDIAN hotel should be marked for avoiding by guests for using substandard stuff for cleaning :D dahhhhhh soap solution heheheh

Madam you people should have waited till the real incident is reported correctly in media. :coffee:

Bro,free treatment was my personal opinion. I went for it because,it was an unjustifiable mistake from our part towards a guest who was blind too. Also,this is gonna affect our image internationally and in pakistan especially. Thats i why said he should be given free treatment for the rest of his life. Also,from my heart,i want to give it to him.
may be you can do that with your clinic, not at the expense of the taxpayers money, carity is for those who cannot help themselves.
your opinion is respected, but its too much, mistakes happen everyday, humans learn from mistakes, but its too much a price to pay for for this mistake of what you have asked for.

what ever India does as a good will gesture is not going to change the attitude of the Pakistanis, unless they start reasoning. it is just a futile effort on our part. besides who cares about what the Pakistanis think about us. they will always talk about the ills of us, and we reply in the same coin, for example go the the other thread right now that is running on Priyanka chopra, you'll find no congrats from the Pakistani side. there are less people in Pakisntan in PDF who congratulate on Indian Accomplishments.

you start a thread on Indian Americans winning the spell bee, they will come and say some thing contrary rahter than congratulate.

VeekySingh , who was banned for responding to him in the same tone was banned , but RazPaK remains untouched. I guess his military background makes him special on this forum .

Paypal works too bro ..:coffee:

VeekySingh , who was banned for responding to him in the same tone was banned , but RazPaK remains untouched. I guess his military background makes him special on this forum .

And that surprises you why ???

You mean just like in Pakistani politics :devil:
The moderators I hope are reading through these posts,but I would seriously like to know why RazPak is not banned for his hate speaches. or is his hate speaches being agumented by the mods themself

This INDIAN hotel should be marked for avoiding by guests for using substandard stuff for cleaning :D dahhhhhh soap solution heheheh

Lol. Thats never ever going to happen till day of Judgement.

I know you cant bear anything good about India.Let me TORTURE you with more facts.

2008 figures says, tourists in India - 5.78 million & Income generated due to TOURISM - US$ 200 billion US which is approximately equal to Pakistan's entire GDP in 2012. :woot:

It is expected to increase to US$375.5 billion by 2018 at a 9.4% annual growth rate by 2018.:chilli:

Blind Pak cricketer 'alright' after drinking phenyl - Rediff.com Cricket

A cricket player from Pakistan, who is partially visually impaired, accidentally drank diluted phenyl, which was kept in a plastic bottle on a table where usually mineral water bottle is kept at his hotel in Bangalore on Saturday, official sources said.

The player, Zeeshan Abbasi, who is town for the first World T20 Cricket Tournament for the visually impaired, has been admitted to M S Ramaiah hospital where he has been treated and is said to be alright, Mahantesh, Organising Secretary of the Cricket Association for the Blind, Bangalore, said.

According to Mahantesh, it was a mistake made by the housekeeping staff of the hotel, which has already apologised to the player and the team and deeply regretted the incident.

Abbasi is likely to be discharged soon, Mahantesh said.

You are not wrong. When hosting blind guests , extra caution should have been taken. This incident will give a bad name to the hotel and business may suffer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom