What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i am blaming him for drinking the first bottle he got hold of, without verifying it first. if you were blind would you do that?

Genius - How he supposed to verify besides he grabbed the bottle from the place designated for water as per news?

Agreed. There also should be some degree of personal accountability on the part of the captain. He's not a child after all.
YUP he is to be blamed for being BLIND, how irresponsible of him....

Err.. He is blind.. !!!

The point is that he didn't go blind yesterday to be figuring out routine stuff like not drinking out of anything before getting it checked out first. The resort isn't his backyard either for him to be going around taking things for granted. What if the bottle contained something that is also routinely placed at tables like liquor or vinegar? It was a goof-up on his part as well.

This man is blind and was in a unfamiliar zone of dining room of a hotel . He shouldn't have picked up any bottle his hand could reach and drank from it.

He should have asked the waiter out or at least poured into a glass before drinking so that someone could've noticed.

SORE LOSERS----

Pakistan team beats india by 8 wickets and the next day gets attacked by acid..
Shame.

I am sure if it wasnt a Pakistani in an Indian hotel, every single member here would have been baying for the hotel management's blood... But then when it comes to anything with India and Pakistan , commonsense normally takes as back a seat as possible ;)

The point is that he didn't go blind yesterday to be figuring out routine stuff like not drinking out of anything before getting it checked out first. The resort isn't his backyard either for him to be going around taking things for granted. What if the bottle contained something that is also routinely placed at tables like liquor or vinegar? It was a goof-up on his part as well.

This man is blind and was in a unfamiliar zone of dining room of a hotel . He shouldn't have picked up any bottle his hand could reach and drank from it.

He should have asked the waiter out or at least poured into a glass before drinking so that someone could've noticed.

Well i can say is superb!!!!

It was just an accident and negligence by part of Hotel staff. These accidents can happens anywhere.

The staff is now expelled and hotel has apologised.

No bravado loser should get his wet panties into twist on this news.

Going by the details it seems the phenyl was mild otherwise the smell could have made him not to drink it, lucky he vomited it out straight away without ingesting it.

The brave boy is well and ready to play again.

I am sure if it wasnt a Pakistani in an Indian hotel, every single member here would have been baying for the hotel management's blood... But then when it comes to anything with India and Pakistan , commonsense normally takes as back a seat as possible ;)

Well,i have suggested the closure of the hotel

SORE LOSERS----

Pakistan team beats india by 8 wickets and the next day gets attacked by acid..
Shame.

According to your Conspiracy Theory: I am wondering what would Happen to England Cricket Team Tomorrow???

I wanted to refrain myself from Posting this: Could't he make out the difference b/w the taste of WATER & ACID/Detergent Water or Phenyl which pakistani banters are mentioning in there post??? He is also equally responsible what happened to him along with the Hotel Staff....

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Change the misleading title .

First it wasn't acid or he health would've been much critical by now. Instead its been reported that he is doing fine.

Second, the player drank it on his own ,he wasn't served that cleaning liquid to drink by the hotel staff. .

Agreed. There also should be some degree of personal accountability on the part of the captain. He's not a child after all.

yes, you are right. It's his fault as he forgot that he was in India. You people should be ashamed of yourselves not because this incident happened, but because you are still trying to defend yourself and blaming that blind person for not checking what was inside that bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom