What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
no wonder why india got suspended from Olympics

VeekySingh , was banned for responding to him in the same tone , but RazPaK remains untouched. I guess his military background makes him special on this forum .

I think cowardice is institutonal. When one tries to act macho and talk big and foul, its often a sign.

As i already said superb job by luxury Indian resort - It's 100% fault of Pakistanis - As all over the world blind persons are always accompanied by person with eyes 24 hours.

Again, it isn't an Indian luxury resort brand(the Swiss name Mövenpick should feed you a clue) and it has resorts all over the globe(According to their site, the locations include Bahrain, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gaza, Germany, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangladesh, Ghana, India, Oman, Singapore, Syria........quintessentially, everywhere and anywhere but Pakistan)

Again, the resort has already been very rightly been taken to task for the goof-up(A very harmless one unlike the crap being floated in here)

I get the sympathy card(I do feel bad that the Pakistanis had to go through the same) that you're playing but shouldn't the team have a basic sense of responsibility towards each other?

Lastly, nobody is out to kill Pakistanis. If they were, I think they would choose a more potent method than death by diarrhea!!! There were a bunch of Pakistani refugees in my college and they were ignored by us like the rest of the firangs in here.:P

Firstly, it wasn't acid that he accidentally ingested. It was cleaning fluid accidentally left by the cleaning staff. :angry: The person responsible has been sacked and the hotel has apologised.

To err is human. Let's not indulge in mindless conspiracy theories to fuel the fire. One stupid staffer doesn't represent all Indians. Period!

I wish we had govt. like India who could blame RAW for this and send couple of dossier. This would have been true if same thing would have happened to Indian in Pakistan :angry:

shame on you India and Indians behavior here . i condemn both .serving acid because they win match ?

For what ??
This guy drank a bottle of window cleaner which was kept on the table and forgot by staff. This is an accident and you are responding with such intensity, show the same when any terror link is exposed in Pakistan it would be helpful for peace.

@mods this thread had already crossed 20 pages and trolling is continuing , Time to close this flame bait thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan should boycott upcoming Indo Pak series in protest ...:angry:

if they have honor yes they should in fact these beghairat shemale dirty politicians want it not we as a nation .

shame on you India and Indians behavior here . i condemn both .serving acid because they win match ?
Haanji innko bhi chemical main acid ki jagah daru serve karni thi to saare din nashe main pade rahate.Par kya karen woh jo apna banglore ka daru wala vijay mallya hai na uska to diwali par hi diwaliya nikal gaya to aajkal woh kuch bhi serve karne ke fitarat main nahi hai.Acid bhi serve karna uski pocket par bhari pad raha hai. isliye usne dhobi ghat se sabun wala paani collect karke serve kar diya.:P

Wow. You could only expect such a thing from bhartis.

Trying to kill a blind man.

Bhartis have no shame what so ever.

Who ever did this should be given death penalty, but why generalizing it for all Bhartis??

Yeah - But unfortunately we have elected most begharait persons.

but but ..Your cricket players life could be in danger , u know we are planing to take revenge by serving diluted soup water to your cricketers ....OMG run for ur lifes ...

oh_noes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom