What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is clearly is an embarrassing accident. The mistake from the part of the hotel has brought shame on an entire nation. As an Indian my blood boils to beat the sh!t out whoever the son of a ****** who did this.
I am sorry for the gentleman,and apologize to the pakistani nation.

You dont need to apologise and dont worry we are just ranting many of your trolls here who are supporting the mistake one way or the other.

zeeshan_1292281e.jpg

Good to see he is fine.

By the looks of things , it seems that it wasn't acid he consumed but something much less dangerous .

If it was acid he would have died or at least be in ICU or something.

Read the OP -

Geo TV reports Captain of Pakistan Blind Cricket team has been served glass full of ACID in his breakfast, admitted to hospital in India

Read it just now in NDTV -

The sources tell NDTV that the house-keeping staff was cleaning the dining room and Abbasi consumed the phenyl accidentally. He also immediately spat it out.

Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes phenyl; condition stable | Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com

Can someone tell me if both the news point to the same incident???

Yeh same since

GEO is the moooooooost authentic media outlet in Pakistan :D and NDTV is the moooooooost authentic media outlet in India :D

I dont know what my media said but i am replying to claims of Indians and your members said since all bottles look same and the one was in fridge so it was mistaken for water.

Now TheHINDU said it was diluted soap solution left on his table by the Indian hotel employee and he is terminated.

This is silly to terminate the poor soul instead of following cleaning rules in all good hotels which as far as i know do NOT come for cleaning when you are about to take breakfast.

rules are there in place for every thing, the question is, is it followed? the reason for terminating the guy is he did not follow the rules set for handling cleaning agent.
if you are not good at some thing that you are hired for, do you think that the employeer will pay you and keep you as his pet?
its better he finds a job that suits his attitude.

The untimate thing that was revealed is, there was no poisoning of a forigne player, there was no acid, there was no hidden agenda, all cooked up by the bloody Pakistani media Geo TV that reported it first with out ******* proof

rules are there in place for every thing, the question is, is it followed? the reason for terminating the guy is he did not follow the rules set for handling cleaning agent.
if you are not good at some thing that you are hired for, do you think that the employeer will pay you and keep you as his pet?

The untimate thing that was revealed is, there was no poisoning of a forigne player, there was no acid, there was no hidden agenda, all cooked up by the bloody Pakistani media Geo TV that reported it first with out ******* proof

And by an idiot of the other side of the border who wanted to lose another war :lol:

Hotel the Pakistani team are staying in:

The hotel company is owned by the Mövenpick Holding (66.7%) and the Kingdom Group (33.3%).

5 Star Hotel in Bangalore, India - Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Holy crap. Mövenpick is actually a fantastic place to eat. Pretty high standards of food(even their gelato gets imported and the head chef is a pompous German) but the establishment is a little deserted owing to it's location.

Either way, it's good to know that the skipper is faring well after his ordeal. My heart sank reading the first few pages of the thread considering the hype being peddled by Pakistanis.

You dont need to apologise and dont worry we are just ranting many of your trolls here who are supporting the mistake one way or the other.

no one is supporting the mistake or accident, we are just telling you guys not to jump guns, but it seems that we are blowing the trumpet in the ears of the deef, dancing infront of the blind to tell that, it was a mistake and there is no conspiracy

No bro,seriously, I believe we should apologize. He was blind,it was in no way his mistake. My worst fears is that whether its the deliberate attempt of any as$hole. I would like to see the pakistani captain publicly apologized,the hotel shut down until the authority level enquiry finishes, and an adequate compensation given to that gentleman and IMO,he should be offered free treatment in any Indian hospital for the rest of his life.

Are you an idiot or a jerk? how did houskeepers solution ended on a breakfast table? Do indians hotel employ houskeeprs forserving food or waiters fo clleaning toilets (that must be a novelty though).

Don't hide behind the accident excuse? somebody served poisonous drink to a blind Pakistani sportsmans intentionally to kill him.

How shameless and pathetic you guys can be? and instead of being ashamed you guys are trying to defend the criminals. Pakistan should sue this hotel for criminal negligence for failing to appoint security cleared, competent personnel to ensure safety fo "special" atheletes.

Why the **** is Shah still there,they should immediately return back to Pakistan.

i dont get why indian members are apologetic. it was clearly an accident. he drank the housekeeper's solution and the pakistani media (just like the fake wikileaks) turned it into acid

If he drank acid, he would be dead by now

Only in India the five -star hotels serve Diluted cheap soap solution as drinking water and for cleaning. This is substandard even for cleaning. You are minting money from clients :P

as far as our bloody media, it has NOT reported anything called "planned poisioning"

no one is supporting the mistake or accident, we are just telling you guys not to jump guns, but it seems that we are blowing the trumpet in the ears of the deef, dancing infront of the blind to tell that, it was a mistake and there is no conspiracy

neither i am calling it anything called conspiracy. It was a deadly misake. and you should NOT risk your reputation atleast when the word PAKISTAN is involved. above all they are special persons and such a mistake portrays you in poor light.

if it had happened in Pakistan with your special person you would have gone too far in spewing venom and anger.

Its a fair response from our side.

where is that "big hearted" retard RazPak now?
he is not RazPak, he is a rasckal and the Pakistanis know it.
sorry to be offencive mr razpak, but your attitude has to change, I dont understand why you have this mentality towards us, we did not do any thing wrong, you asked for a country, we let you go with your wish, you fought us in bloddy wars, the out come was based on your actions and planning, you exported terror to Kashmir after 1971, your LeT did 26/11.
despite all this we do not see a Pakistani as a enemy but an adversary. Time can heal the wounds only if we dont scratch it
I know that you will come with your own ways of replying but think where is the root before replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom