What's new

Pakistani Army Soldier Tweeted His Frightening Encounter With the Taliban

First of all he may have tweeted his ordeal after his escape and i am 100% sure the story or tweets are from civilian who may have heard this from service man because there are many flaws in his account.
1. C.Os don't send junior officers who don't have some basic knowledge about the mission and equipment.
2. He expose himself before the fire started from the enemy and clearly informed them OK i am here and i am the mission commander hit me....idiocy from the writer.
3. Mission commander is missing and his C.O simply ignored him for full day even not bother to radio him (not possible)
4. After his request C.O sent rescue team in the area which infested by Taliban but rescue team not met any resistance WHY even they dare to fire on tanks but scared by few men.

Last edited:
First of all he may have tweeted his ordeal after his escape and i am 100% sure the story or tweets are from civilian who may have heard this from service man because there are many flaws in his account.
1. C.Os don't send junior officers who don't have some basic knowledge about the mission and equipment.
2. He expose himself before the fire started from the enemy and clearly told then OK i am here and i am the mission commander hit me....idiocy from the writer.
3. Mission commander is missing and his C.O simply ignored him for full day even not bother to radio him (not possible)
4. After his request C.O send rescue team in the area which infested by Taliban but rescue team not met any resistance WHY even the dare to fire on tanks but scared by few men.
you summed it up well enough which I and third eye chose to just hint.
the jargon is also inconsistent. anyway funny for the target audience

I don't think this guy looks like a Pakistani Army Officer?

BNIMBxAC.jpg

2. He expose himself before the fire started from the enemy and clearly informed them OK i am here and i am the mission commander hit me....idiocy from the writer.
4. After his request C.O sent rescue team in the area which infested by Taliban but rescue team not met any resistance WHY even the dare to fire on tanks but scared by few men.
Very good and logical points. Reading through the posts I felt the same and cringed but did not know exactly what was missing but you described exactly that :). You deserve a positive for it :)

Sir, don't you think she deserves a positive rating as OP got for sharing this spooky account?

Nah this is fully fake , army doesn't fight fully like that along the FC , he announced the ranks wrong , and many other flaws there , this guy probably did this just to get attention .

So much wrong with this story.
-Nad e Ali (how can a man supplicate to Ali radiallahu anh. Pure idolatry)
-Thinking about movies while running. What about thinking how you're gonna save your life.
-Girlfriend
-Cigarette
-Not engaging enemy from flank and higher position, while giving away location on secure radio frequency to call for backup to set up an ambush.

Say whatever you want, but if you have these kind of people in the army, no religious knowledge, having girlfriends, smoking cigarettes etc you can copy the americans as well and have gays and trannies as soldiers and generals. Wal iyadhu billah.
are you done sir.

I never claimed to be in the military or an expert, but my point is simply this. If you are being fired at with lmgs and snipers, forget SoP's. You will take cover,even if it's behind a tank.

Back
Top Bottom