What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Pakistani living in USA, I can tell you whenever people ask me where I am from, I say Pakistan.

You indians think you know more about us that we know about ourselves. We Pakistanis rather die than be associated with indians. Its you indians who have inferiority complex, always trying to link us together, while we always wanted to get away from you people.

Believe it bro, I know dudes abroad - who would knock you out, if you called them indian, for a Pakistani it is similar to someone saying something about your mother and sister. :pakistan:

Its not that we want to be called anything else. Its a fact that I am presenting to you.

Too bad you can't be mistaken for anything other than an INDIAN or maybe Sri Lankan :D

Any source to back up your claim/fact? You are so full of delusion like most Pakistanis that its better not to even bother. Trust me, I have seen enough Pakistanis in my life in Toronto and Calgary, and never came across one that even closely looks like someone from outside South Asia. Forget Greek and Italian, not even Iranian.

You are talking about how much better it is to be Pakistani than Indian in foreign nations, when you guys are the poorest community in Canada.

image002.jpg

Someitmes people in their delusions just reach new levels.
Source: Pakistani-Canadians: Falling below the poverty line | DAWN.COM

I thought all the surveys showed Pakistanis virulently hate the USA :what:

Its a love/hate relationship.

Ask those same people who hate USA, if they would like a Visa and move to USA, all of them would say Yes.

USA is an easy target to blame all the problems of Pakistan without asking the hard questions to fix these problems.

Any source to back up your claim/fact? You are so full of delusion like most Pakistanis that its better not to even bother. Trust me, I have seen enough Pakistanis in my life in Toronto and Calgary, and never came across one that even closely looks like someone from outside South Asia. Forget Greek and Italian, not even Iranian.

You are talking about how much better it is to be Pakistani than Indian in foreign nations, when you guys are the poorest community in Canada.

image002.jpg

Someitmes people in their delusions just reach new levels.
Source: Pakistani-Canadians: Falling below the poverty line | DAWN.COM

I guess you hung around with Indians who were pretending to be Pakistanis :D

My family has green eyes. Do you have a problem, Indian?

Nope.
Apparently, Your other Friends in Pakistan take great pride in the fact that there are green eyed people in Pakistan in which obviously Black Indians lack behind Pakistan. And the skin color as well.

here in India unfortunately, personal achievements are looked up at. say like Nobel prizes, Art Awards, Technologies that help Humanity etc., Who are usually unattractive, which according to Pakistanis would mean Lacking Green eyes and fair skin. :rofl::rofl:

Its a love/hate relationship.

Ask those same people who hate USA, if they would like a Visa and move to USA, all of them would say Yes.

USA is an easy target to blame all the problems of Pakistan without asking the hard questions to fix these problems.

I guess you hung around with Indians who were pretending to be Pakistanis :D

The majority don't hate the US at all, but disagree with US foreign policy.

Nope.
Apparently, Your other Friends in Pakistan take great pride in the fact that there are green eyed people in Pakistan in which obviously Black Indians lack behind Pakistan. And the skin color as well.

here in India unfortunately, personal achievements are looked up at. say like Nobel prizes, Art Awards, Technologies that help Humanity etc., Who are usually unattractive, which according to Pakistanis would mean Lacking Green eyes and fair skin. :rofl::rofl:

Yeah in the internet, I can have green eyes and blonde hair as well, and people regularly mistake me from Sweeden :rofl:

Its funny. During the 2010 World Cup in Toronto, one of my Indian Friends put a Portuguese flag on his car as he thought he could be mistaken for a Portuguese and get on with the Portuguese girls.

The Portuguese laughed at him. Why are you pretending to be Portuguese you Indian. :D

See that is the level of desperation some Indians will go to to disavow their Indian identity.

indians so desperately want Pakistan to link themselves to indians. You indians should ask Sri Lankans, even they hate being assocaited with indians.

Pakistanis are Pakistanis, we are neither Arab nor indian.

What ever may be the Pakistanis, they are not Indians. I would like them to be out of South Asia. I get angry when people use South Asian to club Indians and Pakistanis. How dare they

Good stuff, A Pakistani as President of the USA will be a strategic asset. Hussain Obama has let the brotherhood down.

he sure did. he actually visited Pakistan in his formative years and received legendary hospitality of Pakistan. Rumors are that, this letting down of brotherhood has something to do with that.:rofl:

Nope.

Yeah right.

Every other day I see commercials about Fair and Lovely in India.

And before the partition of 1947, majority of all actors and actresses were from the area which became Pakistan.

Which means, Pakistanis are seen as naturally good looking and you Indians have to dig really deep to find any Indian girl who can pass for a Pakistani.

Why is it that all of your top Bollywood Stars are Muslims whose roots are in Pakistan? Such as Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Aamir Khan, etc.

Tsk.....

Its funny. During the 2010 World Cup in Toronto, one of my Indian Friends put a Portuguese flag on his car as he thought he could be mistaken for a Portuguese and get on with the Portuguese girls.

The Portuguese laughed at him. Why are you pretending to be Portuguese you Indian. :D

See that is the level of desperation some Indians will go to to disavow their Indian identity.

I am surprised a disgusting person like you has friends, much less Indian friends. Can we please have facts rather than your personal (made up) anecdotes? It really plunges the level of the already really low level of intellect found of Pakistanis in this forum.

I am surprised a disgusting person like you has friends, much less Indian friends. Can we please have facts rather than your personal (made up) anecdotes? It really plunges the level of the already really low level of intellect found of Pakistanis in this forum.

Now now...no need for came calling.

I am telling you a true story.

Babur on Hindustan Overall

“Hindustan is a place of little charm. There is no beauty in its people, no graceful social intercourse, no poetic talent or understanding, no etiquette, nobility, or manliness. The arts and crafts have no harmony or symmetry. There are no good horses, meat, grapes, melons, or other fruit. There is no ice, cold water, good food or bread in the markets. There are no baths and no madrasas [Islamic schools].

Aside from the streams and still waters that flow in ravines and hollows, there is no running water in their gardens or palaces, and in their buildings no pleasing harmony or regularity.

The peasantry and common people parade around stark naked with something like a loin cloth tied around themselves and hanging down two spans below their navels. Under this rag is another piece of cloth, which they pass between their legs and fasten to the loincloth string. Women fasten around themselves one long piece of cloth, half of which they tie to their waists and the other half of which they throw over their heads.

I have been to india, what Babur said hundreds of years ago, pretty much applies today.

Yeah right.

Every other day I see commercials about Fair and Lovely in India.

And before the partition of 1947, majority of all actors and actresses were from the area which became Pakistan.

Which means, Pakistanis are seen as naturally good looking and you Indians have to dig really deep to find any Indian girl who can pass for a Pakistani.

Why is it that all of your top Bollywood Stars are Muslims whose roots are in Pakistan? Such as Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Aamir Khan, etc.

Tsk.....

Don't forget Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor, Dilip Kumar (real name Yousaf Khan), and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom