What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally men don't boost that they are handsome/beautiful. I see only pakistani's doing it. Boosting about looks is girly thing.

We boast because WE CAN and the majority of people agree with us.

The same cannot be said about others. ;)

Reactions: AUz
Of course, but the most Pakistani's I have seen are not white.

That's because most of them have mixed with the browner people but in rural and isolated areas you will still find red heads, blonds, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, etc.

Since i'm a Pashtuns, though from Punjab, my grandfather has blue eyes and he is very fair, in fact i have seen his old photos in which he was posing with British officers during the colonial times, the only thing differentiating him from the British were his Traditional Pashtun clothes. He would get red in the sun.

She's probably the whitest Pakistani girls i've seen:

4847453322_178c29beca.jpg

Yeah, I have seen here photo. She's a member of the Kalash people if I'm correct. Not a really good example to define the Pakistani people. Can you post a street photo?

That's because most of them have mixed with the browner people but in rural and isolated areas you will still find red heads, blonds, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, etc.

Since i'm a Pashtuns, though from Punjab, my grandfather has blue eyes and he is very fair, in fact i have seen his old photos in which he was posing with British officers during the colonial times, the only thing differentiating him from the British were his Traditional Pashtun clothes. He would get red in the sun.

Yes, I know you have Pakistani's with blond hair and blue/green eyes, but most of them don't have these characteristics.

Yes, those characteristics are found amoung Pashtuns. I'm Iranian (born in Pakistan) and even my mom have green eyes, but I don't see myself als white.

Yeah, I have seen here photo. She's a member of the Kalash people if I'm correct. Not a really good example to define the Pakistani people. Can you post a street photo?

My point isn't that she "defines" Pakistani people, of course she doesn't, and the average Pakistani most likely does not have cherry red lips, blue/gray eyes, blod hair, and rosy cheeks, but neither are we dark people.

Majority Pakistanis are olive skin tone, much like Northern Sicilians, but we do have our share of darker people as well, however they are in a minority.

where/when did u go?

bilal haider bhai also went; i didnt realize we had Pakistanis that been to bharat

It looks like summer season, and it gets very hot during the summer, the sun is blazing yet these people in the picture are olve skin toned, so imagine how light their complexion during winter.

Still a lot fairer than 99% of indians :lol:

It

It looks like summer season, and it gets very hot during the summer, the sun is blazing yet these people in the picture are olve skin toned, so imagine their complexion during winter.

Still a lot fairer than 99% of indians :lol:

It

oye - is that hafiz saeed on the left riding the honda 70 :lol:

My point isn't that she "defines" Pakistani people, of course she doesn't, and the average Pakistani most likely does not have cherry red lips, blue/gray eyes, blod hair, and rosy cheeks, but neither are we dark people.

Majority Pakistanis are olive skin tone, much like Northern Sicilians, but we do have our share of darker people as well, however they are in a minority.
'

Northern Sicilians are more fair skinned, but I think Pakistanis are slighly darker than Iranians are slightly whiter than Indians. Something in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom