What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the US not the country Pakistanis hate? The most anti US sentiments on this forum comes from Pakistanis settled outside.

Most Pakistani-Americans have immigrated to the United States from 1970-2000's when relationship with United States were good, but still we invite more Pakistanis to come here so our community can be bigger than the indian community here.

And the point you are making here would be?

Seriously man, there people are really fucked up. Brain dead, attention seeking, Purposeful cynicism, searching for pride and identity in ever word, I can't handle you people.

It would be safe to say, a few generations of Pakistanis are now completely screwed up in the head.

Are you asking me seriously?

You are the one whose f'cked up in the head talking about my people while sitting in india.

I am a Pakistani living in USA. I know more about my Pakistani community here than you do. You are not anywhere near USA.

You are the one whose f'cked up in the head talking about my people while sitting in india.

I am a Pakistani living in USA. I know more about my Pakistani community here than you do. You are not anywhere near USA.

Ok, You live there. I don't. How did you come to the conclusion that You know better than me without actually knowing what i know? how did you come to a conclusion that i have no friends and family in the US/UK/Canada?

I call you dim precisely for this reason: how can you be an authority of 'perceptions' of 'other' people about you and your community. Your so called 'Pakistani' community is not even sure of who they are. As a matter of fact. You don't want to be identified with India up until last decade but want a south Asian identity now when discussing your ills and what's wrong with your society. How pathetic you people can get? really ?

Pakistan and Bangladesh will take over the yankis soon. Being brothers we can rule the yankis together.:cheers:

Nahh, sorry but i don't share your dream. Considering the fact how Pakistanis AND Bangladeshis are ruling their own countries i'd prefer Goras authority in their own country.

The only Pakistanis who I have seen posing as indians are Mohajirs, those people whose parents migrated from india to Pakistan during partition. Real Pakistanis never call themselves indians. If we were that scared to call ourselves Pakistanis, we would rather pose as Middle Eastern, because at least they look better than indians.

Seriously, whenever anyone asks me where I'm from I always say PAKISTAN. And no one ever gave me a problem here because of me being PAKISTANI.

Why can't you people write a few lines without writing ...frankly, BS you learn in Pakistan.

The only Pakistanis who I have seen posing as indians are Mohajirs, those people whose parents migrated from india to Pakistan during partition. Real Pakistanis never call themselves indians. If we were that scared to call ourselves Pakistanis, we would rather pose as Middle Eastern, because at least they look better than indians.

Seriously, whenever anyone asks me where I'm from I always say PAKISTAN. And no one ever gave me a problem here because of me being PAKISTANI.

The woman in the first video I posted is a Punjabi.

And secondly, are Mohajirs still not Pakistani? You are pretending like they (Mohajir) are a separate nationality or something.

you sound like 50% Indian population leaving country...... 3.2 million in not even .1% of Indian Population

I posted a recent article about illegal indian migrants coming through the US.Mexican border by the hundreds, if not thousands, but i deleted that post because your compatriots found it to be offensive.

So the legal number of indians is 3.2 million but if we were to add the illegal number of indian migrants perhaps that number would jump to up to 4 million.

BTW, indians complaining about Pakistanis numbers even though there are 6-7 times more indians in the US than Pakistanis.

Ok, You live there. I don't. How did you come to the conclusion that You know better than me without actually knowing what i know? how did you come to a conclusion that i have no friends and family in the US/UK/Canada?

I call you dim precisely for this reason: how can you be an authority of 'perceptions' of 'other' people about you and your community. Your so called 'Pakistani' community is not even sure of who they are. As a matter of fact. You don't want to be identified with India up until last decade but want a south Asian identity now when discussing your ills and what's wrong with your society. How pathetic you people can get? really ?

You are a pathetic low-life loser indian sitting in india who come up with sh!t about my community based on what your "friends" say.

You indians needed white people to give you your own identity so don't talk about identity to us.

We PAKISTANIS made our own identity before 1947, and we are PAKISTANIS. You bloody indians should stay far away from us as possible, we PAKISTANIS don't want anything to do with you people.

And Pakistanis are a minority group here in USA like every other minority group. We have our own events, concerts, meetings, organizations, parades everything that other minority groups. And I can tell you, I live in USA and never heard of a Indo-Pak gathering or event or organization. Pakistanis have their own organizations here and Indian have their own organizations here. You indians are as foreign to us Pakistanis as Africans are foreign to us.

Pakistanis are seen as Middle Eastern people in USA while Indians are seen as Indians. I have never been mistaken for an Indian. When people had to guess my ethnicity, they either guessed, Arab, Iranian, Mexican, Cuban, Brazilian or sometimes Greek or Italian. While Indians are easily spotted as Indians.

As for Pakistani population growth. Most of it are Pakistanis who lived and worked in the Middle East and are now choosing to settle in USA rather than move back to Pakistan.

Since they have worked in the Middle East, they have large numbers of monetary assets, work knowledge, skills, etc. which make them suitable candidates to immigrate to USA.

As for Pakistanis hating USA. It depends on who you ask. If you ask some jihal on the street who listens to nothing but Zaid Hamid then yea, they hate USA. But for the educated people who live outside of Pakistan and interact with other knowledgeable people, they they are much more nuanced.

They disagree with US foreign policy but also are not cheer leading Pakistan's disastrous Jihad policy.

And secondly, are Mohajirs still not Pakistani? You are pretending like they (Mohajir) are a separate nationality or something.

She did not say she is Punjabi, she looks more Mohajir than Punjabi.

Im a Punjabi Pakistani living in New York, USA and I rather be called the worse curse than be called an indian. All my relatives and friends here say the same. Its you indians who are desperate to link us together while we always wanted to get away from you.

I much rather be caught dead then pretend to be an Indian.

I agree, no one here messes with Pakistanis despite all of the negative propaganda in the media.

But on the other hand, people are pissed at the indians pouring in by the millions. I remember once this indian guy got beat up by this mob of people, most of whom lost their jobs to overseas indians.

Nahh, sorry but i don't share your dream. Considering the fact how Pakistanis AND Bangladeshis are ruling their own countries i'd prefer Goras authority in their own country.

I totally agree with that.

Whenever we have municipal elections in Toronto, I always vote for the White Candidate over Brown ones.

I came to Canada to escape Brown mismanagement and not to be re submerged into it.

I totally agree with that.

Whenever we have municipal elections in Toronto, I always vote for the White Candidate over Brown ones.

I came to Canada to escape Brown mismanagement and not to be re submerged into it.

Exactly!! Same here. Which is why i'm against this open border policy.

Immigrants pour in by the millions, most of them illiterate, and vote for someone based on their skin color and not merit.

Only people who respect this nation and are willing to contribute to the development of this country should be allowed to enter and become citizen.

She did not say she is Punjabi, she looks more Mohajir than Punjabi.

Im a Punjabi Pakistani living in New York, USA and I rather be called the worse curse than be called an indian. All my relatives and friends here say the same. Its you indians who are desperate to link us together while we always wanted to get away from you.

Tell me one Indian that is pretending to be Pakistani. Even one.

ANd yes Punjabi Pakistanis are the biggest jaahils that keep wanting to be Indian here in the US, more so than the Mohajirs.

Here is a Punjabi Pakistani wannabe Indian. As I said before, stop pretending to be us, I know you guys have a terrible inferiority complex when it comes to us, but we dont wan tto be associated with you guys.

99% Pakistanis Have HINDU ANCESTRY - Pakistani Man - YouTube

which is another 'scientific theory' that recently Pakistanis are writing on their liberal New papers. it goes like this.

"The people who migrated from India during Partition witnessed the horrors caused by the evil Hindus/Sikhs during their migration. hence they lost their pragmatism and boiled in hatred towards India unlike the local native Punjabis, sindhis and others who were in for Liberal democratic Secular Pakistan like their Jinnah promised. But the people who migrated from India, owing to their higher Educational standards occupied Higher Bureaucracy and leadership took Pakistan in a collision course with India and made Pakistan the mess it is today."

Now this line of thinking was first popularized by Punjabi/sindhi elites after AQ khan got busted. This is effective in escaping the guilt and responsibility of Punjabi dominated Military-Feudal-Islamist core of Pakistan which thrived on the narrative of 1000 years of rule in India and Thousand years of war with India.

What can we say. Pakistanis are very good in making up narratives and finding new enemies to hate and fight(if possible kill a few)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom