What's new

Pakistani-American Elected President of Pro-Israel Group

May be she wants a jewish cock..most probably shes getting one already, otherwise jews wouldnt have slected her...

interesting.

in related topic, what is the story of pakistan jews, karachi jews in particular.

in turkey there are crypto ethnics. what is a crypto. cryptos are people who hide their ethnic or religious origins to harm sunnis. in turkey cryptos are ethnic jews, armenians, greeks, assyrians,... some infamous cryptos:

# jon turks (french) or young turks (english), a political movement that destroyed the othmani state. not ethnic turks. all crypto ethnic jews.

# kamal, founder of the republic. takes the name "atat*rk", father of the t*rks. number one enemy of turks, turks religion and sunnis. not ethnic turk. crypto ethnic jew.

# koç family, descendants of jewish rabbi haim nahum. owners of the secular regime. parasitic leeches of turks wealth. richest family in turkey. owners of rmk marine (naval vessels), otokar (military vehicles). pakistan has otokar in inventory. an internet propaganda army of crypto ethnics pretending as turks are propagating anti-sunni beliefs and propagating pro-shiite pro-secular pro-salafi pro-interfaith-dialogue beliefs; who is financing this psychological warfare. koç family are not ethnic turks. crypto ethnic jews.

# fetullah gülen, leader of interfaith-dialogue organisation. interfaith-dialoguers say judaism, christianity & others are valid religions. has schools in pakistan, bangladesh, egypt, ... not ethnic turk. crypto ethnic. father is armenian, mother is jewish.

# abdullah öcalan, leader of terrorist pkk organization in turkey. in syria, terror orgs ypg & pyd. not ethnic kurd. crypto ethnic armenian.

something to keep in mind.

i already manned up and already invaded the white... im willing here working making more money then 80 percent of them lol... thats all i can do... if i was some doctor or something i would be in pakistan unlike @Syed.Ali.Haider who got educated in pakistan in nuclear medicine but choose to serve people here in america....

maybe if educated pakistanis chose to stay in pakistan maybe things would have been different... i was raised in the states and went to school in the states so i would unsuccessful in pakistan but you on the other hand got educated there and came here to work.... so what does that show about u?? that your a greedy piece of shit... unlike you atleast we invest in our families and friends and in the people of our towns atleast....
you greedy bastard you only chose to stay here and think of nothing and nobody but yourself.
@Thunderstruck i know this syed.ali.haider guy in person... he lives in the same city i live in rochester ny.

so your benchmark for manning up is earning more than 80% of population. That's good to know. I wish you earn more than 100 percent. Good luck in your success.

And please don't blame anyone and then post their location.

59167874.jpg

so your benchmark for manning up is earning more than 80% of population. That's good to know. I wish you earn more than 100 percent. Good luck in your success.

And please don't blame anyone and then post their location.
listen uncle.... how most of youth behave on the internet is not a determination of how we conduct our selves in real life...
im in way as immature as i behave on the internet and i dont care becuase its just the damn internet..
you sound like a concerned uncle so i will not take offense to anything you said... but syed.ali.haider is a piece of shit.

We shouldn't have anything to do with Israel until the borders are fixed and the Palestinians are given a state with the same rights as an Israeli state.

Is it any wonder Pakistan is in the trouble that it is, given the thought processes being shown here?

No wonder. But time will change the attitudes. The great thing about internet for nation like us has been the freedom to read and participate, which would have never been possible in our ready made boundaries set society. It will change, but the cost of change would be remarkable.

But some people are immune to change :oops::mad:

No wonder. But time will change the attitudes. The great thing about internet for nation like us has been the freedom to read and participate, which would have never been possible in our ready made boundaries set society. It will change, but the cost of change would be remarkable.

Of course thinking evolves with time, as it should. Those who do not adapt get trampled, as history shows us.

Not surprised to see the animalistic behavior here

do you expect people to become ok with the idea of zionism????
it is one thing to accept israel's right to exist along side a palestinian state but its totally different and in fact backward to accept zionism... their whole movement revolves around notion that god gave the jewish people the land...
but in fact 80 percent of israel's jewish population is not even Semitic genetically... they are europeans who converted to judaism long ago.... most people in west have this wrong notion that these people migrated from ancient israel to euorpe which is not true...

Of course thinking evolves with time, as it should. Those who do not adapt get trampled, as history shows us.
the only thing history shows us is that if you are willing to invade other countries and slaughter the locals and steal their resources then you will be successful but if you don't then you wont be but in fact you will end with people vcheng who sit on their desks in a hospitol and tsalk shit all day about pakistanis are closed minded....

Palestine requires pro Palestine group

Back
Top Bottom