What's new

Pakistani-American Elected President of Pro-Israel Group

@qamar1990 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Skywalker

What was your reaction to when the Pakistani AirForce bought firefighting trucks from Israel through Turkey? Did you start calling the PAF Chief a "Whore who wants Jewish Co<k?"

I hope you all know that not all Pro-Israeli lobby groups blindly follow Israeli Policies.

J Street is one of the most liberal Jewish groups out there. They are shunned by the far right-center to the conservative Israelis.

They want a two-state solution and the end to the occupation they have written themselves on their website.

Being pro-Israel means speaking out for policies that promote Israel’s interests and align with our values and against those that don’t, irrespective of the present government’s policies. As supporters of Israel, we have not only the right but the obligation to speak out when we think the policies or actions of the American or Israeli governments damage those interests or run counter to our values.

Myths and Facts

That too coming from members who probably don'e even kow about J-Street or the various Lobbyist Groups in the USA. Just hearing "Pro-Israeli Group" they'll go off.

Every one is entitled to their opinion , freedom of expression you call it ?

Holding jewish hand and singing muslim + jew bhai bhai , is pretty much over that is the world we live in .

We don't have to support any Zion activist nor Zion its shit as far as Muslims are concerned

Zionist are building museums on Muslim graves from 1400 years ago and you expect us to celebrate this misguided Qadiyani

Last edited:
and in the end she earns some clout and support in the future in terms of job and economic prospects then its just a happy coincidence . I wont shy away from saying that Israel is an apartheid state, its actions cant be justified because how the rest of the Arab countries conduct themselves.
while i wont hesitate to bow in respect to the resilience, handwork and intellect of the Jewish community but this doesnt mean I will be pro-Israeli state.. both should be seen differently. unfortunately a criticism on the Israeli policy and actions against the Palestinians is seen as an insult or hatred towards Jewish community which is a great lie and such propaganda is a travesty

I fully respect and understand the freedom of expression and choice of this girl but in the same token I respectfully express my criticism or apprehensions because for example in Uk we got some politicians that join the "friends of Israel" club but that is only meant for their personal gains, their approval rating nothing else and this I find ... disappointing (to put it mildly)

Of course you are entitled to your views, and they are worthy of respect equal to this girl's views, no matter what my own or anybody else's views are. But please note that she is participating in an academic exercise as part of her education in a university environment, and not out in real life, as they say. It is also important to note that there are many equivalent boards and organizations in US universities that promote the Palestinian point of view, again as an academic exercise within an educational environment.

And thank you for cleaning the thread up.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Yahoodis would say: Islami Saazish!

Wait a while and you will know about the yahoodi boyfriend that influenced this decision.

941670-AMNA-1440068292-855-640x480.jpg

A Pakistani-American girl was elected as president of the national student board of a pro-Israel group, J Street U.

Amna Farooqi, a senior at the University of Maryland, was elected as president this week at the group’s ‘Summer Leadership Institute’ in Washington, where approximately 120 J Street U student leaders attended the four-day gathering.

J Street U boasts a total of 4,000 active participants on 75 college campuses in the United States.

Farooqi, a local of suburban Washington, DC, grew up in a ‘fairly religious Muslim home’ with ‘a lot of Jewish friends’.

Speaking at the J Street conference last March, Farooqi said, “Growing up in a household sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, the Palestine-Israel conflict was always the elephant in the room. This conflict evoked a level of anger and emotion in me, and I needed to learn more. Everything I was learning about the conflict made me not want to be pro-Israel. … As someone who wanted to contribute to ending this conflict I knew I needed to understand all sides.”

Farooqi said she “fell in love with Zionism” while taking a course about Israel in college, “because Zionism became about taking ownership over the story of one’s people. If Zionism is about owning your future, how can I not respect that?”

In order to understand the Israeli people and their viewpoint, Farooqi spent a semester at Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Rothberg International School. She wanted to “meet people on the ground and understand the Israeli narrative from their perspective, and to put faces to things and see some of these issues up close”.

She revealed that her extended family has been “confused but supportive” about Farooqi’s pro-Israel activism. This summer she lived in Jerusalem as a J Street U intern, co-leading day trips, including a visit to Hebron, for American university students.

Pakistani-American elected president of pro-Israel group - The Express Tribune

Zionist movement is not at all what it is portrayed as , it is pretty similar to Pakistan Movement, Hopefully both Pak & Israel find common ground and work towards regional peace !!!

Zionist movement is not at all what it is portrayed as , it is pretty similar to Pakistan Movement, Hopefully both Pak & Israel find common ground and work towards regional peace !!!
Yeah right I fail to see how Jinnah came into Pakistani areas as a refugee, slowly took over the land and then ruled over the locals.

They have the army that shoots pregnant women for sport. Please don't compare such people to anything of my country.

Nice to see a Pakistani support Israel for a change,,,afterall both coutries have similar genesis.
ps-
@Syed.Ali.Haider
sirji,,,Pakistanis addressing her here,reminded me of ur signature,,,yahood qadiani muhajir mummy daddy's wannabe murican fatty ho burger:D

Last edited:

This will never happen.. They have been working in our country underground.. But both the countries will not have a diplomatic relations.

Nice to see a Pakistani support Israel for a change,,,afterall both coutries have similar genesis.
@Syed.Ali.Haider
sirji,,,Pakistanis addressing her here,reminded me of ur signature,,,yahood qadiani muhajir mummy daddy's wannabe murican fat ho

He isn't even a Pakistani I think.. So chill

ps-
@Syed.Ali.Haider
sirji,,,Pakistanis addressing her here,reminded me of ur signature,,,yahood qadiani muhajir mummy daddy's wannabe murican fatty ho burger:D

That was my old signature, my new one is even more true. :D

Back to the topic, participating in student life is a good thing, nothing sinister about that at all.

This will never happen.. They have been working in our country underground.. But both the countries will not have a diplomatic relations.

He isn't even a Pakistani I think.. So chill

If two state solution is implemented Pak would recognize Israel, Musharraf categorically stated this in his address to American Jewish Congress, if Jordan & Eqypt (who have fought 3 wars with Israel) can recognize it, Pakistan has no issue with Israel !!!

Yeah right I fail to see how Jinnah came into Pakistani areas as a refugee, slowly took over the land and then ruled over the locals.

They have the army that shoots pregnant women for sport. Please don't compare such people to anything of my country.

Both movements wanted to create a separate homeland for a specific religious group, where they could practice their religion and live according to their values , I am talking about the ideology behind the two movements, its pretty similar !!!

If two state solution is implemented Pak would recognize Israel, Musharraf categorically stated this in his address to American Jewish Congress, if Jordan & Eqypt (who have fought 3 wars with Israel) can recognize it, Pakistan has no issue with Israel !!!

Both movements wanted to create a separate homeland for a specific religious group, where they could practice their religion and live according to their values , I am talking about the ideology behind the two movements, its pretty similar !!!

But it didn't happen.. It will not happen in future as well. That's how it should be.

Both movements wanted to create a separate homeland for a specific religious group, where they could practice their religion and live according to their values , I am talking about the ideology behind the two movements, its pretty similar

What's more, both arose out of the break up of the British Empire, which had legal jurisdiction over the areas that it demarcated for independence. The Muslims of India accepted the division plan, and have their State, while the Palestinians rejected the plan and chose to go to war at the behest of their Arab allies. They were defeated soundly and are paying the price for their decision ever since.

I will disagree there too. Its a bit more nuanced than that. Pakistan was supposed to be a separate autonomous entity and Bharat a separate autonomous entity within the Indian Union. Perhaps similar to modern day UK. This was agreed by Jinnah and everybody. It wasn't until Congress, namely Nehru, started to have a problem with it when he suddenly took Pakistan autonomous regions off the table, Pakistan country was made when we showed them that we can't be toyed with.

We were indigenous people of the land who were being put down by a majority. We were a result of fighting that oppression.

Moreover from Pakistan's first constituent assembly address Jinnah declared our nation to be secular. Israel did no such thing. You can say that Mullahs of Pakistan and Israel have something in common, but not our nation state, not Jinnah, not its creators.

@qamar1990 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Skywalker

What was your reaction to when the Pakistani AirForce bought firefighting trucks from Israel through Turkey? Did you start calling the PAF Chief a "Whore who wants Jewish Co<k?"

I hope you all know that not all Pro-Israeli lobby groups blindly follow Israeli Policies.

J Street is one of the most liberal Jewish groups out there. They are shunned by the far right-center to the conservative Israelis.

They want a two-state solution and the end to the occupation they have written themselves on their website.

Myths and Facts

That too coming from members who probably don'e even kow about J-Street or the various Lobbyist Groups in the USA. Just hearing "Pro-Israeli Group" they'll go off.
Have you not read what she actually said about following the zionists not Jews.

Have you not read what she actually said about following the zionists not Jews.

Actions speak louder than words.

PAF bought the trucks, which they could have bought from almost any nation other than Israel, but went through with it anyways. So until this girl contributes more to Israel than the PAF did, you really don't have anything to say to her unless you bash the PAF first.

Back
Top Bottom