What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

I second that, would love to watch her jiggle on bollywood tunes. :woot::yes4:

filhal Humaima Malik se kam chala lo kiunke i don't like her anywya

First-Look-Raja-Natwarlal-1.jpg

For Indian producers they are dirt cheap actors for low budget films.

For Pakistani actors it is dream come true.

For Indian actors they are god gift because few good looking Indian left (ex-pakistanis) are quickly becoming bhaiyazed. Otherwise soon there will be no difference between Tamil and bollywood.

I think Fawad Khan just lowered his standards after doing this film.
one sister is producer other is the lead actress and film is remake. 95% of work done within 50 days that pretty much tells about the quality of it. :lol: Bollywood is looking more like family business these days. Fawad should have stayed with well written Pakistani dramas playing decent characters. :tup:

For Indian actors they are god gift because few good looking Indian left (ex-pakistanis) are quickly becoming bhaiyazed. Otherwise soon there will be no difference between Tamil and bollywood.
Honestly bollywood looking fair looking guy more than genuine actor if we look at ali zafar, imran abbas and now fawad khan lol

filhal Humaima Malik se kam chala lo kiunke i don't like her anywya

First-Look-Raja-Natwarlal-1.jpg

You poor retard, at least get your geography right....How exactly is becoming "bhaiyazed" make bollywood and a tamil film industry the same?
Logic and Brains go to commit suicide in Pakistan...Im convinced!

Honestly bollywood looking fair looking guy more than genuine actor if we look at ali zafar, imran abbas and now fawad khan lol

Its a business...watch how the untalented in the bunch get tossed on their asses after the one hit wonder...

You poor retard, at least get your geography right....How exactly is becoming "bhaiyazed" make bollywood and a tamil film industry the same?
Logic and Brains go to commit suicide in Pakistan...Im convinced!

Bengali tu phir a gheya, ghatiya nasal ke admi ab tujhe ye bhi batana pare gha ke bhaiyazed kiya hota hai?

Who is Imran Abbas, kabhi naam nahi suna. BTW still none of your Pakistan actor or actresses has succeeded in becoming heartthrob of bollywood, kitne aaye aur kitne chale gaye. while Indian pirated moves are sold are aata chawal everywhere in Pakistan.

one sister is producer other is the lead actress and film is remake. 95% of work done within 50 days that pretty much tells about the quality of it. :lol: Bollywood is looking more like family business these days. Fawad should have stayed with well written Pakistani dramas playing decent characters. :tup:

I second that...This is a clear attempt of the Kapoors to make some quick cash off the popularity of Mr. Fawad and his success in the serials...
Unfortunately this partnership might actually be worse for his career...

Who is Imran Abbas, kabhi naam nahi suna. BTW still none of your Pakistan actor or actresses has succeeded in becoming heartthrob of bollywood, kitne aaye aur kitne chale gaye. while Indian pirated moves are sold are aata chawal everywhere in Pakistan.

tu hai kon? Why are you ashamed of your self?

Bengali tu phir a gheya, ghatiya nasal ke admi ab tujhe ye bhi batana pare gha ke bhaiyazed kiya hota hai?

LOL...Ye "bhaiyazed" kya hota hai....lets see what you can come up with

I agree bollywood should have actors/actresses that look more like your common Indian.

Here are a few examples

View attachment 39968

View attachment 39970

Well given that the ideal preference for most Pakistanis tends to be NOT human....maybe this happens to be more to your liking?

2008-9-22-goat.jpg

Would you like us to make an animal documentary so you?? From what I hear, National Geographic is considered "after hours" tv in Pakistan...LOL!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom