What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

Its a business...watch how the untalented in the bunch get tossed on their asses after the one hit wonder...
not really..i dont think salman khan is talented actor..he is chichora actor who has almost same role in every movie and guess what it always break previous records lol..akshay is too old but still playing hero role with girls half than his age and same could be said about shah rukh khan/Amir khan lol. You dont need talent to get success in Bollywood..you need to have good look and good contacts and relationship and good publicity/marketing in home and overseas

I agree bollywood should have actors/actresses that look more like your common Indian.

Here are a few examples

View attachment 39970
I think you have posted the pic of gf of @INDIC by mistake :D

paindoo-no.1-244-p%5Bekm%5D227x317%5Bekm%5D.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kon hai tu?

Well given that the ideal preference for most Pakistanis tends to be NOT human....maybe this happens to be more to your liking?

2008-9-22-goat.jpg

Would you like us to make an animal documentary so you?? From what I hear, National Geographic is considered "after hours" tv in Pakistan...LOL!!
I’m just trying to tell you Indians that you should love your skin tone and I'm getting attacked for it, so ungrateful.

Haanji...agar main Bengali hoon, toh "Bhaiyazed" kaisa janunga?

Now at least answer the question...what exactly is it?

You being bhaiya should know better who is bhaiyazed.

not really..i dont think salman khan is talented actor..he is chichora actor who has almost same role in every movie and guess what it always break previous records lol..akshay is too old but still playing hero role with girls half than his age and same could be said about shah rukh khan/Amir khan lol. You dont need talent to be sucess in bollywood..you need to have good look and good contacts and relationship and good publicity/marketing in home and overseas

Exactly and the contacts and past success in Bollywood is what these new faces lack...

All the actors you have mentioned (minus Amir Khan) are riding on their past success and fanfare they have already created....if they had to start now with the shitty films they do, they would be out in no time...Look at John Abraham...that fellow is good looking and has had a big modelling career with contacts...look at his state of affairs...

Unless the new faces in Bollywood like Fawad (who from what I hear is a damn good actor) want to actually make a career, doing these faltu "kapoor khandaan" movies will not cut it....he needs to do some serious and good films on the lines of Amir Khan, nana patekar, even Saif Ali Khan for that matter...

I'm just trying to tell you Indians that you should love your skin tone and I'm getting attacked for it, so ungrateful.

I'm just trying to tell you Indians that you should love your skin tone and I'm getting attacked for it. :disagree:

Who's attacking? Im just giving you your preference....

You wanted us to star "normal" in movies....we want you to have whats normal for you...

Why so serious?

Man = Singular..

Dont get me started on the Google trends in Pakistan.....No animal is safe in Pakistan!!

Same is true for India, even worst because not even humans are safe there.

We should donate KRK to pakistan as friendly gesture gift.

There is supossed to be any difference?

How would I know? Im neither...LOL!!

Same is true for India, even worst because not even humans are safe there.

What a comeback yaar....tu to lollipop choos le...

C'mon retard...we all know why Pakistanis are so excited about eid all the time...because your friendly eid goat is more than just food aint it ;)?

She appeared in a UK TV show called Big Brother, which the Indians aped as Big Boss..... tell you she was given the stick by a fellow in house cast....calling her a dry chapati.

Every one is not in a habit of copy pasting fake pictures and calling them originals.. Can't forget the repositioning of a Bangalore software house as a company in Lahore..:). The Indian show Bigg Boss is by the same company that runs Big Brother. Do some research before ranting. :)

btw, she won the show.. The same fellow who supposedly gave her the stick apologized to her in subsequently..

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sorry-india-it-was-racism-goody/31732-8.html

How would I know? Im neither...LOL!!

What a comeback yaar....tu to lollipop choos le...

Bengali ab tu bengali hone se bhi inkar kare gha, dhub ke marja beghairat insaan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom