What's new

India used hackers to spy on Pakistani officials, among them Fawad Chaudhry and Pervez Musharaf

If he truly broke into all the targets as reported, his market value is about $ 1 Million per year. That is the going rate for people who can break into most desirable targets.
Give him a green card quick.

I don't know why, but I get the feelings that Pakistan is run by nutcases, who have no clues how the world has evolved and operating.
Fcuk these dimwits. They don't deserve to hold position they are holding.
I have worked on the networks of some of the biggest corporations in the world. Part of it was also setting up remote access, build and run servers to accept connections from remote access WS. And off course cyber security and network security.
In any big organisation, there would be literally hundreds of different type of attacks daily recorded in the logs. Most severe one get raised and investigated. And all breaches should be investigated. Unfortunately, Pak has a PM who said that IK's post mortem is still not done. FPS what kind of leaders' Pakistan have!! If he cannot understand what Mort means.

No tension….they really can’t do much even if they got all info.

All they can do is sell themselves for a H1B visa or Canadian immigration these days.
Given the real shit in thr world started by WEF etc, these lowly indian hackers can’t do much other than duct-cleaning phone jobs

I don't know why, but I get the feelings that Pakistan is run by nutcases, who have no clues how the world has evolved and operating.
I have worked on the networks of some of the biggest corporations in the world. Part of it was also setting up remote access, build and run servers to accept connections from remote access WS. And off course cyber security and network security.
In any big organisation, there would be literally hundreds of different type of attacks daily recorded in the logs. Most severe one get raised and investigated. And all breaches should be investigated. Unfortunately, Pak has a PM who said that IK's post mortem is still not done. FPS what kind of leaders' Pakistan have!! If he cannot understand what Mort means.

The funniest part is that they’re not even sophisticated attacks but phishing emails... :lol:

The gang seized control of computers owned by Pakistan’s politicians, generals and diplomats and eavesdropped on their private conversations, apparently at the behest of the Indian secret services.
But but but.. only markhor and bajwa can do that....

Fawad Chaudhry is a nobody, a random village idiot. It serves him right if anything, let's see if they can hack and spy on military generals and army officers

Read this part again. Slowly this time.
  • Jain’s team used malware to take over his computers and targeted the country's senior generals as well as its embassies in Beijing, Shanghai and Kathmandu in a similar way.
  • The gang seized control of computers owned by Pakistan’s politicians, generals and diplomats and eavesdropped on their private conversations, apparently at the behest of the Indian secret services.

You are a clown.

NSO charged a flat $500,000 fee for installing Pegasus. Phishing a device doesn't cost $1 million per year and there is no special skill involved here other than proficiency in being a scammer.
Ask NSO what they pay for the people who create Pegasus. The price is not to install spyware, it is for those who can discover zero-day exploits. What do you think is a good price to pay to learn everything happening in Pakistan?

hqdefault.jpg

The funniest part is that they’re not even sophisticated attacks but phishing emails... :lol:
I used to build , commission and administer Email Servers too, from Exchange to Lotus Notes/Dominio and also Office 365. That is the first priority filter all the servers should have, stop phishing and bot attacks.
You talking about phising emails, British Hacker, Gary Mckinnon breached Pentagon security, via a now very primitive remote access tool and using blank local administrator password, which most administered used to have back in the days. USA wanted to extradite him but in oct 2012 T May then Home Secretary blocked his extradition. He managed to get the details of USA space activities/alleged alien contacts etc.

Pak govt needs to stop acting like clueless grannies and downloading and running every file they receive
All for their 1 inch lullis to stand up seeing a 70 year old naked in his bed.

1667818947956.png

I am not sure how true is it but I must say Pakistan's military ( even low ranking officer) and bureaucracy/establishment should have some sort of system which cannot be hacked from outside.

And here in Pakistan the ISI is recording their own citizens and spying on them. And I think, this info is deliberately leaked by Indians.

I am not sure how true is it but I must say Pakistan's military ( even low ranking officer) and bureaucracy/establishment should have some sort of system which cannot be hacked from outside.
Spy agencies in pakistan share data among themselves... and then the data can be sold by rogue elements..a lot of time the rogue elements are impanted inside spy agencies to gather or leak information. .. nothing new about it. What happened with azam swati was his video was made on deep web by same elements as indi shell that was leaking audios earlier..someone from inside sold the video to them.. indi shell has been a known Indian cyber warfare arm yet noone in news covered anything about them after audio leaks

Last edited:
Lol
“Took over computers….”
Like the bar was high when dealing with a pirated version of windows XP.

Back
Top Bottom