What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

You weren't highlighting the skin tone alone, were you? How many Pakistani serials and films feature the average Pakistani? I suppose you don't want me to post pics to drive home the idea.

The Pakistani movies shows average Pakistanis, the fat and ugly uncles as heroes and steroid fed heavyweight aunties as heroines while the movie sounds sounds like some beggar is singing inside the train. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ghenda calling for backup...baccha dar gaya...

Aur bulaya bhi to kise...lol!!

Tu bengali hai, agher tumare liye mujhe backup ki zarorat pare ghi to lanat hai. Bhaiya ye internet per tu dara le jitna dara sakhte hoo

The Pakistani movies shows average Pakistanis, the fat and ugly uncles as heroes and steroid fed heavyweight aunties as heroines while the movie sounds sounds like some beggar is singing inside the train. :omghaha::omghaha:

You make fun of Pakis while being ugly degenrated Indian who are to ashamed to reveal his ethnic group?

I have actually watched Khuda Ke Liye but I only remember Shan and Naseeruddin Shah. :D

OK watched the trailer of the movie, terrible, flop written all over it. :lol:

he was shan younger brother in moovie

he will be floop because these peopel are not made for bollywood masala movie

what u think thsi trailer..probably another flop concept

[video]

Well for one, Indian chose actors from the small group (punjabis, ex-pakistanis) who barely make 1% of Indian population.

Amitabh Bacchan isn't Punjabi, nor are Sunil Shetty, John Abraham, Aishwarya Rai, Shilpa Shetty, Nandita Das, Zayed Khan, Genelia D'souza, Ritesh deshmukh, Asin, Bipasha Basu etc........and these are from Bollywood alone. So much for this Punjabi/Pakistani BS.

I won't even venture into the regional film industries with their own Superstars like Rajnikanth, Sudeep, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Mohanlal, Mammooty etc etc.

Well for one, Indian chose actors from the small group (punjabis, ex-pakistanis) who barely make 1% of Indian population.

What utter rubbish...

The Bollywood film industry has quite a diverse mix of actors.....traditionally it started out being dominated by Punjabis, but no more is that the case...

I have actually watched Khuda Ke Liye but I only remember Shan and Naseeruddin Shah. :D

I saw that movie only for Naseeruddin Shah, didn't know that actor Shan ;)

Me complain about eating beef?? Bitch Im about to go postal on some Yakiniku in a few hours!!

I couldnt care less what you do with your animals....I suppose they're multi-utility critters in the part of the world you live in!

Just stating that if we are to put "normal" in our movies, so should you!
Than why are you giving justifications ?:lol: and what's with the abusive bs? I'm not your husband go talk shit in your house not on an international forum.. As for utility etc.. Did atleast have respect for an animal you worship as a Goddess... Or atleast ban interspecies marriages..

Tu bengali hai, agher tumare liye mujhe backup ki zarorat pare ghi to lanat hai. Bhaiya ye internet per tu dara le jitna dara sakhte hoo

Mazei ki baat to yeh hai ki, main darane ki koshish hi nahin kar raha tha....phir bhi teri susu nikal aaye...

Best if you quit while you're ahead....Im only going to embarass you further...

he was shan younger brother in moovie

he will be floop because these peopel are not made for bollywood masala movie

what u think thsi trailer..probably another flop concept

[video]

That actually made me fun. lol wtf was that? :lol:
I don't think bollywood can pull off such a movie yet, but who knows, there are people for all kinds of movies in India.

Amitabh Bacchan isn't Punjabi, nor are Sunil Shetty, John Abraham, Aishwarya Rai, Shilpa Shetty, Nandita Das, Zayed Khan, Genelia D'souza, Ritesh deshmukh, Asin, Bipasha Basu etc........and these are from Bollywood alone. So much for this Punjabi/Pakistani BS.

I won't even venture into the regional film industries with their own Superstars like Rajnikanth, Sudeep, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Mohanlal, Mammooty etc etc.

, only concentrate on actors. Actresses are to plastic anyway.

Amitabh mother punjabi from Faisalabad, Zayed Khan tanoli/ who are either hindko pashtun or punjabis from KPK, John is parsi. These groups make very very small %, hell parsis total population is 50,000.

And no one denied regional industries having Indian actors. No need to live in delusions.

Homie it wasn't even made for indian audiences .. Rather to Pak masses .. It had nothin to do with hinduism or any indian issues .. And it did quiet well in Pakistan..:)

Just like other movies like chorian,Waar,MHSA etc..

I saw that movie only for Naseeruddin Shah, didn't know that actor Shan ;)

I did not know him back then (2008?), but later came to know about him as he is one of those people who come on TV to complain about Indian cultural invasion. :lol:

What utter rubbish...

The Bollywood film industry has quite a diverse mix of actors.....traditionally it started out being dominated by Punjabis, but no more is that the case...

Yes now its dominated by local Marathis lol

Homie it wasn't even made for indian audiences .. Rather to Pak masses .. It had nothin to do with hinduism or any indian issues .. And it did quiet well in Pakistan..:)

Just like other movies like chorian,Waar,MHSA etc..

I was talking about the new movie, not Khuda Ke Liye. I liked khuda ke liye then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom