What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

Exactly and the contacts and past success in Bollywood is what these new faces lack...

All the actors you have mentioned (minus Amir Khan) are riding on their past success and fanfare they have already created....if they had to start now with the shitty films they do, they would be out in no time...Look at John Abraham...that fellow is good looking and has had a big modelling career with contacts...look at his state of affairs...

Unless the new faces in Bollywood like Fawad (who from what I hear is a damn good actor) want to actually make a career, doing these faltu "kapoor khandaan" movies will not cut it....he needs to do some serious and good films on the lines of Amir Khan, nana patekar, even Saif Ali Khan for that matter...

I agree with you. Bollywood is more about masala stuffs than real genuine acting and story thast why actress like qatrina and sunny leione can get place.. Some actors can have success in drama which has story about social issues in our society but its different game and tactics when it come to Bollywood movies. You need to be chichora type actors to get success in bollywood movie . Amir khan is exception because he has mature image of brining something unique after some years

Man is this ever pathetic, from both sides if I must add. An artist really knowns no bounds. Hollywood is a global industry, everyone wants to work there. Does that mean anyone not American is going there to beg for work. Just like Hollywood, Bollywood is also becoming more gobalized.

Pakistan is one of the biggest markets for Indian films, if not the biggest. So it only makes sense to cast a Pakistani actor once in a while if you want to cash in from both sides.

Man is this ever pathetic, from both sides if I must add. An artist really knowns no bounds. Hollywood is a global industry, everyone wants to work there. Does that mean anyone not American is going there to beg for work. Just like Hollywood, Bollywood is also becoming more gobalized.

Pakistan is one of the biggest markets for Indian films, if not the biggest. So it only makes sense to cast a Pakistani actor once in a while if you want to cash in from both sides.

Don't take hindus seriously, as far as begging is concerned. Rajnikant marathi chuhra had to beg to work in bollywood, yet he ended up in South and become superstar.

Only one begging in bollywood are Indians because its dominated by ex-Pakistanis and current Pakistanis.

one of the few intelligent posts on the topic

Don't take hindus seriously, as far as begging is concerned. Rajnikant marathi chuhra had to beg to work in bollywood, yet he ended up in South and become superstar.

Only one begging in bollywood are Indians because its dominated by ex-Pakistanis and current Pakistanis.
Baap Na maari mendaki.. Beta teerandaaz :lol:

Man = Singular..

Dont get me started on the Google trends in Pakistan.....No animal is safe in Pakistan!!

Atleast we don't practise this crap..Unlike indian who even marry animals .. Also I saw you complaining abt Muslims eating beef .. But seems Hindus raping cows is okay with you .. The same animal you worship..

Last edited:
I agree with you. Bollywood is more about masala stuffs than real genuine acting and story thast why actress like qatrina and sunny leione can get place.. Some actors can have success in drama which has story about social issues in our society but its different game and tactics when it come to Bollywood movies. You need to be chichora type actors to get success in bollywood movie . Amir khan is exception because he has mature image of brining something unique after some years

When a film like Dabangg has a sequel and is equally popular as its predecessor, we know that the Indian film industry has reached it low point...

Who is he? Has he done any good movies before?

Atleast we don't practise thi scrap .. Unlike indian who even marry animals .. Also I saw you complaining abt Muslims eating beef .. But seems Hindus raping cows is okay with you .. The same animal you worship..

Me complain about eating beef?? Bitch Im about to go postal on some Yakiniku in a few hours!!

I couldnt care less what you do with your animals....I suppose they're multi-utility critters in the part of the world you live in!

Just stating that if we are to put "normal" in our movies, so should you!

I’m just trying to tell you Indians that you should love your skin tone and I'm getting attacked for it, so ungrateful.

You weren't highlighting the skin tone alone, were you? How many Pakistani serials and films feature the average Pakistani? I suppose you don't want me to post pics to drive home the idea.

as far as i remember he only acted in movie khuda k liya

he was musician who started acting in drams lately

I have actually watched Khuda Ke Liye but I only remember Shan and Naseeruddin Shah. :D

OK watched the trailer of the movie, terrible, flop written all over it. :lol:

You weren't highlighting the skin tone alone, were you? How many Pakistani serials and films feature the average Pakistani? I suppose you don't want me to post pics to drive home the idea.

Well for one, Indian chose actors from the small group (punjabis, ex-pakistanis) who barely make 1% of Indian population. It would be like hiring whites for **** movie/tv industry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom