What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

May be some wanted to act in that movie......:)

This is so funny on part of some PDF paranoid Indians ; the behaviour shows their own insecurity or frustration because all over the world artists are considered global actors/ public figure and everyone even wants to act in Hollywood even Indian actors so does it mean we should say they are begging or they are beghairat ?

its like saying anti-Islam Indian Hindus working in Arab/Muslim countries are beghairat

This is so funny on part of some PDF paranoid Indians ; the behaviour shows their own insecurity or frustration because all over the world artists are considered global actors/ public figure and everyone even wants to act in Hollywood even Indian actors so does it mean we should say they are begging or they are beghairat ?

its like saying anti-Islam Indian Hindus working in Arab/Muslim countries are beghairat

Do not take it seriously.... There are artists who come and perform..... Some come from pakistan and some from other part... Nothing wrong in it..... The second song in my car stereo is of Nuzrut Fateh ali khan's...... The song Hawa Hawa still one of the favorites of we Mallu's....When crowd goes sleeping this is one song artist uses to wake them up. Most of us enjoy good artists irrespective of which country they are from.... I am sure it goes the same way there too...

Do not take it seriously.... There are artists who come and perform..... Some come from pakistan and some from other part... Nothing wrong in it..... The second song in my car stereo is of Nuzrut Fateh ali khan's...... The song Hawa Hawa still one of the favorites of we Mallu's....When crowd goes sleeping this is one song artist uses to wake them up. Most of us enjoy good artists irrespective of which country they are from.... I am sure it goes the same way there too...

:)

Good artists are always welcomed they have no boundaries.... one of the song currently in my playlist.

i was looking for some sober/serious subject Indian movies and guess what end up watching The Lunch Box and then there was this objective one Mastram

i was looking for some sober/serious subject Indian movies and guess what end up watching The Lunch Box and then there was this objective one Mastram

I havent watched any Hindi movies myself for a long time..... If something good comes up, then watch it... I have few in my hard disc, but some how did not feel like watching.....

Look at all these retarded Pakistanis begging to get work in India because there own industry is comparable to Somalia. Pakistanis should focus more on creating Arabic films that they will relate to better.:rofl:

welcome to the forum are you the fresh one or an old banned monkey ?

So far one. I guess all the other Khans in your industry are hindus?

When did they(Khans) accept Pakistani Nationality,Shahrukh Khan on the other hand calls him a Punjabi Pathan,Forget Pakistani Nationality,not even once he visited Peshawar,his father's birthplace after becoming a Film star.

Babyji point is aap toh wasool k bade pakke ho toh India mein q?

buhat jald bollywood pe Pakistan ka raj hoga :laugh:
hater.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom