What's new

Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan on Bollywood Debut: Art Travels Across Borders

Hafiz Saeed has sent Fawad Khan to mesmerize the bhartis with his good looks and make the bhartis feel inferior as they should.

:lol:

rofl you troll :P

Anyway it makes for good marketing of the movie in Pakistan. whats your take on that?

From trailer it looks like a over used chick flick Cinderella story, poor girl marrying a rich prince. I wouldn't get my hopes high for this film.... may be kids will love it.

To be completely objective, I actually agree with you.

I suppose the Pakistani actors were begging to be included in the cast ! :crazy:

Lets face it - They brought something the Directors of this movie & movies like this couldn't find back home otherwise they wouldn't have hired them; its a bloody commercial project not a charitable exercise for others to included for any other purposes except that they're better than the other contenders !

Obviously, Pakistanis are a hit in India.
hater.jpg

I suppose the Pakistani actors were begging to be included in the cast ! :crazy:

Lets face it - They brought something the Directors of this movie & movies like this couldn't find back home otherwise they wouldn't have hired them; its a bloody commercial project not a charitable exercise for others to included for any other purposes except that they're better than the other contenders !

But saab you sound kind of jealous. I guess after the Khans, it will be you Butts that reign supreme in bollywood, with your porcelain like faces and porcelain like bellies. :P

Yaar tum bhartis itna hate kyun kar re ho. Izzat karo. :lol:

There is lot more chance of someone from Lahore ,Islo, Peshawer etc(speaking music to ear Urdu :P) being given main role in a bolly movie than a non Punjabi/Pathan Indian, a bitter reality of commercial world.

But saab you sound kind of jealous. I guess after the Khans, it will be you Butts that reign supreme in bollywood, with your porcelain like faces and porcelain like bellies. :P

Bollywood & Lollywood & any other wood in the region produces absolutely sh*t movies which are either cheap Hollywood rip-offs or they're the same nauseating over-done love stories with stupid songs & senseless provocative scenes !

I'd rather we learn from the Iranian Film Industry - I've seen a handful of them......they're not that advanced so far as film making techniques are concerned but the ones I saw had some solid acting & very solid story lines !

But I suppose class is a thing unknown to South Asians & they'd continue watching the sh*t that passes for films here !

Old Indian & Pakistani movies - Like Amar Prem, Aanand etc. or some of our Waheed Murrad movies amongst others - were good....the current crop is uuuufff ! :bad:

He is a Pakistani

How many Pakistani Pathans have acted in Bollywood,just name one

So far one. I guess all the other Khans in your industry are hindus?

Bollywood & Lollywood & any other wood in the region produces absolutely sh*t movies which are either cheap Hollywood rip-offs or they're the same nauseating over-done love stories with stupid songs & senseless provocative scenes !

I'd rather we learn from the Iranian Film Industry - I've seen a handful of them......they're not that advanced so far as film making techniques are concerned but the ones I saw had some solid acting & very solid story lines !

But I suppose class is a thing unknown to South Asians & they'd continue watching the sh*t that passes for films here !

Old Indian & Pakistani movies - Like Amar Prem, Aanand etc. or some of our Waheed Murrad movies amongst others - were good....the current crop is uuuufff ! :bad:

Indian films back in the day, were pretty good. One of my favorites was Kora Kagaaz.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom