What's new

Pakistan won't cower to threats, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar warns India

Lol CHINA did that and then offered to support India on NSG in return for support on SCS. Are you Delusional?

It was barely LAST WEEK that we got Su 35 cancelled.
Last year we got French Avionics for JF 17 cancelled

You want me to go on?......

Yeah yeah go on.
Show us how isolated we are :lol:

Until now we can not understand baniya zoinests Muslims they are the worst people you will find around the world, why are you worried this is our distiny Pakistanis we were born for gazwa e hind now we are near to it, napaak Hindu India wants war we will give them the waar they will never be able to tell there next generations to tell you know why because there will be not even 1 idol worshipper that time, labaik to gazwa e hind labaik to the complete the mission of syedii rusul Allah labaik to start the extinction of idol worshippers, I pray Allah give all Muslims that eye to see there distiny and return to the light amen

Lol CHINA did that and then offered to support India on NSG in return for support on SCS. Are you Delusional?

It was barely LAST WEEK that we got Su 35 cancelled.
Last year we got French Avionics for JF 17 cancelled

You want me to go on?......

China blocked you because of our lobbying in Beijing...US blocked F16 due to your lobbying in US....

SU35 deal never materialized and we only showed our interest.....and u r claiming that u neutralized su-35 for pakistan....????

French avionics deal? I don't know about it....

China blocked you because of our lobbying in Beijing...US blocked F16 due to your lobbying in US....

SU35 deal never materialized and we only showed our interest.....and u r claiming that u neutralized su-35 for pakistan....????

French avionics deal? I don't know about it....

china wants India's backing for SCS which it won't get. No one's interested in what you think. Start getting real.

Don't worry about that, this week we'll get you cut off from more places. But considering your thickness I suspect you'll gleefully laugh at that too.
Haha yeah right India reaction first day of Uri attack "we will launch attacks on Pakistan". And Pakistan Army chief reaction" Try if you dare". And India returned back to hole it come from.

India Reaction second day of attack" We will isolate Pakistan". The Same day USA said it wont support freedom of Baluchistan. The same day Russia said it will be holding military exercise. The same day OIC condemned India for Kashmir policy.

My suggestion to you guys don't think much because when you do. It's end up quite opposite to what you guys think lol

china wants India's backing for SCS which it won't get. No one's interested in what you think. Start getting real.

Stop smoking.....Stop riding that fukin small thing and take off you sun glasses...I will buy you a bigger and better one...:D

Stop smoking.....Stop riding that fukin small thing and take off you sun glasses...I will buy you a bigger and better one...:D

You know what, you win man. Many if you guys are just plain morons. No matter what India does IT JUST WON'T GET THROUGH. No mater how much we screw you diplomatically or economically or militarily it will not register. We can't defeat people like you. You will defeat us with your thickness alone.

You know what, you win man. Many if you guys are just plain morons. No matter what India does IT JUST WON'T GET THROUGH. No mater how much we screw you diplomatically or economically or militarily it will not register. We can't defeat people like you. You will defeat us with your thickness alone.

Lets see....

Nop we will bleed and crush you until you beg us to stop

Don't worry about that, this week we'll get you cut off from more places. But considering your thickness I suspect you'll gleefully laugh at that too.
You have nothing to say, Just frustrated by sight of tri color boxes.
I never mind words of psychological patients. :D

By the way, look how Isolated Pakistan is.
Look how Military elite of countries like

Saudia Arabia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Jordan, United States, China, Russia, Australia, United Kingdom, Turkey, Czeh Republic, Egypt, France, Malaysia, Afghanistan and Germany are treating Chief of Pakistan armed forces.

Every country want to get isolated like Pakistan ................ :bunny:

gg.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom