What's new

Pakistan won't cower to threats, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar warns India

...or rather every country want to be isolated[ read befriend] with Pakistan.

You have nothing to say, Just frustrated by sight of tri color boxes.
I never mind words of psychological patients. :D

By the way, look how Isolated Pakistan is.
Look how Military elite of countries like

Saudia Arabia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Jordan, United States, China, Russia, Australia, United Kingdom, Turkey, Czeh Republic, Egypt, France, Malaysia, Afghanistan and Germany are treating Chief of Pakistan armed forces.

Every country want to get isolated like Pakistan ................ :bunny:

View attachment 336122

Beautiful picture, collage that is...salute to Pak Fauj and Raheel Sharif. They are the best in the business, best in its class, no denying that.

They already afraid and hiding... All big talks mooodi is so afraid. Yawn.. Wake me when they dare us. We will show their place

You know what, you win man. Many if you guys are just plain morons. No matter what India does IT JUST WON'T GET THROUGH. No mater how much we screw you diplomatically or economically or militarily it will not register. We can't defeat people like you. You will defeat us with your thickness alone.

DUDE :blink:.. you have no freaking idea how glad Icfeel reading this post. this is the primary reason you'll find I rarely post now. Problem is they will simply defeat you with their thickness...trust me its easy to defeat a fool, but making him realize that he is defeated not easy.

Do you guys get it cow-er cow er sorry usually my post are bit on the professional side found this too hard to resist , Indians please don't mind

DUDE :blink:.. you have no freaking idea how glad Icfeel reading this post. this is the primary reason you'll find I rarely post now. Problem is they will simply defeat you with their thickness...trust me its easy to defeat a fool, but making him realize that he is defeated not easy.

yeah dude, NOTHING works man. They really have the ultimate strategy to wear us down. :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom