What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

lets be clear, amreeka asks india its time to lead (be a kan tuta), do indians think they dont want to be in the place?? I mean com'on its your long standing dream to be the kan tuta of the region... why refusing the job, when offered ?

well now pakistan has to fight to save there nation

they just destroyed there own home

I don't think Pakistanis meant India when they said they wont accept hegemony of any country in the region. I mean India isn't the country which has military base on "sovereign" territory of Pakistan!

India needs to first of all get rid of corruption and make the lives of 300 million citizens still living in deep poverty better than they should "be a leader" everyone here knows that China is the big dog of Asia yes i admit it India however can follow suit and become a superpower only when stupid issues in the country are resolved

Pakistanis should vote a independent and anti US president next time.

I doubt such a PM/President/General etc would last long enough to do anything serious against USA. It could get worse. As such Pakistan is in big trouble these days.

Biggest recipient of UK aid, hypocracy much???

We are fine with AID as long as it does not come with strings. BTW, Pakistan is the largest recipient of aid in per capita terms, in per sq KM of land mass terms, ... let us not digress. If you take that route, it will hurt.

300px-Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg

I don't think Pakistanis meant India when they said they wont accept hegemony of any country in the region. I mean India isn't the country which has military base on "sovereign" territory of Pakistan!

we definitely meant the country offered the role of Kan tuta, any guess work? :laugh:

pakistan should first try to save there nation first

india and china are growing power no matter pakistan accept or not

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom