What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

"Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region"

If the statement is pointed towards India , its very ironical indeed.

India has a fiercely independent foreign policy .. acknowledged even by US diplomats @ Wikileaks cables.

Pakistan , on the other hand , everyone knows .....

had it been so, india would have replied on the spot "bibi hamen kan tuta banay ka koe shok nahi hai..." but...... :laugh:

PM Yousuf Raza Gilani has been very reasonable in using the word to describe the role that has been offered to India.

what he meant was to say that Indian role of "Kan Tuta" in the region shall not be accepted.

Well my Question is then Why Pakistan accept and always welcome the statement when someone mention China as superpower. Tab kaya hota hai aapake hegomony

Mughals ruled you for a thousand years ? be smart

Mughals were great rulers and they were successful. They ruled their own people and we own the Mughals and share their history. Mughas are an integral part of Indian history. They unified India and they let mutiple culture coexist. It is unfortunate to see Pakistanis getting a high on Mughuls and think of their achivements as the high point of their civilisation instead of making today meaningful to live.

Mughals ruled you for a thousand years. And your point is ?

had it been so, india would have replied on the spot "bibi hamen kan tuta banay ka koe shok nahi hai..." but...... :laugh:

Why so when we are getting goodies from US and also support? I mean there has to be a mutual exchange of benefits and hence you see pro-American attitude even in India without letting them walk over.

See this is the difference between emotional attitude in politics and rationale.

Why would we talk and bark. Foreign policy is a subtle art. It is not for the faint hearted or for the arm chair warriors.

very true....here is india
20060910-0.gif

images

n heres pakistan :lol:

Well my Question is then Why Pakistan accept and always welcome the statement when someone mention China as superpower. Tab kaya hota hai aapake hegomony

then india should worry, China and Pakistan are friends :cheers:

india and usa are also frnds,according to ur logic..:lol:
or u r chinese kan tuta:rofl:..used to be american kan tuta:rofl:

india and usa are not friends according to my logic, they are boss and his kan tuta. :laugh:

Why would we talk and bark. Foreign policy is a subtle art. It is not for the faint hearted or for the arm chair warriors.
what does this all got to do with being sabtle, an Amrican diplomat said indian maybe rational but it all ends when they think of Pakistan. so much so for your diplomatic subtleness.

the fact is you accepted the role of Kan tuta... its just a matter of admission.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom