What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

What is meaning of KAN TUTA?

20060910-0.gif

:laugh:

To be a Chaudhry one has to have adequate antecedents and clout.

Every Tom, Di.ck and Harry cannot be a Chaudhry.

As they say... Rassi jal gayi par bal nai gaya...

Well I see shift of Pak leaders form policy of destroying India to defend their basic intrests from India. They are now getting the feel that India cannot be stopped. Sooner or later India would be global power along US, Russia, China. With US shifting away from Pak and china not paying heed towards kashmir Pak leaders are feeling lonely. I like it...:cheers:

But I would like to clear that India never had and will never have any intentions of having an unstable neighbour. India always welcome a friendly hand from Pak.

pakistan is not feeling lonely, its your insecurity that you are compelled to post such comments

your friends are denying in the other thread that they want to be Kan Tuta. :laugh:

India needs to first of all get rid of corruption and make the lives of 300 million citizens still living in deep poverty better than they should "be a leader" everyone here knows that China is the big dog of Asia yes i admit it India however can follow suit and become a superpower only when stupid issues in the country are resolved

Saw all your posts and Just came to conclusion That FALSE FLAG ALERT.

PM Yousuf Raza Gilani has been very reasonable in using the word to describe the role that has been offered to India.

what he meant was to say that Indian role of "Kan Tuta" in the region shall not be accepted.

"Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region"

If the statement is pointed towards India , its very ironical indeed.

India has a fiercely independent foreign policy .. acknowledged even by US diplomats @ Wikileaks cables.

Pakistan , on the other hand , everyone knows .....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom