What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

Pakistan and our brotherly nation of China stand like a wall of spears to head off indian hegemony, this Jatt and millions of others will ensure that our civilization will flourish in freedom. We will provide enough deterrence for smaller nations like Sri Lanka.

Apna Mulk Bacha lo think about Sri Lanka later...there is a saying in Hindi.

Ghar main nahi daane ..... Amma chali bhunane.....

Forget it, who cares what Pakistani PM has to say. We will do what ever we have to do you go ahead and match us if you can.. :)

excuse me, are you suggesting that we want to have the role of kan tuta? :laugh:

Apna Mulk Bacha lo think about Sri Lanka later...there is a saying in Hindi.

Ghar main nahi daane ..... Amma chali bhunane.....

Our country is here to stay, and we have a duty to help our friends who are weaker.

Our country is here to stay, and we have a duty to help our friends who are weaker.

whats the threat to the STATE of Pakistan anyway ? extended country like india should worry about saving its union.

Pakistan is acting like a kid in a zoo poking a stick to a elephant's side..It pokes and chest thumps about how brave it is..Not knowing that if the elephant even moved a muscle than that kid would be wheelchair bound for the rest of life..or worse....

Work on safeguarding your country from becoming the citadel of extremists..Right now it is a place where every nutjob gets a place..whether Osama or Taliban

ISLAMABAD: In a clear rebuff to US secretary of state Hillary Clinton's stand that India should take a lead in Asia, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that Pakistan does not want a "chaudhry" in the region.

Gilani initially refused to comment when journalists asked him about Clinton's remarks on the sidelines of an official function here on Saturday.

"That's her point of view. You can't impose restrictions on anyone's thoughts," he said.

When reporters kept pressing him on the issue, Gilani remarked: "Pakistan doesn't want any chaudhry (headman)".

The word "chaudhry" is usually used in both India and Pakistan to refer to a local leader or influential person.

During her recent visit to India, Clinton had told a gathering in Chennai that the time had come for India to "seize the emerging opportunities of the 21st century" and "to lead".

Clinton's remarks created a flutter in Pakistan as they came at a time when relations between Washington and Islamabad have plunged to a new low in the wake of a series of incidents, including the covert American raid that killed Osama bin Laden in the garrison city of Abbottabad on May 2.

And what unites india, a disparate country of different cultures - it is not even a homogeneous civilization,

Belief in the country and respect for my nation's values. Unity in Diversity
at least Pakistan is of one religion. It is india like Churchill said that is an artificial state. We have a 5,000 year history, what does india have except talk.
But that didn't stop from breaking into 2 in 1971. As one wise man once said, Pakistan is held together by three 'A's-Allah, America & Army. The first one lost out in 1971, 2nd one is currently royaly screwing you and the third one will squeeze you for all you are worth.

Belief in the country and respect for what my nation's values. Unity in Diversity

But that didn't stop from breaking into 2 in 1971. As one wise man once said, Pakistan is held together by three 'A's-Allah, America & Army. The first one lost out in 1971, 2nd one is currently royaly screwing you and the third one will squeeze you for all you are worth.

First A is now replaced with AID.

As they say... Rassi jal gayi par bal nai gaya...

Well I see shift of Pak leaders form policy of destroying India to defend their basic intrests from India. They are now getting the feel that India cannot be stopped. Sooner or later India would be global power along US, Russia, China. With US shifting away from Pak and china not paying heed towards kashmir Pak leaders are feeling lonely. I like it...:cheers:

But I would like to clear that India never had and will never have any intentions of having an unstable neighbour. India always welcome a friendly hand from Pak.

Pakistan is acting like a kid in a zoo poking a stick to a elephant's side..It pokes and chest thumps about how brave it is..Not knowing that if the elephant even moved a muscle than that kid would be wheelchair bound for the rest of life..or worse....

Work on safeguarding your country from becoming the citadel of extremists..Right now it is a place where every nutjob gets a place..whether Osama or Taliban

Typical indian hubris - my friend we have dominated this so-called "elephant" for a thousand years, and we have also held our own in the battlefield since independence.

Belief in the country and respect for my nation's values. Unity in Diversity

More indian hubris.

Typical indian hubris - my friend we have dominated this so-called "elephant" for a thousand years, and we have also held our own in the battlefield since independence.

Well said. Pakistan defeated super power USSR 20yr ago and now America is bowing down for pakistans, firepower.

Another Zaid Hamid worshipper.

Your OP says "sacred" spelling is not up to snuff.

Back
Top Bottom