What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

Same thing could be said about india: India for now is americas pawn against china and once it's use expires, we will see a fallout.
Pak once american pawn against usssr. Now chinese pawn against india. Hope u workout ur pea sized brain.

Oh really. Do you remember MMRCA ? Do you remember that we have an independent foreign policy ? Unlike Pakistan, we have done everything in our own interest and refuse to be a pawn. Just because Clinton said what she had to does not make us try and become the local don. We know what we are and we do not have any mutated self image.

i thought this thread was about pakistan?

why are you the way you are? :facepalm:

so the topic is about pakistan as you say - but you proceed to talk about china being blah blah blah.

you guys are the definition of a headache.

It is in response to a reply by a Chinese who brings China into the topic. Try to see to whom I am replying. You have been in this forum long enough.

i thought this thread was about pakistan?

why are you the way you are? :facepalm:

This thread is about Pakistan, India and Clinton's statement and Gilani's statement. Please read the thread before you write things that are not real.

no direct mention of india was made, yet you are here, like a fly to a turd.

Yes, USA wants to keep Pakistan weak from day one and even dating back to the 60s, USA made all moves to block Paistan's effort to even build a civilian steel industry. How much prejudice is that of hidden US Agenda. Pakistan and the great leadership of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had to finally go to Russia to get a civilian steel mills, since US was blocking itself an all its allies from giving Pakistan a steel mill.

This is the real face of the US and actually the average innocent US Citizen is not aware of these policies. Pakistan Government an media need to educate the world audience about Pakistan and the harm US and done to Pakistan that is continuimg in the 7th decade.

no direct mention of india was made, yet you are here, like a fly to a turd.

Your grasp of the subject can improve.

"Don't need a 'chaudhry' in the region" Gilani on India

ISLAMABAD: In a clear rebuff to US secretary of state Hillary Clinton's stand that India should take a lead in Asia, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that Pakistan does not want a "chaudhry" in the region.

Gilani initially refused to comment when journalists asked him about Clinton's remarks on the sidelines of an official function here on Saturday.

"That's her point of view. You can't impose restrictions on anyone's thoughts," he said.

When reporters kept pressing him on the issue, Gilani remarked: "Pakistan doesn't want any chaudhry (headman)".

The word "chaudhry" is usually used in both India and Pakistan to refer to a local leader or influential person.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...egion-Gilani-on-India/articleshow/9335931.cms

America is trying to convert South-Asia into another theater for it's proxy games. Such an endeavor will, badly effect the balance of power in the region and will pave way for further antagonism amongst the Nuclear rivals; China & Pakistan Vs American pawn (India).

Your grasp of the subject can improve.

"Don't need a 'chaudhry' in the region" Gilani on India

ISLAMABAD: In a clear rebuff to US secretary of state Hillary Clinton's stand that India should take a lead in Asia, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that Pakistan does not want a "chaudhry" in the region.

Gilani initially refused to comment when journalists asked him about Clinton's remarks on the sidelines of an official function here on Saturday.

"That's her point of view. You can't impose restrictions on anyone's thoughts," he said.

When reporters kept pressing him on the issue, Gilani remarked: "Pakistan doesn't want any chaudhry (headman)".

The word "chaudhry" is usually used in both India and Pakistan to refer to a local leader or influential person.

Don't need a 'chaudhry' in the region: Gilani on India - The Times of India

as i said, no direct mention. now shooooo.

as i said, no direct mention. now shooooo.

IN your twisted world of direct and indirect, let me not waste my time. In the article posted by the thread starter, you have India clearly mentioned. If you have trouble finding it, someone can help.

America is trying to convert South-Asia into another theater for it's proxy games. Such an endeavor will, badly effect the balance of power in the region and will pave way for further antagonism amongst the Nuclear rivals; China & Pakistan Vs American pawn (India).

indians have been i think quite responsible, or very calculating.

now thats not to say they are not causing havoc where they can, they are.

but they are avoiding confrontation with pakistan directly - thats because they think a conflict with pakistan would help pakistan more than harm it.

just look at the mumbai bombings, congress desperate NOT to blame pakistan because they would look pathetic if they dont attack so they avoid the issue.

also indians are aware of how colonial empires work, therefore they understand how divide and conquer works, so they know confrontation would set india back another 50n years.

I do not think India will change the way it approaches its foreign policy because Clinton said so. It is a statement by Clinton and that is how it should be seen. India is a responsible nation and it has no intentions to suppress anybody else.

pakistan is not in the picture of south asia's economic growth plan so gilani need not worry about it ....

more over US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton mentioning it in the contest of myanmar/veitnam , and indian govt knows well how to proscced about it......

with chinese-vietnam spate growing i can only see india helping US-Veitnam to come to a pachup and leave aside the bagage of past behind.....

Back
Top Bottom