What's new

Pakistan will not accept hegemony of any country in the region

And your solution is for her to make more political sensitive statements because, apparently, it doesn't matter since we've been at each others throats for a long time? :coffee:
So what really has happened after Clinton's statement?
Did all hell broke on you? or is India running after you with a stick in hand?:lol:

come on Indians and Pakistanis have been at each other throats for long time, when Hillary Clinton was crawling as a baby in Chicago home. Give me a break.

what he is referring to, is the fact that there is always someone who sparks things between the two nations ! its not about Hillary.

And your solution is for her to make more political sensitive statements because, apparently, it doesn't matter since we've been at each others throats for a long time? :coffee:

Hillary Clinton does what is in the best interest of USA. If you have problem with that, you are making fool of yourself.

what he is referring to, is the fact that there is always someone who sparks things between the two nations ! its not about Hillary.

I have no idea why Veritas focused on Hiliary Clinton specifically. :P

I'm pretty sure that "divide and conquer" existed a long time before America was even founded.

Hillary Clinton does what is in the best interest of USA. If you have problem with that, you are making fool of yourself.

Learn to read.
I said her statements were not in the best interests of Pakistan. And since Pakistan is the main ally of the U.S. in the current WoT, then it's not only in our interests but also her country's interests to keep her mouth shut and assist us with anything other then pro-Indian statements, which will only increase the mistrust the GoP already has about the U.S.

I'm pretty sure that "divide and conquer" existed a long time before America was even founded.

this has always been the strategy... but he is more excited over Hillary's statement for a certain reason :D

Learn to read.
I said her statements were not in the best interests of Pakistan. And since Pakistan is the main ally of the U.S. in the current WoT, then it's not only in our interests but also her country's interests to keep her mouth shut and assist us with anything other then pro-Indian statements, which will only increase the mistrust the GoP already has about the U.S.

they are over with u..they are waiting for few things,otherwise next turn is urs..

they are over with u..they are waiting for few things,otherwise next turn is urs..

Eh, oke? And your value or input is..?

*points towards trashbin*

Go ahead, don't be shy, jump in it and spare us from these useless comments. :coffee:

Eh, oke? And your value or input is..?

*points towards trashbin*

Go ahead, don't be shy, jump in it and spare us from these useless comments. :coffee:

prove me wrong other than throwing useless comments..
ur media is full of statements that next turn is urs..we are over with usa.

Yes, USA wants to keep Pakistan weak from day one and even dating back to the 60s, USA made all moves to block Paistan's effort to even build a civilian steel industry. How much prejudice is that of hidden US Agenda. Pakistan and the great leadership of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had to finally go to Russia to get a civilian steel mills, since US was blocking itself an all its allies from giving Pakistan a steel mill.

This is the real face of the US and actually the average innocent US Citizen is not aware of these policies. Pakistan Government an media need to educate the world audience about Pakistan and the harm US and done to Pakistan that is continuimg in the 7th decade.

To kya ab akal ayi hai kya...Abhi tak akal ghas char ne gai thi kya...

You do understand it is of India's interest to maintain the status-quo with Pakistan as the gap between the two countries will only widen as time goes by.

Yes it is part of chinese strategy too!
Otherwise how will you get pakistan to serve your interest!

Yes it is part of chinese strategy too!
Otherwise how will you get pakistan to serve your interest!

And you have been answered by your fellow Indian:

come on Indians and Pakistanis have been at each other throats for long time, when Hillary Clinton was crawling as a baby in Chicago home. Give me a break.

If you guys start a nuclear war in the subcontinent, the responsibility lies on your own shoulders.

(Though yes, as I have stated before, "divide and conquer" is a strategy that is as old as human civilization. And used by everyone, just in different scales of magnitude depending on their situation and their capabilities.)

We will never except indian attempts to bully the smaller nations of the South Asian region.

Back
Top Bottom