What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai mera to ek hi DP hai per na janne ye mera kumb ke mele me bichrra hua bhai kahan se aa gaya kaheen ye disguise me varchaswe ya al-asad-al-arab to nahi :devil:
Bhai mera unn se koi taluq nahien mien tu hubul ul watan Hindustani houn.

Guru bhai aor mien bichad gey they aik purani video hey jahan Guru bhai ney jump kiya tha
uskey baad mien unse bichad gaya

Bhai mera unn se koi taluq nahien mien tu hubul ul watan Hindustani houn.
images

bhagwan karre tere bachhe jiyye aur straw lagga ke tera khoon piyen :pissed:
Baat kuch hazam nahien hoi, bhai apni ID se itnee ki mohabbat hey tu copy rights ley letey, i already made my point to MOD that it is my ID and system accepts that and there is no breach of law.:devil:

@GURU DUTT
why not we start a thread and ask people to give comments on that situation. lets have peoples views. Since i can't start a thread. you start it.

bhagwan karre tere bachhe jiyye aur straw lagga ke tera khoon piyen :pissed:
Yeh kiya do do Guru dutts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lagta hey ban ke darr se Guru ney dosra ID banaya hey ab dono guru mil ker mujhe report karyen gey...:rofl:

Baat kuch hazam nahien hoi, bhai apni ID se itnee ki mohabbat hey tu copy rights ley letey, i already made my point to MOD that it is my ID and system accepts that and there is no breach of law.:devil:

@GURU DUTT
why not we start a thread and ask people to give comments on that situation. lets have peoples views. Since i can't start a thread. you start it.
since its your idea go ahead il help you in every way ... let the trolling begin :devil:

ask @Imran Khan or @Irfan Baloch im sure none of them will disagree to this idea or maybe @MastanKhan Khan or @ranjeet or the one and onli @Spring Onion as jana ji loves to hate paleed short dark evil yaindoo baniya indians like me :D
Why you hate your self so much, Apki waja se mera naam bhi kharab ho gaya. Apnay tu mera naam hi duba diya. App India kahan se hien wesy my orginal name is Guru not dutt i am fron U.P

I am new here can't start thread.
why did you choose almost identical name and avatar to an already existing poster?
please change the avatar and request name change too so that you dont get banned for being a duplicate account

ask @Imran Khan or @Irfan Baloch im sure none of them will disagree to this idea or maybe @MastanKhan Khan or @ranjeet or the one and onli @Spring Onion as jana ji loves to hate paleed short dark evil yaindoo baniya indians like me :D
although I dont think that your profile name and avatar are copy righted and no other person can be called the same as you but.. it appears that you have a follower

why did you choose almost identical name and avatar to an already existing poster?
please change the avatar and request name change too so that you dont get banned for being a duplicate account
Ok where i change my ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom