What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The report also said that these aircraft (that now are T-37) were modified and upgraded by Turkey. You think that past was also wrong or they just got the name wrong and we will get modified T-37s?

t38 is modernised. see thread.

I myself hold Mughal (Turk-o-Mongol) ancestry ...

"mughals" are turks. aint mongol.

"mughals" are turks. aint mongol.

Culturally they are turkic and belong to the chaghtai turk clan who spoke turkic (chaghtai)
But the chaghtai clan was ethnically related to mongol royalty since the clan's progenitor was the son of Genghis khan.

the source of t38 confusion for pakistan media could be the official account of the embassy of pakistan, ankara, turkey.

Culturally they are turkic and belong to the chaghtai turk clan who spoke turkic (chaghtai)
But the chaghtai clan was ethnically related to mongol royalty since the clan's progenitor was the son of Genghis khan.

chagatai khanate population is ethnic turk at time of chagatai khan. ethnic mongols are minority.

sultan baburs mother is related to chagatai khan. turk and sunni lineage is paternal. if father is turk then children are turk. mother not relevant.

Last edited:
t38 is modernised. see thread.
Different reports are suggesting different things, some say it is T-37 that we will be getting and other suggest it is T-38. However it is being said that the planes that we will get were modernized by Turkey.
I think it is best to wait until some official statement comes out and then we can be sure about the plane.

the source of t38 confusion for pakistan media could be the official account of the embassy of pakistan, ankara, turkey.

chagatai khanate population is ethnic turk at time of chagatai khan. ethnic mongols are minority.

sultan baburs mother is related to chagatai khan. turk and sunni lineage is paternal. if father is turk then children are turk. mother not relevant.
Mughals were Turk-o-Mongol. They were the Grand children of Timur (Tamerlane). Whose father had Turk lineage and mother was mongolian from Genghis Khan. Timur and even some some Mughal Kings were proud of their mongolian ancestry and even use mongolian code of conducts for warfare. Ottomans Turks and Timur were from same region in central asia but Timur prefered his type Turk ancestry and even Invaded ottomans empire and conquered it.

we buy everything.what we love we buy, even at high price.
Cuz nobody is willing to give it to you for free. :omghaha: Btw ask your govt to order some toilets too cuz 600 million Indians still defecate in open air. (Bloomberg Bussiness) :haha:

its not gifts its donation and aid.:lol:
Turkey became the 8th greatest arms dealer in the world in one year and pushed Israel to place 9 out of nothing.
We manufacture our own F-16 fighter jets, we manufacture our own T129 attack helicopters, we manufacture our own design Hürkuş training plane and started our twin engine National Fighter Jet program called TFX which will be ready on 2025.
We have stil 94 F-4 2020's and we will replace them with 110 F-35's.We will replace our 217 F-16's wit our TFX.
We have also still 58 F-5 A/B
So we will have a serious surplus that we will not use anymore.
We could give them to Azerbaijan how ever Azerbaijan is a small country with 11 million population and is a rich country because the oil and gas resources.Besides we have already very strong and deep ties.
It means we didnt make any donation or didnt Aid.
It was also not a gift.
It was a friendly gesture to our brothers.
Besides our culture is not suitable to make any donation to Pakistan.
Brothers dont donate to each other.

then it is the military surplus that is dumped.
"Surplus" yes, "Dump" No.The aircrafts are in very good condition and can still train hundreds of pilots.
We still use F-4 2020 to bomb terrorist positions in Syria and North Iraq.Nobody can say that those very old aircrafts are dump.We need them, we use them and they serve us very well.Even after decades.
We have a 104 year old aviation history and take good care to our aircrafts.

Last edited:
i m not saying old but it is given as aid or dumped.if its given as gifts the quantity would have been lower.
the high quantity shows that it is given as aid.
Why do you insist on the term "Aid" ?
Pakistan is a very strong country that dont need any aid.
Besides why cant Turkey give Pakistan in high quantitiy.
If we give 1 we can make another 10.We have resources and the knowledge.

:rofl:

pak dont need aid:rofl::rofl::rofl:

all the pak arsenal in their military is given by baap of all u.s.:haha:

yup i agree in this.
OK then let me put it this way :
As a Turkish citizen i dont give any **** what you have against Pakistan.I wish you can resolve your problems with peace.
However if it come to an major fire exchange bethween India and Pakistan it is very natural that we take side on Pakistan.
We fight in Korea with man that couldnt show Korea on the map and ripped Chinese arses very hard.But when it come to Pakistan there will be an outrage and Turkish volunteers will flow to Pakistan like a mighty river.
Is this answer good enough for you?

yes there is a fire in my @$$. lol i love it.

yes my @$$ is on fire. and i love it.:bunny:
LOL . After a serious consideration do you know what ? I dont think you are Indian.I think you are a Pakistani Troll who want to put fire to the hate towards Indians.But mostly i think you are an Israeli.

Its a shame that i am not in The Turkish Airforce anymore.My company was the TAFICS (Turkish Armed Forces Integrated Communication Systems) which is a NATO project and i could locate your position in a blink of an eye.What a shame.

Last edited:
I think he is young and home alone ... and he is bored ... he is just having some fun.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom