ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1332.gif

thunderbirds-t-38-25.jpg

@Horus @Oscar @Jango @Jungibaaz @fatman17 @Hakan @Neptune

Never heard of this development. Where will it fit in PAF training regime
Sir I told before PAF is most probably looking for a new Fighter Jet along with F-16 and JF-17 but every body makes fun of me so I am keep quite but I am 200 % sure Pakistan is looking for a third 4.5th Generation Fighter and this jet also confirms that.

Two squardens, double engine, advanced super sonic trainner and free. Thank you Turkey.

Turks, Iran.. China. As Nimat Allah shah wali predicted, will be our allies in the battle against India called Ghazwa-E-Hind. Surprise surprise Arabs were never mentioned as our allies.

Another plus is that trainers will keep extra mileage low on Thunders as well

Reasonable planes for Trainer role

Sir I told before PAF is most probably looking for a new Fighter Jet along with F-16 and JF-17 but every body makes fun of me so I am keep quite but I am 200 % sure Pakistan is looking for a third 4.5th Generation Fighter and this jet also confirms that.

Only those with a close mind, make fun of others. On the flip side you do tend to get over emotional, but you have toned that down recently.

Nonetheless, you are a valuable member of this forum, your comments and posts are usually in good taste, and the recent change is heartening.

Keep up the good work :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom