What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turks owe a favour to our Pakistani brothers.Our friendship will never get old and we will not forget the support during our independance war.I wish we could do more.
Well at least we will train Pakistani pilots in Turkey in our new MMFCT facilities.
Actually it goes long before Turkish war of Independence. Grand father of Mughal Empire, Timur the Great was the one who help ottomans get back into Anatolia. So their is share heritage too.

Actually it goes long before Turkish war of Independence. Grand father of Mughal Empire, Timur the Great was the one who help ottomans get back into Anatolia. So their is share heritage too.
I dont wanna to get involved in a history debate but Timur is not our favorite historical character my friend.Besides the era of the Ottomans is over.We are the Turkish Republic and the seed that our Pakistani brothers send to us (gold) helped us to beat the Brits, French, Greek and Italian invasion.We was near to an extinction but we grow again a mighty tree.The modern Turkish Republic.

I dont wanna to get involved in a history debate but Timur is not our favorite historical character my friend.Besides the era of the Ottomans is over.We are the Turkish Republic and the seed that our Pakistani brothers send to us (gold) helped us to beat the Brits, French, Greek and Italian invasion.We was near to an extinction but we grow again a mighty tree.The modern Turkish Republic.

Your sentiments are very much appreciated. And yes the Turkish Republic is now reaching for the skies ....

Turkish AF removed T37 long time ago, so they are already in storage. Because they are no where in Turkish AF active service . I endorsed Cabalti ...its for sure T37.
Turkey has 67 T38 are active service.

Last edited:
Idk about that but as far as I know, some Turks call Tamir their Hero and even associate all his victories towards official Turk Army ( as ottomans) historical victories. Initially Tamir defeated one type of ottoman and later helped other ottomans into power.Altho Pakistan region wasn't part of ottomans calipht but I think main reason for overwhelming support was due to the fact that people saw another muslim empire going down. Just like Mughal Empire went down in Indo-Pak region.

Idk about that but as far as I know, some Turks call Tamir their Hero and even associate all his victories towards official Turk Army ( as ottomans) historical victories. Initially Tamir defeated one type of ottoman and later helped other ottomans into power.Altho Pakistan region wasn't part of ottomans calipht but I think main reason for overwhelming support was due to the fact that people saw another muslim empire going down. Just like Mughal Empire went down in Indo-Pak region.
Well like i said before i dont wanna get involved but Timur almost destroyed the Ottoman Empire at 1402 in the battle of Ankara with his elephants..He invaded the whole Asia Minor and the Christians was very happy that Timur destroyed the Ottoman threat.He was also sorry for what they did and left Asia Minor and didnt fight against the Ottomans again.At the end 50 years of chaos was here arround and the conquest of Constantinopolis was delayed 50 years.
Well thats long history.

Turkish AF removed T37 long time ago, so they are already in storage. Because they are no where in Turkish AF active service . I endorsed Cabalti ...its for sure T37.
According to Alan warns these R T 37 tweets UR correct .

Well like i said before i dont wanna get involved but Timur almost destroyed the Ottoman Empire at 1402 in the battle of Ankara with his elephants..He invaded the whole Asia Minor and the Christians was very happy that Timur destroyed the Ottoman threat.He was also sorry for what they did and left Asia Minor and didnt fight against the Ottomans again.At the end 50 years of chaos was here arround and the conquest of Constantinopolis was delayed 50 years.
Well thats long history.
I myself hold Mughal (Turk-o-Mongol) ancestry so I tried reading some history about Tamir, Apparently he invaded, captured and killed anyone who stand in his way. From Bagdad to Damascus from invasion of India to Ankara. He even destroyed many christian Knight templars stronghold and later gave it to ottomans of his liking. He was merciless and hardcore but in the long run he eliminated christian threat for stronger ottomans and his legacy gave birth to Mughal Empire. Which in turns converted millions of Hindu.

According to Alan warns these R T 37 tweets UR correct .

Turkey operated up to 50 T-37C Tweets from 1965 to 2000. They retire these birds in 2000....Pak should modify these birds to A37 Class.
1659907.jpg

cd9b1a6b71fedfe529059c059d486bd3.jpg

1946764.jpg

Last edited:
:o:
There is no relation between, what you are saying a far fetched story man.

T-38 are meant to be trainers, the planes you are comparing it with, F-5 were offered as a fighter. We didn't chose F-16 over a trainer aircraft. You are comparing apples and oranges. There is no relation between these T-38, meant for training and most probably replacing the older T-37 to the idea of obsolete F-4, F-5 from Saudia. I am surprised what makes you make that connection? And then the Iranian plane? :hitwall:

PLEASE, the T-38 are training aircraft and there is no space or need for the f-5 junk. Kindly try to be a bit more reasonable.

It is like saying that Pakistan navy is getting 6 nuclear submarines so that is why PAF chose these T-38,, see? it sounds stupid.

the report says T-38, you are saying that was a mistake?

Yes yes yes T37 are being gifted

I can't wait to see what PAF gets to replace the T-37, I earnestly hope it is the Hurkus. Not only can the PAF use them for basic flying, but it can also get Hurkus C for COIN.

The people who claims to believe(or not) related things, should firstly have some informations about the things that is being talked, then assess the conditions in accordance with time frame, infrastructure and reach a result (If you have some basic knowledge about ongoing process of others projects but Put making a discussion for them aside, you can't even type their names correctly). Noone wants you to believe what I am talking blindly but Don't claim the things blindly you don't have any idea as well. That's what is being called as a realistic manner in serious discussions but What I see with you is pure nonsense about mentioned projects but claiming seriously big things based on assumptions. It is the reason I feel to make many corrections over the things you are talking about.

1- Turkey is not a partner of KF-X project. Turkey offered %40-%40 equal partnership along with equal R&D contribution but Korea rejected that offer so Participation possibility is finished. It wasn't a few months but 3-4 years ago.

2-Turkish AA projects are not old coming from early 2000's but 2012-13's. AirForce requests such domestic missiles which is going to be the main striking power of Turkish Air Force. It is Tubitak SAGE-Aselsan collaboration charged to develop two of them indigenously.

Sahin
ZD792o.jpg

3- Turkey's Aselsan has Europe's second biggest microwave and modul/radar production institute in Europe and This institute is on way to develop strategic products from FX AESA to ship TF-2000 APAR radars, Long range Early Warning radars for High Altitude SAM...etc

rfteknolojileri.jpg

4- Turkey will most probably select a partner to develop own 5th generation fighter and It will be SAAB as They were the partner of TAI in preliminary design phase.

5- Hurkus trainer project is neither a licence production, nor an assembly project of a foreign aircraft but pure domestic in terms of avionics, fuselage design and many other things. You can see the differences between Hurkus and other designs.
MJgEhuP.jpg

Hehee, I like it when that Hurkus comparison pic I made years ago is still in good standing :) I should probably update it....now that there are real pictures of Hurkus :D BTW has it lost resolution over the years ? I remember it being larger..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom