What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official signed today.
Dawn.com

@cabalti_53 , news claim turkey modified for light combat, any idea of COIN modification?

you believe in pariyan,jinns,chudail ,santa too :))

Yea .. you might be all of them ? perhaps .. please don't ask silly questions if you can't add to the thread .

Yea .. you might be all of them ? perhaps .. please don't ask silly questions if you can't add to the thread .
you are behaving like a kid if you think a Country will gift you so many airframes for free .

Though it is a good news for PAF, but I don't understand the purpose of this deal & that to for free.

you are behaving like a kid if you think a Country will gift you so many airframes for free .[/QUOTE

Go read your second post and see who was acting like a kid ... second it is none of you Indians business what we get and how we are getting it and why .. just don't worry about it . The relations Pakistan & Turkey go way back and its something you will never understand there is no strings attached and what strings can be attached ? don't be silly and troll read , learn , understand and then talk now stop writing to me and wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom