What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

Which aircraft does PAF considering or going to Induct from. Dassault and Russia..
please enlighten me.. how come PAF going to get these bird within 3/4 years..

From Russia Sukhoi Su-35
Dassualt not confirm
F-16 block 52
JF-17 block 2 dual seater (local)
Jf-17 block 3 (local)

Sir,
i really like you post - but! can we have the link where did you get this info that we we will above mentioned fleet by 2020?
any source/link?
Hum bhi thora sa khush ho jayen bhai. because your above mentioned fleet is really awesome but
i think its just a dream unless we see it with Our flag mark.

and if i question for the comparision or quality and who's better, so i will keep my comment safe for future. :P

I watched it from TV when Air Chief Marshall was telling this to media and vision 2030 was also discussed here at defence forum. Nothing can be confirmed as you know F-16 from US was confirmed but congress blocked it therefore Pak rushed to Jordan and if US don't allow than Jordan cannot sale those f-16 to Pak. Let us all hope for the best.
About 5$ billion + will be utilized to purchase weapons and equipment this year for Pak military as announced in budget.

FINALLY!!! Sanity on this thread. Thank You!!!
What can a single sane man do on such a thread? :(
Look how that post is already lost in dozens of others talking about dozen of other aircraft that they want to be procured. As we say here in Pakistani "Nakaarkhanay mein toti ke awaz kon sunta hai"

Look how that post is already lost in dozens of others talking about dozen of other aircraft that they want to be

Jordan seems to be logical if one look at the current scenario......... But again in geo politics anything can happen.......

Hello All
These F16 will be good addition , I will also say we can go ahead and buy 36 more (2 squadrons) After MLU thry will be almost F16 Block 52 and as some members says if We have Block 60 or Block V MLU kit then it will be even better,
I will also add here that we need to upgrade all of our F16s , latest agreement with Turkey is good I just only wish they will come with Block 60 or Block V upgrade kit.
We can buy 36 birds in cheap but there Upgrade will cost us but that is OK I Guess for right now we have no other Option and if we have 120+ F16 with Block 52 or 60 or V upgrade that will be very lethal and strategically important . The only Issue here is Spear Parts , we already have 5 years we can increase that to 7 Years .
Please don't bring Money here , it will cost us but not like those 8 new Block 52 was .
Thank You

CHACHA G.

120 F16/V lethel air force BUY cheap and MLU brilliant

You make it sound so simple

Wonder why the Govt of Pakistan and AIR FORCE are struggling so much to get 8 new block 52s

PAPER AIR FORCES ARE amazing.

But paper air forces don't account for
USA sanctions and mistrust
withholding of grant aid
Indian lobby pressure
Trump and Hilary Clinton
USA love of al things india/modi

FANTASTIC WAR PLANE all things said especially block 52 and above

@Centurion2016 As I said it will cost us , but if that's not possible(the upgrade to next level) then Y PAF buying old F16?? , we only have like 18 new Block 52 rest are all old very old .
And Sir G even after upgrade they will be not Exactly new Block V , and It also just a wish if it can be done so y not ?
and I am also fed-up with JF-17 "Hain Na" The One or JF17 for every thing mindset .
Thank you

Pakfa is purely Russian program , its not confirmed yet India did any investment in this project. Right now there is no concrete evidence. Because , recently news published in different outlet, India lost interest in this plane. IAF is skeptical about this aircraft. Russian reduce the Indian financial contribution for this craft from 6 billion to 3.7 billion if I am not wrong. Deadline for India is 2022....wait and see. Sometime Chinese walk in with cash and take over the whole project and Russian love cash..
India has already paid $300 million towards the FGFA project and will be signing the phase-II contract in the next few weeks.

Yes, this is only design. What Indian will do with design. Major chunk of investment is not made yet. In such situation Chinese double the bid and walk over. Or if Russian see potential market and interested buyers, it might change the terms and condition of sale.
Russia had a choice between India and China to go for the PMF and chose India, seemingly because of concerns for their IPR.

Zarvan whats ur realistic guess is ?My take is EF from italy in the light of recent developments with italy plus whole GCC is switching to EF .
but pakistan opted out of greater GCC agenda..no wonder why india made a lto inroads into GCC recently

Just a moot point but we are advertising our JF-17 as a possible replacement for all those older aircraft in the world, F16 (older blocks) included. What message it gives when we our self buy old F16 and get the MLUed? Dont all those other users be able to acquired the MLU kits for themselves as well? Why would they drop this option and go for JF-17s as a replacement?

Again, this is simply a moot point. Personally, i am in favor of acquiring these older F16 and going for MLU. it gives us a good short terms medium category solution. I do hope we will keep working on some more permanent and long term solution (in shape of JF17 future blocks or perhaps a new plane based in JF17)

From Russia Sukhoi Su-35
Dassualt not confirm
F-16 block 52
JF-17 block 2 dual seater (local)
Jf-17 block 3 (local)

I watched it from TV when Air Chief Marshall was telling this to media and vision 2030 was also discussed here at defence forum. Nothing can be confirmed as you know F-16 from US was confirmed but congress blocked it therefore Pak rushed to Jordan and if US don't allow than Jordan cannot sale those f-16 to Pak. Let us all hope for the best.
About 5$ billion + will be utilized to purchase weapons and equipment this year for Pak military as announced in budget.

5 billion $ purchase :o:
anyway, no commect on it. lets see if its gonna happen -
or all amount is going to Poiliticians treasure box as always :hitwall:

Just a moot point but we are advertising our JF-17 as a possible replacement for all those older aircraft in the world, F16 (older blocks) included. What message it gives when we our self buy old F16 and get the MLUed? Dont all those other users be able to acquired the MLU kits for themselves as well? Why would they drop this option and go for JF-17s as a replacement?

Again, this is simply a moot point. Personally, i am in favor of acquiring these older F16 and going for MLU. it gives us a good short terms medium category solution. I do hope we will keep working on some more permanent and long term solution (in shape of JF17 future blocks or perhaps a new plane based in JF17)

Hi,

Those other users cannot get the F16's---even if they did and got them MLU'd---they won't be offered a full compliment of weapons.

Just like us---we cannot get the aim120D or the aim9X amongst a few other items.

So---the JF17 gives us or anyone else the freedom---but it did not give argentina the freedom to get the C802 / CM400AKG when they were considering the JF17's.

Yes, this is only design. What Indian will do with design. Major chunk of investment is not made yet. In such situation Chinese double the bid and walk over. Or if Russian see potential market and interested buyers, it might change the terms and condition of sale.

For Russia ; money is Not the only concern

Some where in their mind ; they are WARY of China

Hence they dont want to share their Best technology with them

Also they do nt want Chinese copies of PAK FA coming in the market as J XX / J XY

Back
Top Bottom