What's new

Pakistan was created on the basis of group nationalism and not religion

Sure. I meant that Pakistan was demanded as a homeland for Muslims of India and it contained the parts that happened to have Muslim majority at that point.

Those parts could have been anywhere. It was an accident of history that the invaders came from the North West and most conversions happened there.

And your point?
Btw which part of the world was not invaded and its people converted?

The name India and Hindustan is a foreigner term to describe the region of South Asia and today you guys still use that name.

this is the case with most of countries, india & hindustan might be foreign term for u but not for indians, indians proudly use all three names i.e india, hindustan & bharat. punjab was too named by foreigners but that does not mean that punjabis feel inferior in that case.

False because you said Deoband has not condemned SIMI. First of all SIMI was the student wing of Jamaat ISlami. You have exposed your ignorance by not knowing the basic difference between Jammat Islami - a political religious organisation and Deoband a school of thought that opposes the political Islamic ideology.

You are clearly not understanding so many things here. I actually agreed with you that SIMI is ideologically supported by JI India. What does JI India have to do with Pakistan? My point was that fundamental extremists of SIMI were ideologically aided by Jamaat Islami India, whose legal status is a religious organization btw. And some historical perspective: Maulana Husain Ahmad Madani was opposed to the idea of Pakistan, he was also the Chief of Hadith department of Dar Uloom Deoband and also Jamaat Ulema Hind. There are also such links found between JI and Dar Uloom Deoband. They are not the same, but they are closely related. Even if Dar Uloom Deoband has changed its stance, there are enough Muslim extremist religious organizations in India, such as Islamic Research Foundation; whose President Zakir Naik is, & who claims to follow the Deobandi School of thought, even though he isn't a member of the Dar Uloom Deoband.

IT'S ONE THING BEING CONDEMNED BY DAR ULOOM DEOBAND FOR TERRORISM, AND ITS ANOTHER THING TO BE THE REASON WHY GROUPS LIKE THE TALIBAN EXISTED, EVEN IF THEY CONDEMN THE TALIBAN NOW. And there are plenty of other local Indian religious organizations that extremists can go to for their religious indoctrination & "ideological ammunition", it doesn't need to be Dar Uloom Deoband. Even though they have changed their paths, they laid the seeds for all the local extremism reaping in India today.

The Deoband school of thought was closely tied to JI Hind organizations in the past(as has been mentioned above). A school of thought gives "ideological ammunition" to religious organizations. Even if the school of thought doesn't give "ideological ammunition" to religious extremists such as SIMI, it is the religious organizations that do, something they were responsible for.

And SIMI is a political group that was not even involved directly in terrorism. There has been no conviction of SIMI member per se as of now in a terrorism court. Its the splinter group IM that is alleged to be involved in some terrorism cases.

I don't know if you actually believe in this, or you're just lying wilfully. Anyways:

Its been labelled a terrorist organisation by both India and the US. In August 2008, a special tribunal lifted the ban on SIMI. The ban was subsequently reinstated by the Supreme Court of India on the 6th of August, 2008.
Fears exist in government circles that SIMI has been penetrated by Al-Qaeda[2]. It is suspected that SIMI is now also operating under the name of Indian Mujahideen, an outfit that has taken responsibility for the 2008 Ahmedabad blasts, Jaipur blasts and 2008 Delhi blasts[3].

Source: wikipedia

You are wrong then. Like I gave you the links earlier, Deoband scholars have condemened Taliban actions, they have condemned the so called Jihad in Kashmir and they have opposed the use of religion for political purposes by the Pakistani army and intelligence establishment.

You clearly do not understand this simple fact. Taliban follow the Deobandi ideology that evolved from Deoband, UP. If Dar Uloom Deoband didn't exist, Taliban would not exist, because their Deobandi ideology wouldn't exist. Please come out of your denial mode, and accept you are wrong. It doesn't matter what Dar Uloom Deoband say now, whether they condemn them or not. They have clearly provided the ideological ammunition to these groups to commit the terrorism seen today.

It would't matter if Deoband had never existed because the Army/intelligence establishment had used the Jamaat Islami in the first place and they would have used Barelvis to fund their Jihad.

Please I request you again, just stop lying so shamelessly. Name me one group on the pars of the Taliban (they follow Deobandi ideology) that the Barelvis had? Pakistan has existed for 63 years, and the Barelvis have lived peacefully with everyone. You think one nutjob is as bad as the Taliban, which sprung out of the Deobandi ideology? You are clearly out of your mind, and so wrapped up in your delusions & conspiracy theories, you can never even see the truth even if its presented right in front of your eyes.

Why don't you do a search for Saleem Safi interviews on Jirga with Col Imam (the father of the Taliban). I can't do all you research for you. Col. Imam was after all an ISI agent. Or is that also all hoax and false flag for you?

Explain to me, how can you conclusively say that Col.Imam is the father of the Taliban? And Col Imam was just one person, he might not even be following the orders of the ISI. One terrorist sympathizer does not mean that the whole organization supports terrorists.

Deobandi scholars have condemned the so called Jihad in Kashmir and they have opposed the use of religion for political purposes by the Pakistani army and intelligence establishment.

This is what I mean by brownie points, they have not condemned the violence of the Indian Army against the Kashmiri people ever since 1947. And this is the reason why there is so much terrorism from local Indian Mujahideen that have nothing to do with Pakistan.

Qazi Hussain Ahmed has a history of pimping out the Jamat Islami to the Pakistani army/intelligence establishment. This is what the original workers and karkuns of JI who worked with Maududi and his son even today. It was him and Zia that begun the descent of Pakistan in relgious radicalism.

Why is Qazi Hussain Ahmed and his JI party still a registered party in Pakistan? Why hasn't India been conclusively been able to prove his involvement in activities in India? Please stop reading conspiracy theories written by Indian authors. You just quoted one very questionable interview that cannot be even regarded as serious evidence.

What conclusive proof do you have tying SIMI with Pakistan? NOTHING!!! You're sprouting hogwash again.

What about Ahmed Rashid and his book Taliban and Descent into Chaos?

He is entitled to his own opinion. Frankly, you have disappointed me. You have not given me one official statement from a high ranking official saying "The Pakistani Intelligence supports the Taliban". Again, I can quote you Alex Tarpley & Webster Tarpley that conclusively prove Mumbai attack was a false flag operation by Hindutva terrorists. Read about them. Webster Tarpley is very knowledgeable about world affairs, educated at Princeton University as well. If you choose to believe Rashid & Safi as your conclusive proof, I choose to believe Tarpley and Jones, perfectly unbiased sources. Happy?

There are plenty of videos of ISI personnel and ex-ISI people like Hamid Gul adressing JI gatherings in Pakistan and telling them that you are the protectors of Pakistan and that be prepared for Jihad against India.

Kashmir is disputed territory that Pakistan claims to be its land forcefully occupied by India. The UN agrees Kashmir is a disputed territory. Pakistan can do whatever it wants in Kashmir, just as India has been doing for the past 63 years, it is not Indian territory.

A dawn news article http://archives.dawn.com/archives/41418 that I posted in my earlier post was not enough for you. Here is an ANI quote of the same news event. Taliban’s actions totally ‘unIslamic’, claims top cleric

JI Pakistan, & all other religious parties in Pakistan have also called the Taliban's actions "unIslamic". And Pakistan is fighting Taliban that crossed over from Afghanistan in the Tribal Areas. And since you couldn't prove that the Pakistani regime supports the Taliban, I don't see what we are arguing about here.

To summarize:

Keep rambling on my friend, you have not provided one shred of credible evidence from high ranking officials & authenticated sources quoted them saying "Pakistan formed & supports the Taliban". I'm not asking for too much, am I? On top of that, you failed to indict Qazi Hussain Ahmed in Pakistan, you posted one very questionable interview; and Qazi Hussain Ahmed is still heading JI, & JI Pakistan is a perfectly registered party today. Americans haven't objected against JI or Qazi Hussain Ahmed either. You haven't provided one shred of evidence linking SIMI to Pakistan. You've only connected them to JI India, but not to JI Pakistan. As mentioned before, JI Pakistan & Qazi Hussain Ahmed have no evidence presented against them by India. And it doesn't matter whether Dar Uloom Deoband condemns Taliban or not, it was their Deobandi ideology that gave rise to them. Without the Deobandi ideology, there'd clearly be no Taliban today. There is not even one terrorist group of Barelvi Muslims like the Taliban

this is the case with most of countries, india & hindustan might be foreign term for u but not for indians, indians proudly use all three names i.e india, hindustan & bharat. punjab was too named by foreigners but that does not mean that punjabis feel inferior in that case.

The name Bharat is derived from the name of the legendary king Bharata in Hindu scriptures. Hindustan ([ɦɪnd̪ʊˈst̪aːn] ( listen)), originally a Persian word for “Land of the Hindus” referring to northern India and Pakistan before 1947, is also occasionally used as a synonym for all of India

Sindhu is more of a native name for you guys but you preferred to be called what foreigners named you.

yeah right Punjab was named by foreigners..... rather everything was named by foreigners...aryans are foreigners after all !!

The name Bharat is derived from the name of the legendary king Bharata in Hindu scriptures. Hindustan ([ɦɪnd̪ʊˈst̪aːn] ( listen)), originally a Persian word for “Land of the Hindus” referring to northern India and Pakistan before 1947, is also occasionally used as a synonym for all of India

Sindhu is more of a native name for you guys but you preferred to be called what foreigners named you.

as the name suggest hindustan ie hindu-referred to people on the other side of indus river the name became synonymous with religion practised by the people,stan-place so it is a place of hindus
bharat is the original name

as the name suggest hindustan ie hindu-referred to people on the other side of indus river the name became synonymous with religion practised by the people,stan-place so it is a place of hindus
bharat is the original name

You are beyond any dough pathetic.

The name India is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit सिन्धु Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River.

Back
Top Bottom