What's new

Pakistan was created on the basis of group nationalism and not religion

When Bangladesh has no link to the Indus River, how is it part of the Indus Civilization? When most of India has no link to the Indus River, how is it part of the Indus Civilization? The Indus Valley Civilization is SPECIFIC TO THE INDUS RIVER!!!

The Indus Civilization is clearly the land area through which the Indus River is centered, & in the "middle of". And because the Indus River lies almost in the middle of Pakistan, it covers all of Pakistan on both of its sides, and also covers some parts of Western India as shown below.

180px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

So again, the Indians that were claiming South India and Bangladesh were also part of the Indus Valley Civilization. How did that happen, when they had no link with the Indus River in any way? Also notice, half of Afghanistan, & parts of Iran & Tajikistan are also under the Indus Valley Civilization.

Indus valley civilsation , one the oldest civilisations on earth - A Hindu civilisation .

Say it loud , say it proud - Hindu Pride .
:victory:

did they call themselves Hindu? never heard that !! ....

Indus valley civilsation , one the oldest civilisations on earth - A Hindu civilisation .

Say it loud , say it proud - Hindu Pride .
:victory:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

dont cry baby , reply

I wonder who is an idiot?..me or you ..who is using such kinda language!

bilal , the people of the indus started migrating to other parts of india after after the that civilisation was in decline either due to the river drying up becasue of climate change or because of the aryan invasion .

these are the accepted views of most international historians . read about it .

And that map you showed is based on old excavations . New excavations are taking place as we talk so we dont know its real extent yet .

For example read about Alamgirpur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is in U.p and it is Nothern india , not north west or west .

:yahoo:

People can move where ever they want, they might spread their culture & their practices where ever they go, but the natural heritage sites that were developed on both sides of the Indus River cannot be replicated naturally.

did they call themselves Hindu? never heard that !! ....

How would you, Persians stereotyped us by calling us Hindus...

We never that we needed a world to define our culture and civilization!..As we were the flagbearers of culture in the whole world..

The oldest religion in the world doesn't need a word to describe itself.

Its for people who were not aware of it, coined the word Hindu to differentiate us from them!!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

quoting me ?:cheesy:

I beg your pardon brother..

Sir,
Its the cow that is worshiped in Hinduism, not the bull. Bull was sacred in many ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cultures. You are also welcome to claim this bull cult but give credit to to the origin of this cult.

The Harappan seals depicting the sitting man/deity wearing horned headdress (which you claim as so called Shiva) is not shiva, Similar to this Harappan man/deity is the Celtic Cerrunos that was worshiped in ancient Europe and now you are also welcome to claim all the europeans were hindus.

Hinduism's Shiva looks totally different

Ofcourse, Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world,no surprises that traces of it are found in europe as well! :blink:

People can move where ever they want, they might spread their culture & their practices where ever they go, but the natural heritage sites that were developed on both sides of the Indus River cannot be replicated naturally.

check the map of indus river it passes through modern day india as well .

and when people of that civilisation migrtaed to other parts of india it does not mean they lost their ancestry . Their ancestors remain the same that is people of the indus valley civilisation .

your bias is stopping you from understanding this very basic logic .

White americans left europe to live in america doesnt make red indians their ancestors , their ancestors will still remain europeans .

indus valley civilisation is spread throughout north and northwestern and western india , and new excavations are happening as we speak .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamgirpur

:yahoo:

How would you, Persians stereotyped us by calling us Hindus...

We never that we needed a world to define our culture and civilization!..As we were the flagbearers of culture in the whole world..

The oldest religion in the world doesn't need a word to describe itself.

Its for people who were not aware of it, coined the word Hindu to differentiate us from them!!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I beg your pardon brother..

thats what I am saying neither the word India is your idenity, nor the word Hindu. both were labelled at you... as far as indus civilization is concern, its greater part is unknown, rather nothing really is known about them...

Ofcourse, Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world,no surprises that traces of it are found in europe as well! :blink:

Besides, one more point, it shows that IVC in distace more closer to european countries, that's how the chances of that celtic whatever of being in IVC are more than Shiva, which is seven seas apart!!! :lolz:

oldest deviation maybe was fire worshipping not idol worshipping !!

I see you have not provided any links. BLA leader Brahamdagh Bugti had also claimed numerous times that he accepted assistance from India and Afghanistan to defend the Baloch nationalist cause. Leaders of Baloch insurgencies have publicly listed India among their sponsors.

Are you even reading my post, I provided you a link with SIMI chief Safdar Nagori's views. Here is his interview in 2001
India Today Magazine
Q. At SIMI meetings speeches of Qazi Hussain, the Jamait-e-Islami chief in Pakistan, are played. Why?
A. We link up with him in Pakistan through phones and the speeches are amplified for the audience.

And what does the Baloch insurgency have to do with any of this. And SIMI is a political group that was not even involved directly in terrorism. There has been no conviction of SIMI member per se as of now in a terrorism court. Its the splinter group IM that is alleged to be involved in some terrorism cases. Almost all have a Pakistani link to it. And the amount of terrorists attack comitted by Pakistanis pale in comparison by any conducted by IM. Case in point is the Mumbai attacks.

What false statements did I make? The 2 shia militant groups are fringe groups, and the main Shia body in Pakistan is the Tehreek-e-Jafria. Show me statements made by the Dar uloom Deoband against the actions of the Indian Mujahideen, or from 30 years ago condemning the terrorism committed by SIMI. Please post the links of the statements from top Dar-uloom Deoband condemning the terrorism of IM. Pakistan has been alleged to be involved with SIMI on some level, the important word is alleged. There is no hard evidence to back up the claim. Circumstantial evidence is meaningless.

False because you said Deoband has not condemned SIMI. First of all SIMI was the student wing of Jamaat ISlami. You have exposed your ignorance by not knowing the basic difference between Jammat Islami - a political religious organisation and Deoband a school of thought that opposes the political Islamic ideology. If a group should be condemining its actions it would be the Jamaat Islami which had dis associated it much before the 1990s itself and broke all relations with it. This shows how SIMI was not acceptable to even the JI-Hind.

And when you have the fatwa on terrorism from no just SIMI but Al Qaeda and Taliban as well you are still not convinced about this? Deoband's role in countering the perverted ideology of Pakistani based Jihadis re-used by IM factions is what the 2008 fatwa was all about. Do read about IM's origin. If you knew the difference between Jamaat Islami and Deoband a school of thought I would'nt have to waste so much time explaininig this simple difference. But you see its important to understand where the ideological fountainhead comes from.
Who is the Indian Mujahideen? | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

Yes, I think it will solve half the problems of India & Pakistan. Like I said, if Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband had never existed, the Taliban would have never existed. It's as simple as that my friend.
You are wrong then. Like I gave you the links earlier, Deoband scholars have condemened Taliban actions, they have condemned the so called Jihad in Kashmir and they have opposed the use of religion for political purposes by the Pakistani army and intelligence establishment.
But no change, why, because the army/intelligence establishment belives it can use this religious political agenda is keeping Pakistan intact, getting recruits to die and kill people and ofcourse maintaining its overall control over Pakistan and prevent the establishment of a true democracy. It would't matter if Deoband had never existed because the Army/intelligence establishment had used the Jamaat Islami in the first place and they would have used Barelvis to fund their Jihad. When the state wants a reason to use political religious ideology, there is no stopping them.

Deoband wants to score brownie points in front of the Indian people & the government by condemning terrorism ALLEGEDLY coming from Pakistan. An anti-Pakistan stance will serve them brownie points. You have admitted yourself that SIMI got ideological support from Jamaat-e-Islami Hind in India. The JI Pakistan is a registered party, Qazi Hussein Ahmed is free from any blame, he hasn't been indicted in anyway. So again, you rely on your constant habit of quoting hearsay & your fairytale thoughts.

Qazi Hussain Ahmed has a history of pimping out the Jamat Islami to the Pakistani army/intelligence establishment. This is what the original workers and karkuns of JI who worked with Maududi and his son even today. It was him and Zia that begun the descent of Pakistan in relgious radicalism.

And yes, the Jamaat Islami in India and Pakistan have had the same political Islamic agenda. Not Deoband which opposes the polical religious ideology of Jamaat Islami and by extension SIMI.

But while the Jamaat Islami-i-Hind has realised its futility and has altered its core program and turned into a social service organisation. The JI in Pakistan is still retains its preverted political Islamic ideology that is used as a tool by the Army/intelligence establishment whenever needed. There are plenty of videos of ISI personnel and ex-ISI people like Hamid Gul adressing JI gatherings in Pakistan and telling them that you are the protectors of Pakistan and that be prepared for Jihad against India. IF such blatant connections with ISI and JI are not proof of collaboration even today, then what else is?

And Deoband does'nt need to score brownie points. Its giving an opinion based on what it thinks is right. And the condemnation and the 30+ conferences with millions of muslims gathering held all over India as well as the advises sent to mosques around the country was Muslim specific i.e. targeted to the Indian muslim community first. The rest of the Indian and world community is only secondary to the message.

This is the reason why the US had itself confessed that Indian Muslims are largely unattracted to extremism. Isn't it weird that the centres of radicalisation as you might want us to believe are in India seem to have the opposite affect to Indian muslims, while Pakistanis apparently start frothing at the mouth for some imagnied edict from Deoband.

They talk about what they think & "believe in", just like you had intelligence documents that claimed Iraq had WMDs.

This is not evidence my friend, but their personal opinions of a man who does not have any level or position in the ISI. How does Saleem Safi substantiate his claims? How can we even claim the sources of his claims to be valid, even after they have been proven? It's like Alex Jones & Webster Tarpley, & Michael Moore conclusively proving 9/11 was a false flag operation, a hoax. If you call this your evidence, I am extremely sad for you. I was asking you for statements from high ranking officials, & all you could come up with was Saleem Safi.

Why don't you do a search for Saleem Safi interviews on Jirga with Col Imam (the father of the Taliban). I can't do all you research for you. Col. Imam was after all an ISI agent. Or is that also all hoax and false flag for you?

What about Ahmed Rashid and his book Taliban and Descent into Chaos? How about Benazir Bhutto talking about how she approved support to Taliban in an interview. You seem to be unaware of major events in your country my friend.

The local Kashmiri people call it. They can call it whatever they want.

I've already commented on Kashmir being a disputed territory, not Indian territory, something Pakistan fully claims. Let's leave at that about Kashmir. It has different circumstances. If India hadn't been massacring Kashmiris since 1947, Kashmiris would never have been radicalized. And that's my personal opinion. Let's leave it at that about Kashmir.
No they don't, proof again that you don't know what the locals think. Did you read the link wherein Kashmiri clerics included the Grand Mufti declared that there is no Jihad in Kashmir?
Except for the small extremist faction even the sepratists don't refer to it as Jihad and demand a secular independant state. Its only the Pakistani based propaganda that calls it such.

Admit it, you clearly didn't know what you were talking about when you started talking about Shia militancy in Pakistan. You clearly didn't give any factual, conclusive, substantiative evidence quoting any high ranking official in the world that says "the Pakistani government/intelligence supports the Taliban." You quoted a regular TV man who's claims cannot be validated as your source of factual, conclusive, substantiative proof.
My claim was about Col. Imam's interview also referred to as Father of the Taliban and an ex-ISI agent. Other ISI chiefs like Aslam Beg and Hamid Gul have both commented on his role. Khalid Khawja is another ISI agent. These are all people in the intelligence establishment and Saleem Safi is probably one of the most credible TV journalist in Pakistan.

Again, you have not provided any condemnations against SIMI from the 1976-1980's, statements made by Dar-uloom Deoband condemning the violence of SIMI. You say Dar-uloom Deoband has condemned the terrorism against the IM, but you have not provided me with one statement that says that the "Indian Mujahideen are committing terrorism inside India, & it should be stopped." I want that one specific statement my friend. I have proven that Mumtaz Qadri, the killer of Salman Taseer was not a religious man, he had affairs with women before marriage, & specifically a girl from Karachi. Tahir ul Qadri & Ghamdi have condemned the man on national TV. I've given you proof of how Shias, Hindus, Ahmedis, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, Ismailis, Bahais & other groups have lived peacefully & full authority & freedom amongst a majority Barelvi society. You quoting a one-off event, that too by a person that wasn't religious & specifically condemned by religious Barelvi clergy is really nothing to talk about.

Please provide the exact statements that specifically say that the "Taliban actions were un-Islamic". I want these specific words my friend. Zakir Naik even refused to call Osama Bin Laden wrong or a terrorist on public TV.

Again, you are repeating hearsay and speculation by journalists that claim that the ISI funds extremist groups. Quote me any high ranking official in the world that explicitly says the following phrase: "ISI funds extremist groups in Afghanistan". I want that exact phrase quoted by a high ranking official. And the source quoting that high ranking official must be validated & verified for its authencity.

Check and mate.

Ok the rest of the stuff I'm getting tired of bringing the same links again and again and again. Articles about Jamiat-Ulema Hind holding anti-terrorism conferences on condeming all forms of terrorims from any source be it Al Qaeda, LeT, IM e.t.c. is not enough. What if some new group pops up tommorow, then Deoband should come out and condemn that group too? When a basic theological premise is established that there is no room for killing innocent people muslim or non-muslim, when there is clear cut declaration that there is no Jihad applicable to India including Kashmir and that Taliban actions are UnIslamic in clear cut statements what else is there to say?

A dawn news article http://archives.dawn.com/archives/41418 that I posted in my earlier post was not enough for you. Here is an ANI quote of the same news event. Taliban’s actions totally ‘unIslamic’, claims top cleric

And what does Zakir Naik have to do with Deoband? He has no relation with the school of thought or the institution. I think your sole purpose is to prove that somehow all the problems of Pakistani muslims is India's fault including their ideological inclination. A preposterous allegation if one was ever made. I know you might not like the Deoband for theolgically denouncing the Two Nation theory and Zakir Naik for declaring the Two Nation Theory as UnIslamic but these are facts. To now somehow claim that Indian Muslim institutions are fountainhead of terrorism in Pakistan is laughable. Because it is these very same institutions that promote and keep harmony in muti-religious country like India because they are not hijacked by the state like they have been in Pakistan. And one of the reasons why even US spooks had come with conclusion that Indian Muslims reject extremist creed. WikiLeaks: India's Muslims largely unattracted to extremism

The Pakistani Army/intelligence establishment messed up big time and have caused immense damage to Islam in general and Pakistan in particular from its flawed policies of political Islam and militant political Islamic groups like LeT and Taliban for furthering its strategic goals. Its backdoor dealings with the US and the way it truned on its own children under Musharraf in the Lal Masjid episode laid the groundwork for what you see today in Pakistan. If you can't understand the cause of how the Army/intellgince establishment using political religious ideology and Islam particularly using the JI has destroyed internal cohesion inPakistan, then I hope that other people in Pakistan don't think like you. Because otherwise, it will be a long time before any semblance of stability will ever come back.

The same one who created your country by sacrificing his life, saved your mothers from being raped and your fathers from an ongoing genocide?

As if these Indian Hindus are angels right?
Their is no dough Indian soldiers dressed up like Pakistanis committed crime against Bangladesh. however I am not denying crimes committed by Pakistani army but opportunists Indians did take the advantage of this situation.

check the map of indus river it passes through modern day india as well .

Yes, it passes through Srinagar and no where else. I have admitted some western parts of India are part of the IVC.

and when people of that civilisation migrtaed to other parts of india it does not mean they lost their ancestry . Their ancestors remain the same that is people of the indus valley civilisation.

Just because they moved does not mean they took the civilization from the Indus River with them. They took their culture, they were the children of their ancestors who were part of the IVC in Pakistan. However, just because my mom was born & raised in India, & was an Indian citizen does not mean I am Indian, because I was born in Pakistan. I do not have any Indian links. Similarly, the people who moved to Indian parts from the IVC in Pakistan; their children were not part of the IVC.

The IVC is specific to the INDUS RIVER, not the people & its inhabitants. I don't know how to get any more simple than that. Which is why more than half of Afghanistan, parts of Iran & present day Tajikistan are also part of the IVC, but most parts of India & Bangladesh are not. Refer to the map below. Peace

180px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Back
Top Bottom