What's new

Pakistan warns US of serious implications over air strike

tell me few things with full honesty and then we will have a great dialog

1. does China gives monitarry AID to Pakistan or any of its allies and there rulers like USA

2. tell me will any of pakistani armed forces general or any one from your ruling elite will buy property in china and live there after his retirement ?

3.after complition of CEPC and gawadar project bieng sanctioned and in full working condition if chinese find owt that the money they gave was shipowened to swiss accounts and a double game was played on them and there "terrorists" were harboured and hidden in pakistan what will be chinese response to it ?
2 and three is what I said in my post you quoted. The first you mention about getting aid from China, I still blame on our politicians as well Army they too much depending on USA as China is world 2nd economy power could do a lot if we just give more priority to them and all aid we getting now isn't free we paying debet on that so the same goes for China.
I repeat again our core corrupt politicians and some in forces depend too much on USA. For military buying Russia Turkey and China are much enough for our requirements.

2 and three is what I said in my post you quoted. The first you mention about getting aid from China, I still blame on our politicians as well Army they too much depending on USA as China is world 2nd economy power could do a lot if we just give more priority to them and all aid we getting now isn't free we paying debet on that so the same goes for China.
I repeat again our core corrupt politicians and some in forces depend too much on USA. For military buying Russia Turkey and China are much enough for our requirements.
well you are right but why put blame on politicians alone they alone without active and passive help of your army , beurocracy and judiciarry are no better than a deflated baloon and all those ecept politicans are more responsible than the corrupt politicians lolzz most of them cant even write a 100 words essay on pakistan what can they do on there own ?

as for buying stuff from china well thats already happeneing but from turkey and russia well dont forget turkey too is a US ally and a NATO memeber and russia lesser said the better ;)

To me it seems like Client has taken matter in on its own hand, when ever after paying millions of $ to a vendor, client was not getting the desired result. Client here is USA who use to pay Billions to Pakistan but still things were not getting done.

I don't see if there will be any "serious implication" from Pakistan on this, whatsoever.

u think u being funny with your stupid profile name ? indians can mock and laugh all they want but pakistan will sort india out 4 it support 4 terrorism in afghanistan. u can laugh all u want since your big daddy usa is violating sovereignty of pakistan but your time will come
you are sorting India out for last 69 years... most of the time USA on your side... :)

why India or Indian always look mor intersting in our relationship w

Yarr seriously why Indian or Indian are more concerned about Pakistani Foreign Relations more then even Pakistanis.
People have a tendency to be more interested in their neighbour's affair than their own.

People feel happy if they are economically better off than their neighbours and usually feel jealous even if the neighbour buys a big new car :p::p:

Your Home Minister has challenged the U.S. And we are just curious about the response of Uncle Sam ;)

We are neighbours, aren't we ?:D

People have a tendency to be more interested in their neighbour's affair than their own.

People feel happy if they are economically better off than their neighbours and usually feel jealous even if the neighbour buys a big new car :p::p:

Your Home Minister has challenged the U.S. And we are just curious about the response of Uncle Sam ;)

14qhid.jpg

What is the right way now?

Mark targets in Afghanistan and bomb them out via PAF. Be it any Building of Afghan Government, be it embassy of India, be it military base of United States or a random bunker at random location. Pakistan must hit targets across the borders other wise there will be no peace.

Lets fight war against terror in ''American way'' ..................
You make a valid point(in BOLD). The big boys are playing a game next door and we are sadly apart of it. We have no choice. So lets stop complaining about the game being played but rather play it better. If that means striking TTP targets(that is just a one of the things we have to do) in Afghanistan we should do it.

I don't see logic when statal entities are harbouring terrorists.Next we'll see Baghdadi chillin' by the pool in Islamabad.
India's one of most wanted terrorist, responsible for 92 Mumbai attacks, Mr. Dawood Ibrahim is doing just that in Karachi :mad:

its time to rope in Pakistan Army and ISPR, defense ministry is the representative of armed forces and there is no need to ISPR and their DGs. Pakistan has to decide if they want a unity of policies or multiple canters of policies. How can Army hand over a Pakistani piece of land to Afghans without any consultation with anyone else, what do they think they own Pakistan now because they own the richest areas of every big city. No country will have any respect for Pakistani governments unless world see them as a true representative of people not a General.

Couldnt have said any better. Actions should speak louder than mere words and rants. Heck even the most corrupt government of Pakistan history PPP under Zardari blocked NATO transit and kept it blocked for over a year till US offered an apology. Nobody is going to stand up for Pakistan not even China until we decide to standup for ourselves. Can you believe this
"Pakistan, he said, will give a clear statement of its stance about the drone strikes once Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif returns home"

The country is at fucking war and others are attacking the soil and threaten to carry out more such attacks and PM is outside the country enjoying. When such people run the show, no wonder Pakistan is getting humiliated by each passing day.

The Army Chief's statement was an even bigger joke, especially considering how late it is --- I was expecting it to make up for the excruciating silence that went on for days.

The Army Chief's statement was an even bigger joke, especially considering how late it is --- I was expecting it to make up for the excruciating silence that went on for days.
I am not familiar with his statement, can you share what he said

We can understand your illogical logic

I am not familiar with his statement, can you share what he said

Yes, sure.

"Ambassador of US Mr David Hale visited GHQ and called on COAS, General Raheel Sharif today. The situation arising after US drone strike in Balochistan on 22 May 2016 came under discussion. While expressing his serious concerns over the said drone strike, COAS said such acts of sovereignty violations are detrimental to relations between both countries and are counter-productive for ongoing peace process for regional stability," read a post on the ISPR's website.
That's it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom