What's new

Pakistan warns US of serious implications over air strike

i think in near future if pakistani FO will summon US ambassador he will never came in FO and show us middle finger . usa is now our new lord

I for one agree on the bolded part with you , I think AF-Pak should use this episode to come together and have a frank discussion about addressing each other's genuine concerns as its stupid to be in a never ending state of hostilities.

/Peace

PS : Uncle Sam is not leaving, we have signed a strategic agreement with them and will house their military bases. Furthermore ANSF will defeat the Talis militarily if they don't make peace, that simple.

I totally agree. This can't go on forever. I can see a steady improvement in ANSF's efficacy --- especially the spec ops units.

i think in near future if pakistani FO will summon US ambassador he will never came in FO and show us middle finger . usa is now our new lord

I think Pakistan need to get its discourse straight, all is not lost yet but it needs a paradigm shift from being a security state.
It has enough firepower that none can threaten its security but needs to adjust to current realities that it's all about commerce and economy. It has a choice to either become the South Korea of asia or North Korea, the choice needs to be made and it will have repercussions for next generation of Pakistanis, Afghans and Indians.

I for one wish and hope that Pakistan becomes the South Korea of Asia as it will have positive implications for Afghanistan.

/Peace

I totally agree. This can't go on forever. I can see a steady improvement in ANSF's efficacy --- especially the spec ops units.

Your arguments give me hope that AF and Pak can overcome these challenges and we can make it work oneday.

/Peace

I can see a steady improvement in ANSF's efficacy --- especially the spec ops units.

Their regulars are a work in progress, but are making progressions. Their training is consistent, their skills put to use and their equipment getting better. At this point all they lack is the level of experience their trainers have, but that'll come too.

Their SOF and SPFs are becoming a very credible force. One of my friend (my best friend's brother-in-law) helped train the Afghan Special Police force TF-24 as part of TF-51 and has nothing but glowing praise for their professionalism, quality, and experience.

tkafgC7454.jpg

tkafgBL9C2552.jpg

tkafgMG_8018.jpg

CRU = Crisis Response Unit
tkafgL7C3273.jpg

tkafgL7C3209.jpg

tkafgBL9C2727.jpg

tkafgMG_7495.jpg

tkafgC7119.jpg

People still mock the capabilities of the Afghan military and police and its BS at best. They've a long way to go still, but they've come a long way and are fast becoming a very credible force.

Last edited:
I wish conducting a relatively short, impactful press conference was possible for our leaders.

These rants, delivered in the most unconvincing tone imaginable, don't inspire much confidence, especially when the military (with a DG ISPR eager to tweet things, even things not sanctioned by the elected govt) is as quiet as a mouse.

Not very different from the typical govt statements that have been used to "officially denounce" drone strikes for half a decade.

At any rate, action speak louder than words. Let's see if any institution in this country isn't up for sale.

Very well put, even if a trifle blunt. The report of the press conference was so unconvincing, so artificial that even someone not a Pakistani was left wincing and embarrassed. Even his expression looks schooled and made to order.

If you have a suicide wish, there are easier ways to commit suicide.. than declaring a war on superpower and a regional power.

PAF Bombing Indian embassy , US military base and Afghan government building, is declaring war on these 3 states.

One does not have to imagine, what will happen to Pakistan after this, does one.
Nothing of this sort would be happening. There is no way a War can be even thought about. The region holds all the declared and undeclared Nuclear States having capitals and industrial cites hardly 1000 miles apart.

The obvious reaction could to find alternate solutions and enhance cooperation between the agencies.

Or stop housing terrorists! Then people will take your sovereignty seriously. If you are complicit in housing them then you are state sponsor of terror, if you didn't know about them then you are incompetent.

Are you serious? :)
very true ,,,

USA is ur old lord . New lord is China .

funny-obama-pictures-1160x870.jpg

We Got a BAD A$$ here
like it or not its true ...

Their regulars are a work in progress, but are making progressions. Their training is consistent, their skills put to use and their equipment getting better. At this point all they lack is the level of experience their trainers have, but that'll come too.

Their SOF and SPFs are becoming a very credible force. One of my friend (my best friend's brother-in-law) helped train the Afghan Special Police force TF-24 as part of TF-51 and has nothing but glowing praise for their professionalism, quality, and experience.

tkafgC7454.jpg

tkafgBL9C2552.jpg

tkafgMG_8018.jpg

CRU = Crisis Response Unit
tkafgL7C3273.jpg

tkafgL7C3209.jpg

tkafgBL9C2727.jpg

tkafgMG_7495.jpg

tkafgC7119.jpg

People still mock the capabilities of the Afghan military and police and its BS at best. They've a long way to go still, but they've come a long way and are fast becoming a very credible force.

Indeed they are bad asses, eat suicide bombers for lunch and on par with some of the best in the region.

If you have a suicide wish, there are easier ways to commit suicide.. than declaring a war on superpower and a regional power.
Superpower...okay but regional power....Afghanistan? :rofl:
I guess if we just review our policies.....Kabul govt will be gone for good within days alongside NDS and RAW rats.

Pakistan, he said, will give a clear statement of its stance about the drone strikes once Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif returns home.
Really....why can't he issue a statement from London...will they arrest him or what...I guess some laxative is needed.

Calling back ambassador in protest of targeted drone strike that killed a terrorist??:o:....that's some advice :D
No it did not kill a terrorost but two innocent civlians.

What is the right way now?

Mark targets in Afghanistan and bomb them out via PAF. Be it any Building of Afghan Government, be it embassy of India, be it military base of United States or a random bunker at random location. Pakistan must hit targets across the borders other wise there will be no peace.

Lets fight war against terror in ''American way'' ..................

Lol

Very easy to say but impossible to do.

W

What are you talking about?

What I am saying is that there are ways to manipulate the balance of leverage that exists between the US-Pakistan relationship. The tragedy is that our leaders have been unable to effectively manage it, allowing the US not just to have the upper hand (which is expected) but to totally monopolise it.

Just like India wouldn't opt for a direct open confrontation with China (because China would inflict disproportionate damage) --- Pakistan will obviously not opt for war with the US. That is an obvious and absurd observation.

How can we stop housing them when India and Afghanistan continue to house/fund/support them? It's a two-way street.

All countries need to stop it, together. It will be interesting to see Afghanistan's capabilities after Uncle Sam leaves. Similarly, the US is well aware of India's support to various terrorist groups in the region but doesn't publicise it much because of their current policy of propping up India as a counterweight to China.

Why do you say that Uncle Sam will leave? Have they and NATO completed their mission?

He does sound angry. Let's if it's just hot air or Pak. govt is finally considering ending drone cooperation with the US.

Hot air. US of A has Pakistan by it's neither regions and it's not going to let go anytime soon.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom