What's new

Pakistan warns US of serious implications over air strike

They eat suicide bombers for lunch? 2015 was the bloodiest year in Your history with 7000 civilians dead :disagree:

Just about an hour ago

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...cial-suicide-bombing-in-kabul-kills-10-people

Most US officials accuse PK and ISI of killing their soldiers in afghanistan and accusing it of sabotaging american interests in the region . According to Congress ISI was involved in the camp chapman attack and these things are well known within the american government. We have given them enough collateral damage in Afghanistan
lolzz sawaal channa aur jawaab gandum :omghaha:

with all deu respect sir be it ISI or be it PA or be it PAF or PN or any leader from past or present political class none has the gutts to take on USA or its so called "interests" whats happening is USA way of payback after they have finally started to payback "years of milking US tax payer money by pakistan in name of WOT" and your past and present elite knows it and do you know whats gonna happen next .... a flare up at indo pak border and then all pakistani nation will start runnong after yet another "truck ki batti" and its gonna be buisness as usual and singing praises for ISPR and slogans like "shukria general raheel shareef" but nothings gonna change ... trust me

Pakistan can do nothing against USA not its armed forces nor its political/ruling elite as they have all there assets and families in USA and its ally nation and going against USA means loosing all those assets and mass deportaion of past and present PA, PN PAF generals , beurocrats and feudal-polictical-ruling elite so tell me any patriotic pakistani who lives in pakistan and knows how things work there do your elite (past and present of any political party , armed forces judiciarry or beurocracy) have the gutts to take on USA and its allies ? .... im waiting for a sensible answer no trolling no name calling and specially no smearing against indian internal matters , poverty or sanitation problems thanks
We don't need enemies but neither friend like Uncle Sam we are more better to stay more closer to China in all aspects and this thing our politicians and few generals didn't get from past.

How come?

The whole TTP leadership is hiding in Afghan caves under the nose of ANSF and NATO, even your incompetent govt accepted that Mullah Fazlullalah is hiding in Afghanistan..., Shehryar Mehsud was guest of RAW's local branch NDS when NATO caught them red handed.... and you want to give us lecture? TTP Spokesperson Shahid ullah Shahid died in Afghanistan? while Pakistan arrested and handed over hundred of Taliban leaders to NATO over the years..

Moreover if Mansur was Pakistan's asset why he was roaming alone in Pakistan , no value for such high value target?

We don't need enemies but neither friend like Uncle Sam we are more better to stay more closer to China in all aspects and this thing our politicians and few generals didn't get from past.
tell me few things with full honesty and then we will have a great dialog

1. does China gives monitarry AID to Pakistan or any of its allies and there rulers like USA

2. tell me will any of pakistani armed forces general or any one from your ruling elite will buy property in china and live there after his retirement ?

3.after complition of CEPC and gawadar project bieng sanctioned and in full working condition if chinese find owt that the money they gave was shipowened to swiss accounts and a double game was played on them and there "terrorists" were harboured and hidden in pakistan what will be chinese response to it ?

Says air strike was unlawful, unjustified and unacceptable; says if everyone accepted the US logic, the world would become a jungle

I don't see logic when statal entities are harbouring terrorists.Next we'll see Baghdadi chillin' by the pool in Islamabad.

tell me few things with full honesty and then we will have a great dialog

1. does China gives monitarry AID to Pakistan or any of its allies and there rulers like USA

2. tell me will any of pakistani armed forces general or any one from your ruling elite will buy property in china and live there after his retirement ?

3.after complition of CEPC and gawadar project bieng sanctioned and in full working condition if chinese find owt that the money they gave was shipowened to swiss accounts and a double game was played on them and there "terrorists" were harboured and hidden in pakistan what will be chinese response to it ?
You said no trolling, but you are doing the best of it, why?

You said no trolling, but you are doing the best of it, why?
with all deu respect sir i was not trolling just trying to give in answer they way the other person was trying to deviate the topic i was saying no pakistanmi past or present ruling elite or armed forces genrals can go against US & itsallies wishes and directly come up in open aginst them and here he started talking about philosophies of friends and enemies or the usefull ness of china so who was trolling or the rules are diffrent for indians ?

Albeit our Indian friends here are trying to be expert in Pakistan matters but at the end of the day they only belong to something like Sheila Dikshit camp. :D
@ topic, realising the seriousness of the matter, the American Ambassador to Pakistan did feel compelled to call on our General.

Gen Raheel 'seriously concerned' over violation of sovereignty by US
574552b879b6f.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif in a meeting with United States (US) Ambassador to Pakistan David Hale on Wednesday expressed serious concerns over the US drone strike in Balochistan.

The US drone strike targeting Afghan Taliban chief Mullah Akhtar Mansour was the first-ever in the province which has long been a ‘red line’ for Pakistan.

While the government has long condemned drone strikes, terming them a violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty, it had already conveyed a set of ‘red lines’ to the US in 2010, specifically mentioning attacks in Balochistan as a no-go area.

The Army chief said the drone attack, which was a violation of sovereignty, was detrimental to Pak-US ties and regional stability and damaged peace efforts, an Inter-Services Public Relations statement said.

The COAS said Pakistan’s efforts, successes and sacrifices in fight against terrorism are unparalleled.

Hale called on the Army chief at General Headquarters. The situation arising after the US drone strike in Balochistan came under discussion during the meeting.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif criticised the US drone strike on Sunday, describing it as a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty. A strong protest has also been lodged with the US over the attack.

Seems you my friend live in a different time space then that rest of the world :)

Here is a tip, start listening to the news for the last couple of days, probably it will wake you up ;)

/Peace

All above mention facts are from news reports.

Or stop housing terrorists! Then people will take your sovereignty seriously. If you are complicit in housing them then you are state sponsor of terror, if you didn't know about them then you are incompetent. :)

Is that not true about Afghanistan as well ?

Aren't you sponsoring the activities of TTP and mulla fazllulah from Afghanistan ?

Don't all the terrorist come to Pakistan from Afghanistan ?

If you have a suicide wish, there are easier ways to commit suicide.. than declaring a war on superpower and a regional power.

Super Power america is ok but if u r referring india as supreme power, then you are joking... its like referring to a monkey on the shoulder of a super power. Alone you are nothing and when the Super power fall, it will take you down as well so be careful and first you should be able to handle Kashmir and Pakistani support within India...

I don't think Pakistan has the wherewithal to attack Embassy of India directly.

An attack by PAF or PA directly on the Embassy of India will lead to direct war and a reprisal attack on Pakistani soil from IAF. Standard protocol is a response within 24 hours.

u think u being funny with your stupid profile name ? indians can mock and laugh all they want but pakistan will sort india out 4 it support 4 terrorism in afghanistan. u can laugh all u want since your big daddy usa is violating sovereignty of pakistan but your time will come

u think u being funny with your stupid profile name ? indians can mock and laugh all they want but pakistan will sort india out 4 it support 4 terrorism in afghanistan. u can laugh all u want since your big daddy usa is violating sovereignty of pakistan but your time will come
lolzzz what a joke :omghaha:

point is its the USA that is angry and in payback mood for all its loses which its ruling elite is convinced happenned deu to pakistani double game for last so many years be it democrats or be it repubicans or be it pentagon all are in a payback mood specially when even UAE & SA are not happy either with current pakistani stand towards "there interests and concerns"

USA on the other hand has alreadfy strted the process to lift all sanctions from iran and onther route is under construction already

so my mate India should be the last of your concerns .. think about it ... cheers mate :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom