What's new

Pakistan warns Turkey: Don’t make our mistakes

middle east! not north africa.

yes it can be but again yr ignoring the history of what happened exactly 100 years ago. U will be able to invade them but sustaining the invasion will be difficult. What happened 100 years ago will happen again more unnecessary bloodshed.

but, what will happen after that? Learn from our experiences.
100 years ago the Brits threw the Turks out of Syria by supporting terrorist rebel groups while Turkey was being attacked from 5 positions. Assad is of that family. He doesn't represent all Syrian people. I don't think Turkey will annex Syria. We just want regime change in Syria so Assad who committed crimes goes.

we need a leader in foreign affairs like inonu who burned qurans in internal affairs. America and his friends hell fire citizens' dogs are about to operate musul. They will give petrol areas to kurds if we enter or not. We must hide our rights.

we need me.. I would be like the great Timur and I would start with you.. :)

We can't make Pakistan's mistakes as the whole situation and Turkey's approach to the situation is entirely different.

So no worries Pakistani bros. :cheers:

Really?!

How are things going now?

To be fair the Arab Spring did turn out okay in Tunisia.
no it did not
1 the collapse of the security agencies has caused the country to lose control of terror activities inside the country
2 in a fair elections the tunisian people choose someone from the old regime
3 tunis is safe compared to other places in the middle east but still facing many challenges from terror organizations in libya
4 tourism has suffered since the tragic terrorist attack and the economy has suffered too

Turkey should just create buffer zones in the north and let the rebels spam Damascus with everything they have. If FSA is successful then great. If not then all that has to be done is to keep feeding the rebel manpower so that there is a permenantly frozen conflict that the Syrian regime will be forced to fight. Let them vomit blood until they decide it's enough or let them bleed out.
you see here is your problem you set fire in the house next you and wish that the fire doesnt spread

no it did not
1 the collapse of the security agencies has caused the country to lose control of terror activities inside the country
2 in a fair elections the tunisian people choose someone from the old regime
3 tunis is safe compared to other places in the middle east but still facing many challenges from terror organizations in libya
4 tourism has suffered since the tragic terrorist attack and the economy has suffered too

you see here is your problem you set fire in the house next you and wish that the fire doesnt spread
I wrote that five months ago.

Last edited:
all this Arab spring bring Arabs on knees . it was just waste of lives

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom