What's new

Pakistan 'War Rooms' Planning Strikes in India, Warns Top Army Commander

I know and I did overlook for two posts. Badi Badi deenge maarne aa jaatein hein aur ek mazak bardaasht nahi hota.
Maarne ko agar aur kuch hota to woh maarta ... let them be. let them enjoy their own distorted freedom of speech for a while.

I know and I did overlook for two posts. Badi Badi deenge maarne aa jaatein hein aur ek mazak bardaasht nahi hota.

Meri taraf se bhi yahi sab tere liye aur jo upar likha wo bhi aur ye kela bhi :victory:

matlab har man gae line pe agae ho na ab teri sara teeeel nikal donga yaha par BC...

matlab har man gae line pe agae ho na ab teri sara teeeel nikal donga yaha par BC...
damn I thought you were someone sensible bro, itna kyon over excited ho raha hai?

1006372_10202714077833726_1715891982_n.jpg

Looks like Asia is going to see heavy spy war because of India and Pakistan. RAW and ISI are back on their lethal mode. New RAW chief taking seat.. talks of creating new cadre for spies .. India soon going to have very effective agencies. Pakistan will definitely try to play it's card.

Typical Indian rubbish. An implicit admission of defeat. India has been involved in terrorism in Pakistan and it tries to hide this with this smoke screen.

Its not beyond India to bring Ajmal Kasaab ver 2 terror attack, declare him Pakistani and go around the world with its as* on fire.

We are fighting a war on our western front why on earth would we strike india when we are already engaged? Yeh isi and pakistan obsession har roz zyada ho raha hai check kerwa lena kahin it might change to hallucinations of strikes

Typical Indian rubbish. An implicit admission of defeat. India has been involved in terrorism in Pakistan and it tries to hide this with this smoke screen.

Its not beyond India to bring Ajmal Kasaab ver 2 terror attack, declare him Pakistani and go around the world with its as* on fire.
Dont you worry buddy our new chief is just awesome ... and exposed to the world what coward these indians are by killing inncoent people of school ..............really i mean who would kill kids .......it is miserable shameful cowardly basterdly act .

Yeah right-and no one believes Pakistan's version of 26/11 plot :omghaha:

Since India regard Pakistan as its primary enemy and both are currently killing each other, Pakistan better be planning to strike into India. There is nothing wrong with planning. I'm sure India also have a plan to strike into Pakistan.

Well let it be known ...If something really happens IN INDIA during Obama's visit... It most definitely will be thrown on Pakistan and ISI and i have a funny feeling.. That this my friends right here is the ground work being laid... And any one is free to comment on what i said... because this is what i feel reading The "INTEL" report..

We are alive and kicking unlike some countries who are dying a slow but sure death!
WOW Orion....i thought you had somewhat better approach...!!! Is that your media and think tanks are spoon feeding you 24/7...?? When did you started suffering form this syndrome.. ?? i am curious ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom