What's new

Pakistan 'War Rooms' Planning Strikes in India, Warns Top Army Commander

Yeah the stupidity and idiocracy not only oozing from IA chief but from your reply as well. you are defending your IA chief statement which is infactual, down right laughable ? Is he reading some kind of bollywood script of Agent Vinod 2 ?

Changing tracks.. Are we ? :)

Field Intelligence unit is deployed around Kashmir border which is part of Military Intelligence. There is no ISI running show on kashmir border but PA and it's MI . Here goes the theory of ISI out of the window.
yeah ! Yeah.. And there are no terrorists in Pakistan either.. Right ? :lol:

Nothing happend yet but weeping weeping and weeping lol

BS, baseless and a fictional thread get a life jerks.

Yup Kargil was a brilliant example of how Pakistani Generals think.
@OrionHunter

I'm not saying that what the generals did in the past was not stupid. I am referring to the present condition of Pakistan. Even though many still consider India a threat they do not want to provoke any escalation with her. The current chief of the Army is well known within the army for pushing for a war against the Taliban for a long time. He has also stated it many times that the armed groups within are the biggest danger to Pakistan.

I also have relatives in the army, trust me no one wants to provoke or increase border tensions. The army is already engaged on multiple fronts, however I do not rule out other groups close to the establishment trying to provoke India so that the Army's attention is diverted away from their proxies.

Changing tracks.. Are we ? :)

yeah ! Yeah.. And there are no terrorists in Pakistan either.. Right ? :lol:

Nai Bhai, we will send hovercraft through kashmir border this time. Something different which you haven't fantasized about yet :lol:

@OrionHunter

I'm not saying that what the generals did in the past was not stupid. I am referring to the present condition of Pakistan. Even though many still consider India a threat they do not want to provoke any escalation with her. The current chief of the Army is well known within the army for pushing for a war against the Taliban for a long time. He has also stated it many times that the armed groups within are the biggest danger to Pakistan.

I also have relatives in the army, trust me no one wants to provoke or increase border tensions. The army is already engaged on multiple fronts, however I do not rule out other groups close the establishment trying to provoke India so that the Army's attention is diverted away from their proxies.
This report might be exaggerated no doubt, but may be hinting at some lone wolf kind of thing. Truth may lie somewhere in between. Who knows, Truth is there is no such thing as overly cautious when it comes to preventing a terrorists attack.

Yup Kargil was a brilliant example of how Pakistani Generals think.

Alas, you should have put some thought in your reply. Musharraf was itching to undo his failure of taking kargil back. I do hope you know the history of Brigadier Musharraf adventures in kargil in late 80's. Hence the reason General Musharraf unilaterally pulled of Kargil

On the other hand, Lt.Gen Raheel shareef is the reason Internal threat was considered greater than Indian threat. he was IG Training & Evaluation. All his techniques,focus and policy is naturally inclined towards Internal threats. hence General Raheel shareef is least bit interested or concerned about flaming Kashmir sector.

So what is scope of isi operations. Kindly elaborate

Analyze and Neutralize the threat before it becomes a hydra head

Alas, you should have put some thought in your reply. Musharraf was itching to undo his failure of taking kargil back. I do hope you know the history of Brigadier Musharraf adventures in kargil in late 80's. Hence the reason General Musharraf unilaterally pulled of Kargil

On the other hand, Lt.Gen Raheel shareef is the reason Internal threat was considered greater than Indian threat. he was IG Training & Evaluation. All his techniques,focus and policy is naturally inclined towards Internal threats. hence General Raheel shareef is least bit interested or concerned about flaming Kashmir sector.
Yes yes, he was on hashish when he said Kashmir was Pakistan's jugular vein.

Is indian army chief matric fail sarak chaap general as he doesn't know War rooms comes under the purview of DG-MO not under ISI ? Lack of intellectual ingenutiy and common sense in Indian politicians and generals is astounding
remind me again, how many generals planned kargil?

My point wasn't who had an axe to grind against India and who didn't, I was talking about people had been in a position of power who thought of personal glory than the greater good for the country.

Yes yes, he was on hashish when he said Kashmir was Pakistan's jugular vein.

So what ? As if Indian Generals never said Kashmir is atoot ang of bharat !

remind me again, how many generals planned kargil?

Boss gave the order. 2 subordinate Lt.Gen's executed his vision. Rest was kept out of the loop

Are we comparing what IA said to what PA said? You lost the context so soon, Mr Tank?

Action speaks louder than words and if you are oblivious of General raheel sharif profile and what matters kept him busy for last 1.5 years, then It's not not my fault you are making wrong observations about our general intentions !

I am considering creating a thread,where we can post all this sort of jokes from india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom