What's new

Pakistan 'War Rooms' Planning Strikes in India, Warns Top Army Commander

Well let it be known ...If something really happens IN INDIA during Obama's visit... It most definitely will be thrown on Pakistan and ISI and i have a funny feeling.. That this my friends right here is the ground work being laid... And any one is free to comment on what i said... because this is what i feel reading The "INTEL" report..

It will be thrown on pakistan and US agencies will believe that because they are dumb right?

WOW Orion....i thought you had somewhat better approach...!!! Is that your media and think tanks are spoon feeding you 24/7...?? When did started suffering form this syndrome.. ?? i am curious ?
Arre bhai! I was talking about Nigeria!! :D

Thats right Indians get ready for a nuclear holocaust. You will be having plutonium for breakfast.
India will live under fear all their life ...................

The problem is if there is war tomorrow who would suffer more .. we pakistanis we are use to war we are use to bomb blasts .. but one blast in india and whole community will jump into the sea ...
Our army is already in practice with militants but can you say that about indian army ... look at this

Uri_encounter_Reuters_650.jpg

this is only practice our Army is in Actual war condition already we are in full gear up ....
Our nation is ready we are ready and our Army is ready so be it .........lets bring it on .....

Keep dreaming in wet Pak world!

Thats right Indians get ready for a nuclear holocaust. You will be having plutonium for breakfast.

wake up.. time to go to school...

Looks like Asia is going to see heavy spy war because of India and Pakistan. RAW and ISI are back on their lethal mode. New RAW chief taking seat.. talks of creating new cadre for spies .. India soon going to have very effective agencies. Pakistan will definitely try to play it's card.
And the tax payers will continuously suffer for some tiniest possible betterment in their lives. Sad but true...!!

So that means 6 sponsored mercenary terrorists killed within the last couple of days including the commander of the LeT, and sent to burn in the fires of hell, which probably has started running out of space to accommodate so many yahoos!!

India will live under fear all their life ...................

The problem is if there is war tomorrow who would suffer more .. we pakistanis we are use to war we are use to bomb blasts .. but one blast in india and whole community will jump into the sea ...
Our army is already in practice with militants but can you say that about indian army ... look at this

this is only practice our Army is in Actual war condition already we are in full gear up ....
Our nation is ready we are ready and our Army is ready so be it .........lets bring it on .....
Grow up kid. Your post is what a third grader would write. Pathetic!

Dont you worry buddy our new chief is just awesome ... and exposed to the world what coward these indians are by killing inncoent people of school ..............really i mean who would kill kids .......it is miserable shameful cowardly basterdly act .
article-2114042-122387ED000005DC-230_468x455.jpg

And the Indian paranoia continues...

I think we should have a sticky for this titled "Indian Paranoia diaries"

Better "LPD" "L..... Paranoia Diaries"

Indian soldiers fighting terrorists at Uri, Jammu and Kashmir, in December

JAMMU: There are inputs that terrorists may try to attack soft targets, including schools, in India ahead of US President Barack Obama's visit this month and such strikes are being planned in terror "war rooms" in Pakistan led by the ISI, a top army commander has said."The structure of the war rooms is that they are led by the ISI and have representatives of local commanders of the army and the terrorist groups and then they decide which operations to conduct, when and where to conduct - there are inputs that militants can hit soft targets like schools," Lt General KH Singh, a senior army officer posted in Jammu and Kashmir, said todayHe added that there is "every possibility" that Pakistan will try to divert some of the fringe elements of home-grown terrorist outfits to India "About 200 militants in 36 launch pads across Pir Panchal range are trying to infiltrate into the Indian side," General Singh said.

On Tuesday, Army Chief Dalbir Singh Suhag had said that the terror infrastructure across the border is "intact" and Pakistan continued to support attacks in India "despite suffering casualties" on its soil.

Intelligence agencies had warned last month that the terror group Lashkar-e Taiba might plan an attack in India to coincide with President Obama's visit and a security alert has been issued.

President Obama will land in India on January 25 for a three-day visit, sources have told NDTV. He will be accompanied by his wife Michelle.

A final security and protocol meeting on the president's visit is likely to be held tomorrow.

President Obama had in November accepted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's invitation to be the chief guest at the Republic Day celebrations. The Obamas also plan to see the Taj Mahal in Agra before returning to the US.
313832-army700.jpg

Pakistan 'War Rooms' Planning Strikes in India, Warns Top Army Commander

If ISI is sure about Indian involvement in APS shooting, then you can write it down as done

Yeah the stupidity and idiocracy not only oozing from IA chief but from your reply as well. you are defending your IA chief statement which is infactual, down right laughable ? Is he reading some kind of bollywood script of Agent Vinod 2 ?

Field Intelligence unit is deployed around Kashmir border which is part of Military Intelligence. There is no ISI running show on kashmir border but PA and it's MI . Here goes the theory of ISI out of the window.

Though, even a country is run by the chosen government, is it true when it comes to Pakistan? Lots of misplaced authorities already working in Pakistan, why so surprised if ISI is running the war room?

Indians and their fantasies ......!:bunny:

So somehow we are allowing NDTV to get live coverage from from the so called "Our War Rooms" and allowing the ongoing conversations and operational plans to be aired Live in India..:lol:..But there is nothing we can do about neighbor's Fantasies and Brain Farts..:D

Hahaha and here I thought Indians were somewhat more logical in their thinking.
What a grave error I had opined!
I don't even know what to reply to first so I'll just put in a comment:
Pakistan has it's war rooms. And indeed they are very much active. They've been so for the past 7 months.
Planning strikes and operations not only in the Tribal areas but Intel based raids inland in the big cities.
One would have to be completely retarded to think we have the time, money and muscle power on our hands to unnecessarily do things like this right now.
And anyways, Gen Raheel and Gen Akhtar are 2 sensible and logical men.
Very unlike our past generals whose staunch belief and faith in strategic depth cost us over 50,000 lives.
We have our priorities, but it seems India's priority lies in conspiracy making!
Answer this anyway: Why on earth would Pakistan want to plan a strike in India at the time of Obama's visit?
Does it make even a shred of sense?
Jesus, the things people post here!

It will be thrown on pakistan and US agencies will believe that because they are dumb right?
No they are smart enough to know..that's what has been saving South Asia from a nuclear war... Interventions from US when Pak tried to do something ...and whenever India tried to do something... Examples Kargil..., Mumbai attacks , blah blah blah... respectively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom