What's new

Pakistan 'War Rooms' Planning Strikes in India, Warns Top Army Commander

If ISI is sure about Indian involvement in APS shooting, then you can write it down as done
With the attack on APS, India does not achieve anything. You keep blaming India for your failure of bringing some factions of TTP to the round table for seize fire. Not done that way.

No they are smart enough to know..that's what has been saving South Asia from a nuclear war... Interventions from US when Pak tried to do something ...and whenever India tried to do something... Examples Kargil..., Mumbai attacks , blah blah blah... respectively.

Exactly, they are smart enough. So they definately know who is lying and who tells the truth.

We are alive and kicking unlike some countries who are dying a slow but sure death!
i never said you are dead.

Dont worry.They will get necessary input and will bust the non state actors in their place.Like it was happened in sea by Coast Guard last week.And they will released the info about it.You can see ISI name in it .But dont worry.
Such action with credible intel input will ensure our propserity in long term.
Let them try we are waiting ;)
my comments were sarcastic.dude fun when indians were saying ISI has funded PK,lolz.

Yeah...I doubt Pakistani generals are that stupid to open up another front on our eastern front while fighting a war for our very existence.

You are probably right. But there is a high degree of possibility that these generals will open up a front if they are not kept busy elsewhere. The border violations are still happening though.

After all these wars, terrorist attacks and countless border skirmishes, there is only one thing left that can be trusted, which is the fact that Pakistan cannot be trusted.

So, it is sad but true, a Pakistan that is engaged elsewhere is beneficial for peace and prosperity in India.

Why are they talking to indian journalists in first place?..... Every other senior guy is talking to media...... I think IA should take a note of this and ensure only the official spokes person interacts with media.......

Exactly, they are smart enough. So they definately know who is lying and who tells the truth.
so i would like to suggest that India should stop framing us because US is smart enough to know Pakistan doesn't have the resources to feed A proxy in Any other country... and it will be foolish to try and frame a Anti Terror Ally of US in attacking POTUS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom