What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

To all my fellow countrymen don't be so disappointed if Pakistan loses tomorrow it's a game and not the end if the world and frankly Pakistan needs progress in other areas but don't Lose hope but I personally feel it's going to be very difficult for Pakistan

ajeeb character hai tu yaar :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ICC will break all records of cheating and biasness...... in this match.
Previously, they thought by axing 3 main players they will manage to keep Pakistan's C team... off limits from finals.
Now since Pakistan has developed into a serious threat for India... ICC must be having a plan ready to have Pakistan out of the race.
I will be more interested in ICC game plan.... let's see how creative they are!

Winning the toss will be crucial here. I hope Pakistan win the toss and beat the crap about them West Indians. :)

yeah indeed the toss is going to be very important tomorrow

Pakistan must opt to bat first if the pitch conditions are good for batting. West Indies has proven to be weaker while chasing the scores down. Anything above 250+ might be a good total... and above 280 is very respectable total for West Indies

Go Pakistan, show Bangladesh how its done:cheers:

:rofl:

BTW I think Pakistan has edge over WI in terms of both batting and bowling. But WI is full of surprise as I said from first, they can beat any team if few of them are in form. Pakistan need to bowl well.

Previously, they thought by axing 3 main players they will manage to keep Pakistan's C team... off limits from finals.
Now since Pakistan has developed into a serious threat for India... ICC must be having a plan ready to have Pakistan out of the race.

WoW!!!! This is another secret info from BATMAN!!!! BTW why ICC doing this for India? As far as I know Pakistan played well and came to such position.

You are catching ICC in every attempt they are making to humiliate Pakistan. Now we should worry about your security as you have made an enemy in a powerful organization.

Plz keep this thread free of your insane post.

Part of me wants Pakistan to win so we can face them in the Semi-final but my head says NO

Pakistan will win and India will lose. It will be Pakistan vs Australia in semis.

India vs England final please remember my post the date and time when you see it happening and India the winner !!! 7th time predicting about india winning the world cup please everyone who reads this post remember my user name

The weather prediction for Mirpur is that there will be a Gayle storm and a Hazardous Pollard afterwards which can cause serious weather fluctuations and can contribute to a very warm upcoming summer in western South Asia.
LMAO baita yaad rakhna ab apni baat insha Allah 12 ghanton baad dobara requote kar kai jootay maroon ga :P Get ready :P

Back
Top Bottom