What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Strengths and weaknesses:

PAKISTAN

Strengths:
* Lower middle order has highest average runs per batsman (31.2) at healthy strike rate (90.3)
* Best bowling economy rate during powerplays (4.2, with an 3.7 during powerplay one); good average (22.8)

Weaknesses:
* Lowest opening batting average (14.8), lowest strike rate (68.5)
* Lowest average during powerplays (28.7) and run rate (5.0)
* Most number of extras conceded (9.3%) relative to total score
* Lowest number of catches taken (19) alongside England.

WEST INDIES

Strengths:
* Good bowling performance, especially during powerplays; best average runs per wicket (18.0), decent economy rate (4.7)
* Fast bowling has best strike rate (22.8), second best average (16.9)
* Least number of extras (5.4%) conceded relative to total score

Weaknesses:
* Weakest batting performance, alongside Pakistan. Lowest average runs per wicket (26.5). Run rate (5.2) only better than Pakistan's.

why dont you say west indies is better than Pakistan .... !

Hey guys good news. Just heard on Geo News that there will be no load shedding tomorrow (23rd March 2011) throughout the country as per govt. authorities. :toast_sign:

ALMIGHTY ALLAH on this DAY u have given us country pakistan and this is a good day for us please please we lay our hands in front of you for help becoz you are the only one who can give help and have power and command on everything please we are so so so bad human beings do sins in our daily life but we always lay our hands infront of you please make us win in this match with grace of you ALLAH you is the only one can help us as our nation faced a lot of probleums of terrorism and finance and poority you is the only one who can gibe smiles to our facess and i and all MUSLIMS know you listen to poor people very fast and our nation is poor ALLAH we nedd something good happening for our country i know you never ever not listened us prayers if it is not harming any humanity you will INSHAHALLAH listen to our prayers and give us command on our nafs so we can be true muslims and please make pakistan win ALLAH in tommorows match

zayaf i thougt that gayle was not playing against us ufffffffffffffffff well if is ALLAH is with us if 11 gayle plays we are going to win but all faith we should keep on aALLAH as nation and players too and doo basic right we will INSHAHALLAH suceed our players also have to do good im sure ALLAH wil send luck to our team but they must do fielding as they did against aussies without doing better yourself ALAH will not help

SUR buland kar itna ka KHUDA khud banda se poccha ka bata ka teri raza kia hai

The team who will play better cricket will win.. wish that it’ll be Pakistan !! Best of luck Pakistan..

So from today the second stage of WC 2011 starts. :)

All the best to Pakistan and tomorrow India. So that both team can play in the semifinal. :tup:

Best of luck Pakistan ,i hope we will win today .

If we get gayle out quickly there is a great chance of us winning the match

If our team play with same enthusiasm like they played against Aus there is a great chance of us winning .

I know millions of hearts will be beating like anything just pray and keep praying until we hear the word "Pakistan has won the first QF"

To all my fellow countrymen don't be so disappointed if Pakistan loses tomorrow it's a game and not the end if the world and frankly Pakistan needs progress in other areas but don't Lose hope but I personally feel it's going to be very difficult for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom